PDA

View Full Version : SO's POLL ONLY

Sheila
09-28-2006, 09:00 AM
As promised a poll similar to the one I asked the cds, regarding sex and the importamce of dressing in it. Please don't feel that you have to post if you vote, but on the other hand feel free to do so if you wish.

Thanks to all who take part in this.

Jess(so)

Tree GG
09-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Sorry, none apply. We're still finding our way on that subject & defining the boundaries/preferences. There is intimacy while dressed, but no sex (mutual decision).

JulieFL
09-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Hope you don't mind, but I voted for my Wife since she is not a member here ( not for lack of me trying to get her to join 'tho ):sad:

She would vote never (NEVER ever not in a million years! Not even if hell froze over and pigs flew along the beach instead of seagulls!!) while I'm dressed.
Sadly, my Wife tolerates Julie but doesn't accept her.
Julie has never even been kissed :brokenheart:

I guess it could be worse though. At least I don't have to hide it from her like so many others have to hide it from their SO's

Julie

Sandra
09-28-2006, 10:55 AM
I went for "dressing makes no difference".

Because she dresses all the time and to me it is just natural.

Sheila
09-28-2006, 11:14 AM
JulieFL
don't worry about it I don't think one vote either way will make a great deal of difference

there is a post similar to this one for the cdr's themselves to vote in at -------- http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40842 ------

I was asked if I would do something along the same lines for the SO's to reply to on the other forum I posted the original poll on so though tit would be a good idea to do the same here

:hugs: Jess