PDA

View Full Version : Well hidden

Sweetalex
05-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Hi am not really new to this seen but am starting to pluck up the courge to go our as a cd but i want to the full thing and look real. i have all the clothes and other stuff but the problem What about hidding away the things. i like to wear womens jeans but becaus they are a bit tighter they give it away. i tried folding it back but i get a bit excited and it does not stay. pls help i need some advice. Kiss kiss. Sweet girly Alex

Vivian Best
05-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Hello Sweetalex,

You have a good question! However, I've never had the problem of trying to conceal my private parts. After the initial excitement of getting dressed fades so does my private part. I always wear a girdle and that also helps.

I have heard of some ladies using gaffs and tying it up tightly but I've never tried that. Sounds extreme to me but everyone of us ladies are different. :D

Vivian

;)

Sweetalex
05-19-2004, 01:41 PM
I am trying not to use a gaff if possible.

Vivian Best
05-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Sweetalex,

You might try what I do! It works for me to wear a girdle.

Vivian

Sweetalex
05-19-2004, 02:05 PM
i am trying to do it without any special clothing. i mean panties, thongs ect. sorry i dont mean to be dissmisive. it is a nice idea but quite exspensive. alex

Rachel_740
05-19-2004, 02:17 PM
Hi Girls,

I sometimes tuck my bits well down between my legs, holding them there by pulling my panties up really high, and walk 'tightly' ;) if you know what I mean. after a little while it looses the initial discomfort and then im ok (until I need to sit on the loo :( ).

Had a problem with panties today (while im here). The ones I was wearing had a really narrow crotch, and my bits kept popping out the side and I had to try to (discreetly) tuck myself back in.

Hope that is of some help to you girls (the first bit anyway).

Love, Rachel
xxxx

~Tammy~
05-19-2004, 03:05 PM
I go commando style when around the house, letting the tackle get some air and it feels nice when my skirt swishes around!
I'm not really into underwear as such, always feels restricting.
When going out, I usually wear a leotard or full camisole, like the one in my pic, tucking back like Rachel mentioned. This usually keeps things in check pretty well, in addition to feeling rather nice :)

newfemale
05-19-2004, 03:22 PM
What i do is i take my privates and push them downward to create a flat front. Or i do what rachael said. I think i was meant to be female, since my privates are not too large. :o

Rachel_740
05-19-2004, 03:44 PM
Hi Girls

Yours and mine both NewFemale.

Does anyone know anything about human castration - will they do it for 'cosmetic' purposes (in UK), does it have a similar effect on a human as a dog with respect to decreasing sexual desires, or any other comments?

Love, Rachel
xxx

newfemale
05-19-2004, 04:02 PM
yes i do. castration does not lower sexual desires, it just makes you unable to produce sperm cells. i know this from a book i read once.

eleventhdr
05-19-2004, 08:21 PM
There are ways to hide this now days look on the net to find these

newfemale
05-20-2004, 12:13 PM
one way is a gaff, but those take the sexiness out of it! Or you can get a fake Latex women's private, but those arent to good either. just push it down!

~Tammy~
05-20-2004, 12:25 PM
Er, sorry to sound a bit dumb here, but what exactly is a 'Gaff'?

I've searched on the net, only thing I could find relates to a fishing hook :confused:
Or in British slang it could be a place/house etc. IE. You can stay at my gaff.

Are we talking about a specific piece of equipment or is it just a phrase for tying up and pulling back?

Ta very much

Luv

~Tammy~

Robyn_P
05-20-2004, 01:25 PM
A gaff is a specially designed thong for CD men to help hide the family jewels. You can find them cheap on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11506&item=3912909353

newfemale
05-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Correct! You put it on, pull back the strings and away goes your privates!

ruby red
05-20-2004, 08:56 PM
;) gaffs,girdles,tight panties lol all work but try tucking method and a tight thong it works for me :eek:

PaulaJeanette
05-21-2004, 06:26 PM
Try a thong rather than a gaff. Female thongs are much sexier to wear and they are definitely prettier! Gaffs are too plain for my taste. I also enjoy the different AND EROTIC feel of the thong running up between my cheeks.

Two weeks ago, I fortunately found a Felina black lace thong that had a little pouch sown into the lower crotch area. This design allowed me to tuck the head of my penis when I bent it back between my legs. Although this was the first time I've done this, I liked the smooth crotch profile that was created.

Paula J.

Dallas
07-07-2004, 01:19 PM
try tucking your tests up into your body cavity then tucking the third bit down, works wonders

windycissy
07-07-2004, 01:49 PM
I usually fix my hair and put on my makeup before getting dressed. Sometimes my transformation and the anticipation of what's to come gets me too excited to tuck myself between my legs. This is what they call a first class problem! My solution? I'll put on my bra and slip, maybe even a pair of thigh high stockings, and stroke my cares away. When I'm through, it's easy to tuck myself away. I used to feel bummed right afterwards, but now I just feel relaxed and contented. In fact, I think it helps me to pass, because losing my drive makes me feel more feminine, even if it's only temporary. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)