PDA

View Full Version : Wife would shoot me

Jodi Lynn
09-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Hi girls, I know that this isn't a big deal to many of you, but it is for me :happy: . This morning when I got up and was getting ready for work I looked for some male unddies, didn't have any, all in the wash. So I put on a pair of my wifes panties, felt so good :heehee: . Anyways she would get mad if she knew. And that is kind of strange, as just the other day hers were all in the wash and she put on mine and wore them all day and night. Talk about double standerds :confused:

Jodie_Lynn
09-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi Jodi (lovely name ;) )

So you are saying your wife wore your panties, or your male undies?

I have a drawer full of my girlie things, and my wife is constantly borrowing min. But it is quid pro quo: we help ourselves to each others things.

Tracy_Victoria
09-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi girls, I know that this isn't a big deal to many of you, but it is for me :happy: . This morning when I got up and was getting ready for work I looked for some male unddies, didn't have any, all in the wash. So I put on a pair of my wifes panties, felt so good :heehee: . Anyways she would get mad if she knew. And that is kind of strange, as just the other day hers were all in the wash and she put on mine and wore them all day and night. Talk about double standerds :confused:

I have to say I never got in to this underwear thing, and wearing female pants or knickers as we call them under male clothes. infact the only time I do so is if I was going to want to change fast and it would be more a means of speed than for any other?

Ie if I got anything out of actually wearing just a pair of undies, I would invest in several pairs of silk boxers over wearing something that somebody would never see me in, and if ever there was a unexpected need to reveal my underwear to the world (and yes I've woke up in hospital not knowing why I was there and in a gown!) I'd have no problems in revealing them over my fem knickers I use when dressing!

just my :2c:

Shelby67
09-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Dont fret it is a double standard unless she says her stuff is offlimits. However my wifes things and my things are fair game in our house.:hugs:

brandie
09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
I ***** My Wifes Panties For Years Tell She Bought Me My Own No I Have More Then Her Have Not ***** Any Thing Else In Two Years

Good Luck
Brandie

jo_ann
09-28-2006, 10:10 PM
I know a lot of men (myself included) have skid problems.. it's possible she just doesn't want her delicate and stain free undies to get messed up. I know I don't ever touch my wives panties, unless they're in the garbage pile.

Andrea Elva
09-29-2006, 01:02 AM
I only wear panties....no more mens undies for me. My wife buys my panties whe she gets new ones for herself and often it is a problem to seort out which belongs to who.....

Kiwi Primrose
09-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Don't fret Jodi
Any sharing is another step in the right direction, even if permission has not yet been granted.
Firstly, you have to gradually throw out your "bloke" undies and get into panty mode full-time.
Secondly, then you can try things like forgetting your night-shirt or pyjamas when you go away together and have to borrow hers.
Thirdly, never be afraid to share your things with her, in fact encourage it.
Love
Primrose

Tracy_Victoria
09-29-2006, 02:50 AM
Don't fret Jodi
Any sharing is another step in the right direction, even if permission has not yet been granted.

Primrose

Sorry I really can't agree with that statement. My partner knows and allows me to Crossdress when I have a need to (but I have bought my own clothes!), how ever I know she would not be impressed if I borrowed/wore hers, I know she would feel let down and probably even decived or hurt by me wearing and then hiding the fact that I worn her things.

It's not like we are talking a major expense here, get your own, over sneeking about, it's so easy to make a mistake or tear a seam. If you are honest or wear your own in the first place, you have no reason to hide, lie or be deciteful about hers!

Tracy_Victoria
09-29-2006, 02:56 AM
I ***** My Wifes Panties For Years Tell She Bought Me My Own No I Have More Then Her Have Not ***** Any Thing Else In Two Years

Good Luck
Brandie

Why do you have difficulty with writing worn? we know what you mean:D so there is little need to replace the word with *****

if your going to do or have to do something in life, be proud of it and not ashamed of it. CDing is no big thing, I'm sure my parents would much rather I was a Crossdresser than a mass murderer! :happy:

Bernadina
09-30-2006, 10:43 PM
I know a lot of men (myself included) have skid problems.. .

Isn't that what pantyliners are for?

Ellie
09-30-2006, 10:48 PM
My SO's panties are a bit big on me so I try to stick to my own. It isn't too much of a big deal to her if I happen to wear one of her's every so often, so long as she still has clean ones to wear.

Karann
10-01-2006, 12:02 AM
I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but mine are MUCH sexier than my wife's and much more fun to wear. Especially on a night out! And all her bras are padded and I can't stand having my titties all padded in. I have bought a wonderdul lifting bra, which gently shapes and allows for the wearing of natural, unlined bras. I love the feeling of my nipples on an expensive silk bra and blouse!:thumbsup: