PDA

View Full Version : Shaving the Bikini area

CDLauraNJ
09-28-2006, 06:29 PM
I just started my yearly leg shaving. In the past that I've found that I cannot shave against the grain in my bikini region. As a result there is always a little stubble in that area and I hate it. I was wondering if anyone had a solution for this problem? Anyone try veet? I'm wondering if that works. I've tried a Nair type product for the Bikini area that didn't work all that great.

Maddie
09-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Veet works pretty got it in the wrong area and i was bald:D

Agles
09-28-2006, 06:33 PM
ya Nair does make a Bikini area formula. though i just use the normal stuff. just dont leave it on that long.

Deidra Cowen
09-28-2006, 06:41 PM
I use veet down there and it works pretty good.

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-28-2006, 06:42 PM
I shave my pubes every mornig. wouldn't have it any other way.

Phyliss
09-28-2006, 07:19 PM
I have one word to say:..........WAX

Charleen
09-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Lady Shick Quattro gets mine without knicking! First and only razor that has not cut! Love and xxxx, Lily

Elly
09-28-2006, 08:55 PM
i use my Venus Vibrance and Bikini-Zone Shave Gel (clear bottle with blue gel) in the shower/bubble bath and after i dry off i use Bikini-Zone Gel (white tube) 4x a day the day i shave for releaving/preventing bumbs it works verry well for me...

krisybryant
09-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Why doesn't shaving work? You have to work at it, with the grain, against the grain, just be gentle.

I've used Nair for years on all but the perianal area (as it recommends) because chemical burns hurt worse than death.

I also have a understanding roommate for a thong's rug-burn-area. We shave each other with one of those little lady electric razors - they work great. You can find them at Walmart for about $8. The blade only lasts about 6 months, but they work better than a blade razor.