PDA

View Full Version : Not Quite Woman Enough

krisybryant
09-28-2006, 10:25 PM
The other night I had to ask my roommate to go outside and retrieve my cigs and cell phone from the truck as I was dressed. I chickend out.
I routinely park in the driveway and leave my cell phone or smokes or something.

One time I walked straight out there in nothing more than a babydoll and matching robe, but that night I had a little more to drink and it was near midnight.

The scary part is the automatic light system on a GMC truck that lights up when you unlock the doors. It's a nice feature when you come home with a load of groceries. Not so nice when you are in drag and want something in the truck.

Some day I'll be woman enough to go out there.

ColleenCD
09-28-2006, 10:56 PM
Sometimes chickening out can be a safe thing. Just remember, chickens in TEXAS!:D

Colleen

KarenSusan
09-29-2006, 12:16 AM
chickens in TEXAS!:D

Colleen

+? +? +?

Teresa Amina
09-29-2006, 08:00 AM
The scary part is the automatic light system on a GMC truck that lights up when you unlock the doors

My Ford Escape does the same thing, hit that unlock button on the keychain and the outer lights flash a friendly welcome. But after dark I'm not worried anyway, the only people around here after dark are driving down the road and (hopefully) are watching where they're going, not looking for nervous dressers getting stuff out of their cars.

Kate Simmons
09-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Seems to me you are being "woman enough" by just posting and sharing this with us, Krisy:happy: Ericka Kay

NatashaWI
09-29-2006, 08:22 AM
You were brave to step out and I'm sure it was a shock when the lights came on. Other than Halloween, all I've had the nerve to do was drive around in heels - which of course no one can spot. It is fun though! I was surprised how easy driving in heels is...I expected it to be a challenge.
Good luck girl -

JoAnnDallas
09-29-2006, 08:52 AM
KarenSusan....I am with you on this one and I live in Texas???

I park in the garage, so I don't have this problem. LOL

vbcdgrl
09-29-2006, 10:33 AM
I don't worry about whether I'm woman enough, I just don't want a few of the neighbors, who know me as a guy who lives alone, to see me en femme. Fortunately, I recently cleaned out the garage so I can actually put both of my cars in there(shock!). There's an entrance directly into the house from the garage. Just have to make sure they aren't standing around outside when I drive in or out.
If the neighbors ever do see me dressed, I guess I can tell 'em "I'm.....ahhhh It's my new girlfriend".

Vikki

KarenSusan
09-29-2006, 10:37 AM
If the neighbors ever do see me dressed, I guess I can tell 'em "I'm.....ahhhh It's my new girlfriend".

Vikki

How about your twin sister?

Gisele
09-29-2006, 10:43 AM
My Dodge truck does the same thing. But, it has the option on the dimmer knob for the dash lights to turn off the interior lights when unlocking the doors. So when I know I will be going for a drive while dressed that night I will turn off the lights so I can get in without being seen in a light show.

Sam-antha
09-29-2006, 11:30 AM
Sensibleenough to be a woman !
You know in the old days, the switch was a simple plunger beside the door hinge. So simple to disable too. Just a bit of sticky tape and hey presto, no light. Heh ?
~Samm