PDA

View Full Version : Over Dressing. Fashion or Fetish?

lahr
09-29-2006, 03:39 PM
No matter how hard I try I just cant get it together. I have a very fem business suit, (Blazer and skirt), Capri's, Halter tops and blouses, many pairs of stilettos and hose, a few mini skirts ect. Today I took the day off of work and tried to dress like my wife and some of the other GGs I know. I painted my nails bright red and slipped on a pair of panty hose, Next came the white halter top, red leather mini and 5" red patent stilettos. Not too bad so far huh? But my wife only dresses like at home before playtime and I never see any other GGs dressed like that. Anyway I changed from the p hose into fully fashioned stockings with a garter belt, added a few toe rings and make up and some cheap costume jewelry. Now comes the make up and I over did that too. I turned the TV on and kicked back in the Lazy Boy and slipped my heels off just enough to see my nyloned toe's. It was wonderfull and then i kicked my high heels off and admired my painted toes, toe rings and nyloned feet. Do real GGs do this? I dont think So. The hissing sound of my my nyloned legs rubbing together really got me going. Do real GGs feel the same way? I doubt it. I think that they take for granted.

lauraanytime
09-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Definitely fetish

Kate Simmons
09-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Sounds like you were enjoying it, at any rate. Hey, if it works for you......:happy: Ericka

christie
09-29-2006, 03:52 PM
As long as you enjoy it, I don't think it really matters.

Christie

Karren H
09-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Firstly, real GGs don't take a day off to get dressed up!! Hehehe. And if they dress up for work first thing they want to do is get out of them and get comphy.......aka fem jeans.......ekkkkkkk!! Hate them!! Lol

So whether its a fetish or not......wearing fem clothing makes us feel good....some more than others, some differently than others!! :D.

So go to the mall and do some obbserving and /or get a copy of "In-Style" magazine and brush up on what the current fashions are!! I do!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
09-29-2006, 04:20 PM
You are always in style, Karr. That's why I love you as my sister.:love: Ericka

Maria2004
09-29-2006, 08:58 PM
From reading your previous threads it's admittedly "fetish". The clothing and shoes you describe would have to be a nightmare to actually have to wear for any extended period of time out in public, for an old broad like me anywayz. :cool:

Charleen
09-29-2006, 09:29 PM
When I used to dress when I could, whick was only occasionally, it was almost always fetish orientated. Now that I am en femme 100% of the time if only panties and hose at work, or full femme at other times, it is because this is who I am, and feel natural. Love and xxxx, Lily

veronica
09-29-2006, 09:44 PM
fashion , fetish , or FUN:p

Billijo49504
09-30-2006, 12:44 AM
My wife said NO GG would wear that out in public, except to a bar. Her thoughts. Now if you had on fem jeans, a hoodie and sneakers, you probably would have been more like a real GG. So she says....BJ

AmberTG
09-30-2006, 12:49 AM
Billijo, I think you just described my wife!:D
I used to be able to get her to wear a skirt, but these days......

kathy gg
09-30-2006, 09:46 AM
sounds fetishy...but you are in the privacy of your home who cares....

why dont' gg's out in the real workd wear 5" heels-tiny skirts....well if you ever do decide to give that outfit a "real life" test you will quickly find out why.

Women who dress like *working girls* get stared at by women/men/teens/small kids and you draw the wrong kind of attention. I rememebr working at the furniture store one day and a lady came in wearing these 5" red patent shoes/too tight mini/too revelaing top/clownish amounts of make up....the gals at work had a field day picking on her after she left...."what kind of woman wears shoes like that? Is there a hooker convention in town." The two guys on staff made sure to have a few digs as well, even though i am sure their inner thoughts were much different. I thought maybe she was an exhibitionist, because the woman was dressed like a call girl and had what appeared to be her male SO with her, and they were not popping in to buy furniture....it really looked like they just wanted to be on display.

Most {not all though!} women don't want the entire population staring at them with hate in their eyes or lust in their eyes or want to get propositioned when they are out dropping off their dry cleaning.

I mean if all women dressed like that ....nobody would get any work done! :tongueout

Vivian Best
09-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Dear Lahr,

Fetish and Fun, who cares what it is...as long as you like it! Have fun with what you've got.

sissystephanie
09-30-2006, 12:08 PM
When I used to dress when I could, whick was only occasionally, it was almost always fetish orientated. Now that I am en femme 100% of the time if only panties and hose at work, or full femme at other times, it is because this is who I am, and feel natural. Love and xxxx, Lily

Amen, sister. My feelings exactly.

alison4men
09-30-2006, 12:29 PM
i Love the fetish look

gillian1968
09-30-2006, 12:56 PM
I too love the fetish look; but I agree, it's not appropriate in public. My wife and I each have our bedroom intimates and our "going out" clothes, and they simply don't mix.

My going out clothes are all drab too :( it would be fun to go out fem on the outside instead of just on the inside.

But it doesn't mean we don't have any fun :) knowing what the other is wearing underneath their drab appearance brings a certain exhileration to an evening as a couple.

And even for me on my own wearing something sexy underneath my drab outward appearance is fun and taps into some unknown spring of confidence.