PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about dressing

kathydsch
09-29-2006, 07:12 PM
I was woundering, how often do all you girls think about your other self. I came up with this when I was talking to a friend of mine how knows. And that is all I really wanted to talk about. Is that too much? I don't think it does, but I wounder if other people have the same idea. I mean for my gg friend does seeing a guy talk about being a girl all right?

Thanks
Kathy

Kimmie W
09-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Sometimes it is all I think about, curiously, that's when I feel most alive. I can go weeks at a time without consciously feeling feminine, but it is always a part of me, and as I've matured I regret all the years I denied it. To me it is a natural high, a way to touch, however briefly, something that is true and everlasting.

Karren H
09-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I think about dressing about half the time....like every other minute!! :).

Love Karren

gennee
09-29-2006, 10:57 PM
I think about dressing practically every day. I feel feminine when I don't dress. I wear panties all the time and am always scouring through the thrift stores for bargains on skirts, dresses, and blouses.

Gennee

Billijo49504
09-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Yes, I Agree With All The Above...bj

AmberTG
09-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Some days I feel more fem then others, but the girl inside me is always trying to get out in the open. It's gotten to where I sometimes have to be cautious with my actions in public when in drab.

Eugenie
09-30-2006, 02:05 AM
Actually I think about x-dressing most of the time, and I think more about it more when I'm not dressed "en femme" than when I am.

Indeed, when I am in my Eugenie self, I can more freely get to work on many things without having my thoughts crowded by x-dressing.

:hugs:
Eugenie

bgirl
09-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Until my wife found out, I never talked to anyone about it except a short session with a supportive therapist. Then when she found out , I had the need to talk about it alot. Now I,m back to normal............and it only enters the coversation as much as anything else in my life. Unless I,m in my Beth mode and then its all I think about.

LeahCD2002
09-30-2006, 08:10 AM
Kathy,

Like some of the other gurls, I have off and on spurts but when I am on, it totally dominates my thinking, to the point that I will need to rearrange my schedule and make every effort to dress. Not always easy finding that Leah time.

Leah

Deidra Cowen
09-30-2006, 08:45 AM
Just about any free moment...lets say like driving the car somewhere...I start thinking and day dreaming about my dressing. I might be mentally planning a outfit for an upcoming weekend of clubbing, thinking back about fun times or trying to figure out how with my finanicial obligations I could go FT and transition. Come on lottery!!! :tongueout

Raychel
09-30-2006, 08:51 AM
If I am busy doing thing then it is not on my mind. But give me a free minute and watch out. :D

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-30-2006, 09:02 AM
I think about dressing every waking minute and sometimes in my sleep.

Joy Carter
09-30-2006, 09:05 AM
I think about dressing every waking minute and sometimes in my sleep.

Dittos' Sasha Ditto's !:o

Leasa Wells
09-30-2006, 09:08 AM
I think of dressing almost every day, but i really struggle with being able do it. I am a workaholic an run a small company i dont get many days off. Even weekends are busy doing paperwork an errands for the company.

I think thats why i like this forum so much i get to hear an express similar ideas an feelings. Sometime i close my eyes an dressup an lets go my man feelings into a moment of feminity if that makes any sense.

Annette49
09-30-2006, 09:12 AM
I think about dressing and getting out all the time. Its been harder the older I get since I am so busy with work and finding the time is difficult, but it is on my mind when I have a free moment.

Annette

Cheryl T
09-30-2006, 09:14 AM
I used to think about it all the time. Sometimes to the point of distraction.
Since my spouse and I have come to terms with it and she's been incredible in helping me I find I don't think about it as much. Now it's just me. It's always been part of me, but a part that was hidden and only available in "stolen moments". Now that I have the freedom to dress when I please, and wear panties all the time it's melded into the me that should have been years ago.

I no longer think about dressing, I just do it and it's wonderful being whole at last.

Vivian Best
09-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi Kathy,

I think about it constantly! I sometime wonder what I could have done with my life if I had been able to utilize my brain to do something other than think about my feminity, dressing or wondering why I wasn't born female.

Lee Andrews
09-30-2006, 09:48 AM
I think about it at least once a day depending on whats going on that day.It usually comes from seeing a lady in a nice outfit and wondering if I could look half as good as her in it (not):o . The worst is when I've planed a night to dress and it is in the front of my thoughts untill it happens. If my co-workers only knew that I was looking forward to slipping into a skirt ,hose and heels on the weekend:D :D .

Lee.

NatashaWI
09-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Hi Kathy

I'm like most of the girls...I think about dressing frequently. Sometimes I just slip on a pair of heels and sit at my computer. I wish I could dress more often but I find anticipation is half the fun!

Jasmine Ellis
09-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Jasmine is in me, so I guess all the time.

Jordan18
09-30-2006, 05:31 PM
I think about dressing and being feminine all the time hehe, it's like normal.

Elly
09-30-2006, 06:05 PM
i dress all the time as long as i have clean clothes then it's back to boy clothes except for panties i fazed out my briefs and now wear panties 24/7, i wear boy clothes maybe once or twice a week, as for thinking about dressing it's usualy when i'm deciding what to wear for the day, or thinking about shopping for clothes which i will try on (to my wifes enjoyment)...

KELLYANN
10-01-2006, 05:06 AM
FOR ME IT'S NOT 24/7 BUT PROB 23/6 HEHE PANTIES ALWAYS, AT LEAST! :heehee:

stephanie100
10-01-2006, 05:33 AM
:hugs: One for the GGs I think though I have no trouble talking to my SO about cloths or makeup etc. but by the sound of your post you want to go deeper than that. Though I think about dressing mmm every 30 seconds or so when in drab
steph

Grrrrr
10-01-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm fairly well composed when it comes to "morphing" into the "girl" inside of me. I guess I dress more so for sexual and fetish reasons, which is about 7 times a week! :heehee: Seriously, maybe once or twice a week I will dress. I do have the thoughts often in my mind to dress more often however...

Ashley Helen
10-01-2006, 06:14 AM
I think about it a lot. Not on the golf course but most other places - what would it be like to do this en femme? what would I wear to do this en femme, every shoe and clothes shop I pass. I could go on.

Helen xx

Lilith Moon
10-01-2006, 06:37 AM
Hi Kathy,

I think about it constantly! I sometime wonder what I could have done with my life if I had been able to utilize my brain to do something other than think about my feminity, dressing or wondering why I wasn't born female.

Yup, that just about sums up my situation. I'm quite bright, have a number of talents. Haven't done so bad with my life. But...

I think about my gender issues and unfulfilled needs 1000+ times every day and have done so for years. I wonder what I could have achieved if I wasn't permanently distracted and stressed out by all of this. I'm currently in a state of "intense paralysis"...sort of going nowhere very quickly, watching life passing me by, regretting the unfulfilled years that have already gone past. Feeling guilty about not having the wherewithal to change things or "snap out of it".

Yeah...I know..."Stop whinging and take charge of your life".

Sorry for the rant :(

LaurenS.
10-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Sometimes it is all I think about, curiously, that's when I feel most alive. I can go weeks at a time without consciously feeling feminine, but it is always a part of me, and as I've matured I regret all the years I denied it. To me it is a natural high, a way to touch, however briefly, something that is true and everlasting.

I feel the same......EXACTLY!!!!!!!
Gosh it's as if you can read my mind!!!!
LaurenS.

Angie G
10-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Hi Kathy I think ad do it Monday- friday A work I just think Angie when I get home I'm angie on the weekends I go drab fore the wife but I'm thinking angie Most of the time on weekend I have angies panties on like now :hugs:
Angie

Nicole24
10-01-2006, 09:00 AM
i think about dressing a lot. infact every day, usually when im driving home from work im deciding what skirt or dress to ware. (propz a bit dangerous)
I dress as often as i can and am always looking forward to the next time. it really annoys me when im sitting at my pc or watching the tv enfem then realising i have to get changed into drab to pop down to the shops or to see friends.