PDA

View Full Version : gonna shave legs again can't wait

DeniseNJ
09-29-2006, 11:10 PM
It has been a while since I shaved my legs completely. Last time was when I dressed as Denise for Halloween about 4 years ago I shaved them. It was heaven, polishing my toes and slipping into some silk reflections hose in my strappy heels. My wife isn't too kewl about me shaving my legs something about me being a sissy :( She really don't like to see Denise but she tells me close the door , I don't want to see her. for the past 4 years I kept a close groom using clippers on my legs and wouldn't let the hairs grow too long , I hate hairy legs. Is there any suggestions on how I should do it this year neet, nair shave ?? I told her that I wanted to do it and she wasn't happy about it but I was left with the impression { what ever.} I can't wait to slip into some silk panties and expensive hose.. I asked her to buy me a few pair of panties from Boscov's but she refused, Looks like I will have to go shopping, How I would love to go in enfeme , but I am way to scared. So any suggestion on the smoothest legs. I feel like a little girl getting her first barbie , I am so excited.. I love to shower and look down at my smooth legs and a beautiful pedicure, it feels greatand the suds wash off my legs and my berry colored toes emerge :daydreaming:

Billijo49504
09-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Sorry, they are your legs, if you need permission to shave them, You can tell who ever, that BJ gave you permission to shave you legs. So you would look ver fem for Halloween, this year. Every gurl needs practice at shaving, and if you start now, you should be good at it by Halloween...:2c: ...BJ
ps Sorry for being a smart A$$

Charleen
09-30-2006, 05:36 AM
Did someone say something about going shopping? YES!
My$.02 is to shave. The warning on the chemical stuf will curl your hair, though some girls swear by it. Me? I shave.
If the permission from Billijo isn't enough, and that Lily says it's O.K. as well. Love and xxxx, Lily

Trish
09-30-2006, 07:18 AM
My legs have been without hair for about 20 years now. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Keely
09-30-2006, 07:26 AM
+3 for the permission. I still have 3 weeks before I get rid of the the short hair that I have. As to method, well you have several choices. Shaving is the quickest but doesn't last as long. Chems burn and irritate. I'm going to use the epilator and yank those babies out. Hurts a little but lasts several weeks.

bgirl
09-30-2006, 07:55 AM
Body hair is community hair in my home too. I should say my body hair. I don,t govern the misses hair, after all its hers. Mine must belong to the both of us.