PDA

View Full Version : An amazing conversation

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Last night my wife and I had a wonderful conversaton in which she reaffirmed that she would rather see me as a girl than a boy. She says I look so much better made up like a girl. This is great for me since I am in my girl mode all of the time. As soon as I shower in the morning I put on my makeup, wig, jewelry and perfume. If we read the paper in bed I dress in my girl sleepwear. If I leave the house I get into my girl mode as soon as I get home.

My wife has told me in the past that she prefers me as a girl but last night she really stressed this desire. We have been married for 38 years and love each other very much. I am so lucky.

Any other girls out there witht he same experience?

Sasha Anne

Karren H
09-30-2006, 09:39 AM
I wish!! Lucky girl!! My wife has never seen me dressed.....not even a photo!!! And she never asked to see one so I'm not volunteering one either... She'd really freak out since I look way better as a woman than a man.. lol

Love Karren

Vivian Best
09-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Last night my wife and I had a wonderful conversaton in which she reaffirmed that she would rather see me as a girl than a boy. She says I look so much better made up like a girl. This is great for me since I am in my girl mode all of the time. My wife has told me in the past that she prefers me as a girl but last night she really stressed this desire. We have been married for 38 years and love each other very much. I am so lucky.

Sasha Anne

Hi Sasha Anne,

I have to agree with you that you are the luckiest person alive. There may be others that have your luck, but I'm not one of them. I'd treat her like a queen, which I'm sure she is! Thirty eight years is wonderful. Are you sure your name isn't "Lucky"?

Karen Donna
09-30-2006, 09:55 AM
You are indeed fortunate. My wife would probably leave me if she was aware of my secret CD. Enjoy.

Melanie R
09-30-2006, 09:56 AM
My wife enjoys my femme self. I am her creation. She will admit that she had to bury the male persona but does not regret doing this. She also will say that no matter how I am dressed, I am still her man.

Hugs,

Melanie

Nigella
09-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Take away the packaging and you will be the person that she met and fell in love with. That being said, Sandra has often said that she wished we had come out a lot earlier than we did.

She prefers my femme side to my male side.

One piece of advice though, never envy what you don't have, treasure what you do!!

Joy Carter
09-30-2006, 11:08 AM
One piece of advice though, never envy what you don't have, treasure what you do!!

That is so nice Nigella ! :hugs:

Rachel Morley
09-30-2006, 11:15 AM
My wife doesn't like any kind of "manly behavior".....especially in me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a regular type of guy in the first place, but anything that she can do to incourage me to be less manly is a good thing as far as she is concerned. She encourages me to dress in feminine clothes, which in turn makes me feel more feminine, and feeling feminine makes for less manly behavior. Plus she happens to find me attractive as a feminized male. Its' a win-win situation :happy:

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Thanks girls for all your wondeful remarks. I am very sorry for the girls who don't share "the guift" with their wives but glad to know that some wives like their SO to live enfemme. Kisses.

Sasha Anne

sissystephanie
09-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Last night my wife and I had a wonderful conversaton in which she reaffirmed that she would rather see me as a girl than a boy. She says I look so much better made up like a girl. This is great for me since I am in my girl mode all of the time. As soon as I shower in the morning I put on my makeup, wig, jewelry and perfume. If we read the paper in bed I dress in my girl sleepwear. If I leave the house I get into my girl mode as soon as I get home.

My wife has told me in the past that she prefers me as a girl but last night she really stressed this desire. We have been married for 38 years and love each other very much. I am so lucky.

Any other girls out there witht he same experience?

Sasha Anne

:2c: My wife and I had been married for 49 1/2 years before she passed away in 2005. She knew that I liked to wear panties since the second year of our marriage, and accepted me wearing them openly around the house. On more than one occasion she told how "cute" I looked in pink lacy panties.:love:

Nigella, your comment is right on. I still treasure my wife, and always will.

Sissy

More Girl than man

ashlee chiffon
09-30-2006, 12:10 PM
My last two ex's *one for 5 years the other for 12* both enjoyed seeing me dressed and shopping and role playing games...lots of fun and oppurtunity for excitement...it has to work for the SO also, and be fun, and you need to be supportive of her also, or she'll feel left out or neglected...
Also, don't be stretching her bras! :heehee: