PDA

View Full Version : A little advice

chattaboxx
09-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi

Well later this month i will finally be going out on the town in Manchester UK as Louise.

I guess many of you have already visited the village (Canal Street) but i have never been. Talking to someone online a while ago they invited me, we have been talking for weeks now and later this month we are going to see how great it is.

Anyone who has been round Manchester (canal Street) could you let me know what you thought of it and also the do's and don't also car parking ?
etc

Thank you in Advance

Louise
(chattaboxx)

sandra-leigh
09-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Anyone who has been round Manchester (canal Street) could you let me know what you thought of it

Dull, grey, and a car and a good map seemed to be mandatory. Some of the corner take-out ethnic food places in the suburbs were not bad at all. The Greater Manchester Museum of Science and Industry had some interesting parts.

But to the casual tourist, it wasn't obvious that Manchester has a night life other than pubs. I know it must, as the Manchester edition of Time Out is not small; it'd probably help considerably to have a native guide.

chattaboxx
10-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the replys

thanks Toyah, the problem is i guess i will have to park in a NCP car park and walk to canal street etc.....not looking forward to that as it will be ok earlier in the evening but come back to the car it will be in the early hours.....not something i will be looking forward to.

many thanks once again

Louise
(chattaboxx)

DonnaT
10-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Post your question on Roses http://rosesforum.tv/forums/ A UK forum and some of the members here are also on that forum.