PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday Shopping Experience

Laurie_Ann_CD
09-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Hello,

Yesterday was my day off from work. I gone shopping at the Century Shopping Centre in Chicago. I gone to Victoria's Secret. I told the sale asscoiate that I am shopping for a bra and panty set for myself. She ask what syle that I am looking for in a bra. I settle for a pale blue Angels bra and panty set. My first bra was a little loose in the back. She gave me another bra to try on. This bra fit well. After paying my bill, I gone to The Express.

The Express was having a sale. I selected a black blouse and a pink skirt. I used the changing room there and both piece fitted me.

It was a good morning.

Take care,

Laurie Ann

Emma England
09-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Next would be to wear the blouse and skirt at the same VS store again when you buy more undies. :D

Jordan18
09-30-2006, 05:33 PM
I think thats a challenge hehe. One day I'll have the guts to venture into VS and buy.

Julie York
09-30-2006, 05:47 PM
I went.
They went.
We went.

They have gone.
They did go.
We did go.

Glad it all worked out. Sounds like a fun experience.

:D

Lisa Marie
09-30-2006, 05:57 PM
I love Victorias Secret I go in guy mode to buy all the time!

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Emma,

I wish that I have the guts to dress in public.

Nicole24
10-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Is Victoria's Secret the same as anne summers?

Emma England
10-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Emma,

I wish that I have the guts to dress in public.

If you can try a bra on in front of an sa, that is similar to dressing enfemme in public.

There comes a day where you will say that it is time to just do it.

It is only about confidence.

Emma England
10-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Is Victoria's Secret the same as anne summers?

Ann summers is too ****ty. Victoria's Secret sounds to me like it is a classy store (when is VS coming to England?).

Kristen Kelly
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
When I go out shopping enfem I try to blend into the crowd, Jeans, nice top, easy on the makeup, sneakers, but last night I was going out with "The Girls" to NYC for dinner and some dancing at one of the clubs, on my way to my GF house I realized I had forgotten to put on my nails, amazing how a little detail as that bothered me, had to stop for nails. There was a Rite Aid Drug store on the way, so dressed in my denim mini skirt, low-cut top, and boots, I stopped to buy them. Confidence was the only thing driving me (and a little vanity) the store had a half dozen shoppers and 3 or 4 sales people, never having been in the store I strolled the isles till I found them, paid for them and was on my way, with out and incident. Pushed that wall a little farther and sure helped my confidence

Jodi
10-01-2006, 08:00 PM
I was shopping at my favorite VS store today. I've shopped there openly for about 7 years. Today, I had the coupon for the free panties and $10 off on a bra, so wanted to spend it. The lovely young SA who greeted me was a new girl. When I told her what I wanted, and that it was for me, you should have seen her expression--one of shock, disbelief or the 1000 yard stare. I just smiled and said that I must be your first guy who buys for himself. She replied "yes" and that this was her third day on the job. I just assured her that I would not be the last one and that I was a regular customer. She then went about her job and got me what I wanted. She even asked me if I wanted to try on the bra. By the time I went to pay, she was smiling and cool. BTW, the coupon called for a "Very Sexy" bra. They don't have that model in 38B. THe manager allowed me to substitute with an Ipex. When I checked out, the manager, who I know, was at the register. She asked me if all was OK. I smiled and related what had happened, and that the new SA had been wonderful. I explained that she had her education broadened. THe manager's response was a smile and stated--"before she is done here, she will have her education broadened a whole lot".

All in all, a very nice shopping experience with a brand new, young SA.

Jodi

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-02-2006, 04:11 AM
Kristen Kelly,

Thank you for the advice. When I have the courage, I shall try.