PDA

View Full Version : Hair on hands

JenniferMint
09-30-2006, 05:00 PM
Question for GGs: Do you have hair on your hands?

(I'm wondering how aggressive I should be about shaving the hair on my hands for passing)

Karren H
09-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Hold on.....let me go check my wifes hand!!!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
09-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Vey fine hair....hardly noicable!!!

Love Karren

Julie York
09-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Wath a little hair bewteen frenth mathter?

Keely
09-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Wath a little hair bewteen frenth mathter?

That's easy for you to say.:hugs:

Byllie
09-30-2006, 06:57 PM
Of course I have hair on my hands, especially when there's a full moon.

vbcdgrl
09-30-2006, 07:35 PM
A dead givaway, IMHO. GGs don't have hairy hands. I've seen some with whispy arm hair, but not on the hands.

Vikki

trannie T
09-30-2006, 09:08 PM
When I go out I shave my fingers and bleach the hairs on my hands and arms. I still don't pass but my hands look nice.

Glenda58
09-30-2006, 10:07 PM
don't shave use neet or nair. Don't want to cut those pretty hands with a blade.

Ellie
09-30-2006, 10:22 PM
I waxed my forearms and hands once and the hair seamed to come back more then before. Now I am just lightening the hair with an Avon cream. I think my arms look much more femme when hairless but I have seen lots of women with small amounts of hair on their arms so the lightening works well enough for now. When I finally go out en femme then I might try Nair.

KELLYANN
09-30-2006, 11:06 PM
you girls are so damn witty. i use an electric trimmer. works pretty good. bleach? anybody?

Sandra
10-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Question for GGs: Do you have hair on your hands?

(I'm wondering how aggressive I should be about shaving the hair on my hands for passing)

Yes but they are fine, light and very few and you have to look hard to see them.

Robin Leigh
10-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Women don't have hairy hands.

I've been keeping my hands hair-free for over a decade, and haven't received any unwanted comments in guy mode.

Shaving hands is not easy. I get best results from dry shaving, with talcum powder. If you wet shave it is almost impossible to avoid nicks, especially between the knuckles.

The easiest way to deal with hairy hands is to use Veet or Nair, but I don't like to use these powerful chemicals too often.

Robin

Joy Carter
10-01-2006, 04:11 AM
OK OK I get the shaving part pretty well but is there any hope for me not dragging my knuckles on the ground +? ............................... Huh +? .........Oh!............LOL

The Yettie From Ohio Joy C

Joy Carter
10-01-2006, 04:21 AM
Take a look at "Hairfacts" on line. Andrea James (One Of Us ?) has put together a ral nice guide on hair removal options.:D

Nigella
10-01-2006, 08:44 AM
..... you want me to comment on the back of the hand or the palms :devil:

Deidra Cowen
10-01-2006, 08:59 AM
I'm not a GG <giggle> but I do have hair on my hands. :eek: But I veet that stuff right off!!! Ya know what the absolute worse is??? Freaking hair on your toes...omg that looks horrible I have it going on till get it off.

Marla GG
10-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Yes but they are fine, light and very few and you have to look hard to see them.

Ditto. I had to hold them up against a light source to make them visible. I do get a few hairs on my toes though that I have to shave off. :worried:

JenniferMint
10-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Hmm, is doing laser/electrolysis on the hands any different from the rest of the body?

Robin Leigh
10-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Hmm, is doing laser/electrolysis on the hands any different from the rest of the body?

The skin on your hands is tougher & less sensitive than your face, chest or limbs, so it probably hurts less. But I guess we should get the opinion of someone who's had it done.

It's highly recommended if you do go full-time, Jennifer. Your low T level will help to reduce regrowth after laser, too.

Robin

Stacy GG
10-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Same here, the hair on my hands is virtually impossible to see.

Sally24
10-01-2006, 01:36 PM
I use an eppilator on my hands and arms and it looks really good. Since it takes the whole hair, the skin has that clean, translucent look. Shaving always leaves a little behind that you can see up close. Around the knuckles is harder to get, but it works there also. For me it last for a little over a week. I usually do it 4 days before an outing so any redness will fade. I do get a few ingrown hairs, and some that regrow under 1 layer of skin, you just have to work at those.

As far as pain, it is mild to moderate most areas. Some areas on the underside of my upper arm are very sensitive. Not as bad for me as waxing.

Sally

claireswife-gg
10-01-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm a GG. and I have very very fine hair on my hands. But yeah, years ago I noticed hairs on my toes :eek: . I learned some valuable info... tweezing hairs on your toes is about the same level of torture as plucking a stray nose hair. OMG OMG OMG *tears streaming down face* but hey gotta do because I don't want to look like a hobbit...

So anyway, because I relayed my experience, Claire just Veets those little stray monsters. :D

Sandra
10-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Ditto. I had to hold them up against a light source to make them visible. I do get a few hairs on my toes though that I have to shave off. :worried:

Yep same here and they are quite dark. :eek: