PDA

View Full Version : Ive Just Been Out As Nina

Nina UK
09-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Well girls i finally did it :D

Ive just got back from walking the streets as nina. My heart was leaping as i stepped onto the street at around 11.15pm UK time and have just arrived back home.

What a buzz, i must say i absoulutly loved it and will definetly be doing it again. I didnt receive any unwanted attention apart from my SO GF leaning out of the window shouting wooo wooo as i set off. I know she was showing her support but i didnt want anyone to notice me.

I walked and walked until my feet hurt in these heels, managed to walk past people as they came out of the pub and not raise a reaction. Im still dressed as i write this as i will probably be venturing back again v v v v soon when the traffic has died down a bit, i love it.

Ive changed my avatar so you can see my outfit i wore to go out in. Under the skirt i wore fishnet hold ups and have my nails painted red.

I will be doing this again.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all

Love Nina XXXX

Julie York
09-30-2006, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't have given you a second look with that very long long very blond hair so that's good.

Glad it went ok. Don't get too carried away. Reality stings.

:thumbsup:

Nina UK
09-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi julie,

I know my limits and am taking one step at a time so to speak. I know i sound a little bit over excited but it was my first time so i forgive myself for that.
:hugs:

Julie York
09-30-2006, 06:10 PM
All credit to you for that. You've done more than I have. I was being practical. Whilst I admire your ability and courage to express yourself I don't want you to blunder around in some state of euphoria and get hurt.

Nina UK
09-30-2006, 06:11 PM
I understand your cares and concerns julie thankyou, your only looking out for me and for that i thankyou xxx:hugs:

Julie York
09-30-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't want to take away from your glory moment and I am sorry for being a kill-joy but the wig attracts attention and the ideal thing is to blend in. You'd be horribly hurt if your next adventure ended badly.

I am now going away to pull legs off spiders.

Sorry.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-30-2006, 06:18 PM
nina

i think its wonderful!!!! i know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!

read a couple of my other posts ...now i'm going out all over the place and still feeling excited and having a great time doing it!!!

and dont worry if you take steps back or maybe NEED to do it again...thats the way it is and its all about having fun with it !!

take care

michele

Nina UK
09-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Whats wrong with my wig julie+?

Nina UK
09-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Thankyou michelle

It was a real buzz and i enjoyed it, obviously i know one day i might some unwanted attention but i intend to ignore and just enjoy being Nina.

xxxx:hugs:

Karren H
09-30-2006, 08:14 PM
You look great, Nina.....

Love Karren

Billijo49504
09-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Every small step forward is still forward. Good for you. You'll get there eventually. Some day you'll be like Karren and dressing in the bathroom at lunch.<LOL>../,..BJ

KELLYANN
09-30-2006, 10:39 PM
GO NINA!! so much fun is it not? you will be doing it again soon. i'm sure. GET OUT THERE GIRL.

ClaireJ
09-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Congratulations!! Has your heart stopped pounding yet? Feels good doesn't it?

:)

Karann
09-30-2006, 11:22 PM
:happy: How wonderful!!!
This is an exciting time of year for many of us who can't really pass but would love the opportuniy to go out and be our true feminine selves. I am so looking forward to Halloween and the number of parties at the local establishments and friends! It's going to be great!

Kisses and have fun during this great holiday season, :tongueout

Karann

Nina UK
10-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Thank you all for your support and kind words, its much appreciated.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all

Nina

Julie York
10-01-2006, 07:04 AM
Whats wrong with my wig julie+?

There's nothing 'wrong' with it. But any woman with very long, very blond hair, is going to attract attention and I was presuming that it would be safer and wiser to attract as little attention as possible.

Angie G
10-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Hi Nena can we see a biger pic of this uotfit :hugs:
Angie

Deidra Cowen
10-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Good for you sweetie! Gald you got out on your own and had a good experience with it.

Nina UK
10-01-2006, 08:42 AM
having trouble posting pics on here sorry.

Nina UK
10-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Here is the outfit i went out in girls, sorry but not a great pic:hugs:

Robin Leigh
10-01-2006, 08:50 AM
There's nothing 'wrong' with it. But any woman with very long, very blond hair, is going to attract attention and I was presuming that it would be safer and wiser to attract as little attention as possible.

Tell me about it, Julie. :)
But I love my long blonde wig (see avatar), even if it is getting a bit past it's use-by date. :)
It's the best wig I've ever had, but I guess I should replace it soon.

Robin

Brianna Lovely
10-01-2006, 09:00 AM
You look wonderful to me. Glad you had a nice outing, and do hope you do it again, soon.
Hugs,
Brianna

Laurie_Ann_CD
10-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Nina,

Nice outfit, I wish that I can have the courage to dress in public.

Nina UK
10-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Thankyou Both Brianna and Laurie :hugs:

TeriAnn
10-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Hey Nina

I secound what Laurie Ann said. U look fantastic u go girl:2c:

Robin Leigh
10-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Nice outfit, Nina. What are your shoes like? Did you take a black purse?

Your platinum blonde wig is gorgeous, but it will attract attention, so do be careful when out at night.

Girls with naturally pale hair tend to have very fair complexions, and I find my beard shadow is more noticeable when I wear a blonde wig. I don't think I'm brave enough to wear platinum blond, at least not without proper beard cover like Dermablend, etc. Besides, at my age, such hair would make me look like mutton dressed up as lamb. We get a bit of that in my area, and it's not a look I like to emulate. :)

I hope you don't mind if I make a few comments about your photo, Nina.
Holding your hands in front like that makes them look even bigger in the photo than in real life, and that pose also lifts your shoulders, making them look bulkier. Don't slouch, and remember to smile next time. You're supposed to be having fun. :)

Robin

Nina UK
10-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the tips ill bear them in mind next time :hugs:

Emma England
10-01-2006, 12:01 PM
If I walked past you, I would assume you was just another lady in this world.

You must be feeling more confident now.

dreamy01
10-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi Nina :love:

I think you look very nice in that outfit. But could use some nails to make hands look more feminine. If I saw you out walking I would think wow!!

Hugs&Kisses
Dreamy

Nina UK
10-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Thankyou for your kind words girls, am thinking about getting some nails.:hugs: :hugs:

Jasmine Ellis
10-02-2006, 04:43 PM
well done on you for going out no matter what time it is you still went out

racquel
10-02-2006, 06:18 PM
You look great,congrats.:thumbsup: