PDA

View Full Version : Bra that actually fits!

LaurenS.
09-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi Girls,
I just wanted to tell you about something new that I tried and it's wonderful.
I wanted to know the feeling of a bra that actually fits me. One that fit's my natural breasts without having to use forms. My pecs have a little size to them and I measure to a 38AA. I just received two bras from Dainty Lady in the UK. They hug my breasts beautifully and feel absolutely wonderful! It's not something I can wear when I go out but it's nice to wear when feeling feminine and wanting the feeling of a bra hugging your breast and actually pushing up and giving a liittle cleavage. Just thought I'd share this with you. It's a nice feeling.
I can hardly find any companies in the U.S. that carry AA bras. There are many in the UK. I just typed in 38AA bras on Google and there they were! Oh the joy of crossdressing!

Lauren

Rachel Morley
09-30-2006, 11:41 PM
I know what you mean, I've not seen that many 38AA bras in the stores here where I live. I personally take a 36A and have found the best fitting bra I have ever had was at ......wait for it............Walmart!

Yep, believe it or not my wife Marla bought me some of the most lovely microfiber bras ever with lots of lace trim on the edge of the cups from Walmart. They fit me like no other bra I own. They actually fit my small boobs (pecs) really well and I wear them all the time as my regular underwear just as often as a woman would do. Yay for Wally World :D

lacyinsd
09-30-2006, 11:58 PM
The wonderful feeling of crossdressing ! I kind of like the difficulty of ill fitting bras I've "borrowed" from girlfriends over the years and later, my wife.

Katelyn
10-01-2006, 12:16 AM
I think I might have to get me a bra from there. I'm going to try natural breast enlargement first that I've been reseasrching. I think reaching a 38A will not be too noticible as long as I wear baggy shirts!
I really don't know if these natural remedies work for girls that want to get a bigger bust so use caution. Here are a few websites for any girls that want to research it themselves. If I do try it and it works, I'll let everyone know.

http://www.flat2fem.com/?hop=genetic

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/3/a/Herbal_Breast.htm

Phyliss
10-01-2006, 03:26 AM
I was recently in my local Leggs Hanes Bali outlet shopping for some panties and I happened to notice the bra section and the fact that they have some "Playtex Thank Goodness it Fits" bras from nearly A through to nearly D in sizes up to 38.
Wire free and slightly padded cups. Kinda nice projection without need of forms.
Might be worth checking out.

LaurenS.
10-01-2006, 06:43 AM
Thanks Phyllis, I know where there's an outlet and I'll look there.
Angel Darling, I'll overlook my hatred of Walmart for a bra that fits!! Thankyou Clarissa for those websites, very interesting. I've always loved wearing breastforms and was thinking of going to a D cup but there's nothing like the feeling of wearing a good fitting bra!! So feminine! I never want to take them off! Anxious to get to Walmart!

becomingkimberly
10-03-2006, 11:53 AM
I've found 38A bras at Target and they are often hard to find elsewhere. Have not seen 38 AA.