PDA

View Full Version : I hate it!!

Cathy J
10-01-2006, 06:15 AM
:Angry3: Everything about dressing en-femme is a great pleasure for me except for the one thing that GG's don't have to do. I love all the preparation, make-up, choosing clothes and shoes as well as the end result.

I HATE SHAVING MY FACE!!! I know it's necessary for a smooth look. But, it's such a MALE thing!!

Kate Simmons
10-01-2006, 07:01 AM
What we gots (and sometimes hate) is something to be desired by some guys. Particularly the guys in the F T M Forum. Always makes me think a great deal that maybe being a guy isn't so "bad" after all. As a result, I've been "crossing over" some and experimenting a little with different combination looks and the reactions are pretty interesting sometimes. You think us looking like a girl is bizarre to some. You should see some of the "looks" I get. I take it in stride though. I kinda forget what a "rush" it is to feel like a guy sometimes. Lot of power there and it feels good. Anyway, as far as having to shave, do what I do. Just look at it as a "necessary evil" and all part of the "prep time".:happy: Ericka

Teresa Amina
10-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Don't like shaving? Me either! (except I do get a rush still from leg shaving:D) So I started Laser last week. Takes a while, costs a lot (still, less than you might think), but when it's done (plus some electro for the most stubborn whities) there's no more shaving the face, a good thing in either mode.:happy:

Angie G
10-01-2006, 08:00 AM
HI Cathy I to hate to shave my face and have for years but one must do what one must do :hugs:
Angie

Siobhan Marie
10-01-2006, 08:30 AM
:iagree: with Angie, I hate having to shave my face as it hurts, but I would rather put with the discomfort of shaving than looking like a mess on 2 legs!!

:hugs: Anna x

CaptLex
10-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Sorry to butt in, but I feel that I have to respond to this. First, Ericka is right - what you ladies find annoying, FtMs generally enjoy (and vice versa), so we're on opposite sides of the same coin. Secondly, Teresa mentioned getting a rush from leg shaving - well, I've never heard a GG say that. In fact, they're probably thinking how lucky it is that men don't have to do it. And, finally, there is a condition some females have (PCOS) where the body produces extra testosterone and this causes facial hair. Some of the women who have this do have to shave, wax, bleach and/or pluck facial hair on a regular basis. Just giving you the other side of the story. :p

Kate Simmons
10-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Don't like shaving? Me either! (except I do get a rush still from leg shaving:D) So I started Laser last week. Takes a while, costs a lot (still, less than you might think), but when it's done (plus some electro for the most stubborn whities) there's no more shaving the face, a good thing in either mode.:happy: As Captlex said, I never heard of any woman getting a rush from shaving their legs. In fact, many of them think of it as a "chore". Whatever it is ,it's learned and enjoyed (or hated) for what it is if you want to look nice (a necessary evil). One gal, a good friend of mine who is a lesbian( beautiful, BTW), takes an hour to shave one leg as she kind of considers it a chore. Myself? It takes me about 45 minutes to shave my whole body but that's due to a lot of practice. Anyway, if you want to look nice as a gal, you'll need to shave, nair, wax or whatever. The results seem to be worth it anyway.:happy: Ericka

Cathy J
10-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the comments girls. I guess I'll just accept facial shaving as a male privilege and part of enjoying the best of both worlds. I sure wouldn't want to give being a guy although I've always gone clean shaven.

Love,