PDA

View Full Version : does any one else feel like this

Nicole24
10-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Some times when i go out with my SO in public and shes wearing a nice skirt and top or a dress i fine myself feeling gelous that its fine for her to walk walk around in the clothes i would love to but do not dare walk around in.

(this is a confusing time for me but im loving every second of it)

Byllie
10-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Jealousy? No.
Admiration? Yes!

Nicole24
10-01-2006, 09:54 AM
yes it could be Admiration im feeling, my girlfriend is very beautiful
mabey its that im gealous of the way women look and act.
ive got a feeling this is going to be a long long journey for me.

janelle
10-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Is your wife accepting of your dresing? Have you been out dressed as such? Are you confident about yourself? I believe if you answered yes to all these than why can't you wear what you have been admirering. My wife doe not approve so when i can i dress as lovely as i can for myself,yet if i go out & about i dress for the setting. I hope this helps you dear, it is a tough & hard road. Yet it is what WE make it to be.
:love: Janelle

Snookums
10-01-2006, 10:21 AM
I never feel jealous,I wonder why clothes aren't unisex

DeeInGeorgia
10-01-2006, 11:27 AM
I wish I could get my wife in a dress and stockings. When we met and were first married, she wore dresses, etc. but when she quit working due to burnout, she changed to pants. Not being able to get my nylon fix and leg fix from her, I started back with my crossdressing with nylon panthose.

Rachel Morley
10-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Some times when i go out with my SO in public and shes wearing a nice skirt and top or a dress i fine myself feeling gelous that its fine for her to walk walk around in the clothes i would love to but do not dare walk around in.
This sounds like typical closet cder talk to me. In other words I think it's quite normal to be jealous of wanting to wear lovely feminine clothes, but being in the closet you can't at the moment.

I was just the same until I "progressed" to the person I am now. Now I walk down the same sidewalk next to my wife and I'm wearing the same or similar clothes as her.

Jaydee
10-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Jealous, no. I also wish I could get my wife to wear a dress or nice skirt. She hates pantyhose and hosery in general, so forget that. She almost always dressses in jeans, sweatshirt, and hiking boots, so when she does put on a dress for special occasions I am alway appreciative. I love the way she can look when she chooses, and I enjoy every minute.

Jaydee

ColleenCD
10-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Sometimes I'll tell my wife I'm jealous of her outfit to compliment her and remind her slightly that I do enjoy feminine things, but it's really not jealousy, it is admiration. I appreciate that she looks nice and would love to wear an outfit like that, but jealousy is derived from insecurity. Not for me thanks.

Colleen