PDA

View Full Version : ophillia

ophillia
10-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Great casual shoe. Stopped in at payless yesterday and found the perfect little casual shoe. Called Casey sport Lot No. 042054. Can be worn in drab and looks like a sneaker or can be worn en femme with a skirt or whatever.

Sage GG
10-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Ophillia,
I love payless could you tell me more about this shoe, color? how high a heel? I need more details than the lot # , Please:D

Rachel Morley
10-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Do you have a pic or link for us to take a peek at?

ophillia
10-02-2006, 05:12 AM
Ophillia,
I love payless could you tell me more about this shoe, color? how high a heel? I need more details than the lot # , Please:D

The shoes are flats, look like a casual type sneaker. Very soft and comfortable. Go to payless dot com and type in lot no. 042054 where it asks for lot no. Or go to womens shoes under casuals and check them out.

Charleen
10-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Nice. I have a pair of all white womans sneaks I wear all the time. Love Paylees. Got a pair of boots called Meredith that I also wear in both modes. Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
10-02-2006, 07:30 AM
I don't know but maybe its just me.....but if is masculine enough to be worn in drab............. Bet the look good with fem jeans too? Hehehe. Thing is your still in Drab...... Dresses as a Boy..... I'd rather buy something that "Boys" don't wear or aren't supposed to wear and Dress as a Girl!!! (Aka Crossdressing).

But hey, as long as your happy!!

Love Karren

ophillia
10-02-2006, 08:05 AM
I don't know but maybe its just me.....but if is masculine enough to be worn in drab............. Bet the look good with fem jeans too? Hehehe. Thing is your still in Drab...... Dresses as a Boy..... I'd rather buy something that "Boys" don't wear or aren't supposed to wear and Dress as a Girl!!! (Aka Crossdressing).

But hey, as long as your happy!!

Love Karren

Right now i have them on with a denim skirt, slouch socks and a pink tank top.

Karren H
10-02-2006, 08:23 AM
Right now i have them on with a denim skirt, slouch socks and a pink tank top.

See....as soon as you say "skirt"...then I'll bet they look great!! Hehe. Just Don't let Lily convince you to wear them with fem jeans in drab!! Lol

Love Karren

ophillia
10-02-2006, 09:18 AM
See....as soon as you say "skirt"...then I'll bet they look great!! Hehe. Just Don't let Lily convince you to wear them with fem jeans in drab!! Lol

Love Karren

Hate to diapoint you Karen, but I don't have any mens jeans anymore, just girls jeans.

Karren H
10-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Hate to diapoint you Karen, but I don't have any mens jeans anymore, just girls jeans.

Noooooooooooooooo!!

tracigirl_tv
10-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Add me to the Payless fan club *lol* I've found ankle boots, suede calf boots and more, size 12. Yes, often there is nothing on the shelf that both appeals to me and fits me, but at least once in a while I get lucky (speaking of shoes *s*).

Traci