PDA

View Full Version : Shaved my legs

psdibe
10-01-2006, 01:19 PM
I shaved my legs today! I ahve been waiting for it to get cool enough so I did not have to wear shorts again until spring. I did today the first time each year is such a wonderful feeling. I little cream and right now a nice pair of stockings. my daughter goes to work in about an hour and I then i can put a skirt on, maybe with stockings maybe not. I can't wait to my wife gets home and let her see them maybe with stockings maybe not. I can not wait to have the air on my bare legs.
Does the first time shaving feel like this for anyone else?

Love to know
Hugs
PD

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-01-2006, 02:31 PM
The first time I shaved my legs I had a little to drink and cut myself badly. Took a while to heal. That was 11 years ago and I haven't stopped shaving since. My legs are always bare.

Sasha Anne

Siobhan Marie
10-01-2006, 03:07 PM
The first time I shaved my legs, I was stupid enough to shave them and the razor burn was a sight to behold if a little sore!! Now I use a good disposable razor and normal shaving foam and love the result. I shave them when I can as I work long hours.

:hugs: Anna x

dreamy01
10-01-2006, 04:27 PM
:be: :be: I love that first shaved feeling too. I will be shaving my legs this week took a vacation day so I could enjoy it. The wife is looking forward to it.

Hugs&Kisses

Dreamy :be:

luv2dress
10-01-2006, 04:33 PM
psdibe i do the same thing to i wait when the weather is cooler and then shave my legs till febuary. It feel so great the first time of the year that you shave wow i love it.:happy:

Nicole24
10-02-2006, 11:35 AM
i shaved mine for the first time on thursday.
it felt great, even better when i could feel one of my silky skirts rubbing on them. they got a little sore and spotty the day after though.
i will be shaving them again tonight, the 'always wet' feeling has gone and ive just bought some new moisturiser so that should stop them getting sore.

JoAnnDallas
10-02-2006, 11:55 AM
I started shaving my legs last year and have kept them shaved since then. That has been almost a year now. Wife has not notice, in face no one had notice or said anything. I wore shorts this summer and even went topless a couple of times. (yes, I shave my chest, arms, and underarms too). Again not one said anything, except the wife, she warned me to put a shirt on once, because my skin was so white and I had no tan what-so-ever. LOL.

Zina
10-13-2006, 10:57 PM
I shaved mine for the first time about 10 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. It felt wonderful!!! I had a couple of pair of pantyhose (nude and black) ready to try on. I remember looking at myself in the mirror. It was a cool night and loved going outside and feeling the cool breeze on my smooth legs.

tanya3
10-13-2006, 11:55 PM
i shave my leggs at least once a week . nothing beats a great pair of leggs. do it often then before you know it no one will notice. !!!!!!!!

Tanya3

Joni Beauman
10-13-2006, 11:58 PM
Its that time when it can be done discretely. I have already started on the upper half and ready to finish them off when a chance to make a biological collecting trip to the tropics came up for January. It almost caused me to pause and think...hmmm shave legs or go botanize in the woods in Central America. Hairy they/ll be this year, I guess. Joni