PDA

View Full Version : Transformation service

StayceeCD
10-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Can anyone help me with a transformation service in the San Francisco area? I have a window of opportunity of 1 day Mon Oct. 2nd
Thanks
Staycee

ColleenCD
10-01-2006, 09:23 PM
StayceeCD, I don't know of any personally. I might recommend you check out tgnow.com and lookup the makeover catagorie.

Colleen

veronicagurl85
10-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Hey there I'm not in cali but I hear great things from adam to eve transformation. I know there in san fransico so you may want to check them out. They even made a video called joe gets female check it out. They do get work just wish I could go but I live in texas.

Helen in OK
10-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Also check out this web address. It is in San Jose, but my tg sister swears by her. http://www.carlas.com/

Helen in OK

Christina Nicole
10-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I'll second Carla's in San Jose. Carla is very nice and supportive. She does a very good makeover, too.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Rikkicn
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Try this link
http://www.adamtoeve.com/

Dawna Ellen Bays
10-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Be sure to check out the "Joe Gets Female" link at adamtoeve. It's great!

ErikaLeigh
10-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Staycee, You dont need a makeover. You look great ib the avatar pic. But I know its just great to be pampered. I watched the joe gets female video, and it looks like adam to eve does a great job.

StayceeCD
10-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Yay!! Went to Adam to Eve today. Only had a short time as I had to drive 1 1/2 hrs from where I'm working and the appt was for only 3 hrs. But Eve is such a sweetheart and so cute too! She worked her magic, we took some pics (as a redhead) and unfortunately it was time to go:sad: Not much time to spend as Staycee but was a great experience. Can't wait to see the pics. Eve will be e-mailing them to me tonight:happy: Next time I'm in the area I'm going to book her for a makeover and night out:D ! I've never been out yet and am dying to! I know this will be my next step!
Bye 4 Now!
Staycee

StayceeCD
10-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Staycee, You dont need a makeover. You look great ib the avatar pic. But I know its just great to be pampered. I watched the joe gets female video, and it looks like adam to eve does a great job.

Awww thanks Erika! Unfortunately I have limited makeup skills (but practicing!) and limited wardrobe so when presented with the opportunity to spend some time made up and dressed by a pro and really looking close to female as I can, I jump on it! Its a wonderful experience!:happy: