PDA

View Full Version : How many of you girls like sandals?

tv_michelle
10-02-2006, 10:38 AM
I luv sandals. I like them with or without heels. Here is a link for all you girls into shoes. You will find just about anything you want to find about shoes here.

http://www.shoewawa.com/sandals/index.html

http://www.shoewawa.com

I especially like gladiator sandals ala Kate Moss

Luv Michelle

melissaabom
10-02-2006, 10:41 AM
It all depends on my outfit ..sometimes I wear sandles( always) with a heel

But there are femm , so I have several pairs .

Melissa

ophillia
10-02-2006, 11:20 AM
It all depends on my outfit ..sometimes I wear sandles( always) with a heel

But there are femm , so I have several pairs .

Melissa

Two pair of heels, which I wear femme 95% of the time. Six pair of flats that I wear drab and femme. Live in my flat sandals all summer.

AprilMae
10-02-2006, 11:31 AM
I love sandals. I can't help but to stare at any women wearing them. Even though I didn't dress much this summer, I wore sandals a lot of the time around the house or in the yard in male mode. My favorites are slides, eithr wedgies or moderate heels, although I do have a pair of 4" Candies that I adore. I also love the Dr Scholl's exercise sandals. But I hote flip flops or thong sandals.

JeanneF
10-02-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm not a big sandal person. I love my flip flops in the summer, but as far as heeled sandals, I'm not a big fan. I just feel my feet look too big in them. I'd rather wear pumps.

Karren H
10-02-2006, 03:19 PM
I have a few pair, flats and heels...and I'm not that anamored with them. Rather wear a nice pair of pumps..

Love Karren

cyndyw
10-02-2006, 04:22 PM
I love wearing three or four inch heels with miniskirts. 32862
I feel they make my legs look great in pantyhose. Once I wore these heels into a salon and had a pedicure with red polish. They gave me flipflops to wear out of the salon to insure the polish had ample time to dry.

When I see a women with an attractive polished nails in sandals, I am jealous.

Kenix
10-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I have a few pair of black slides and jellies. I am looking for a pair of high heel sandals.

DeniseNY
10-02-2006, 05:28 PM
I was looking for those sandals with the 1" heels that every girl in creation wore this summer. I could not find a pair to save my life...

Keely
10-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Sandals are great! They show off your painted toes.

Jessicafreed
10-02-2006, 09:09 PM
I was looking for those sandals with the 1" heels that every girl in creation wore this summer. I could not find a pair to save my life...
Denise.

You might want to try looking at payless. They had a huge selection of kitten heeled sandals this summer.

Me, I love high heeled strappy sandals. They are extremely sexy and feminine and show off my painted toenails. They look very sexy with jeans, but especailly with skirts and dresses. I have over 75 pairs of high heeled strappy sandals.

My biggest pet peave is when when women wear open toed shoes without polished toenails. Come on, it is not that hard to polish your nails.

Well there is my two cents worth. Here is a picture of one of my favorite pair of sandals:

Love,

Jessica

MistyCD
10-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Sandals... I absolutely adore them. I have about 40 pairs. some are evenning sandals, thongs, wedgies, flats.... in fact, my e-mail account is

sandal_lover@yahoo.com

hugs Misty

Penny
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
I love sandals; I wear 3 in sandals as slippers.

Candy Heels
10-03-2006, 08:52 AM
I have these for summer.

JoAnnDallas
10-03-2006, 09:24 AM
I got my first pair of high heel sandles this summer. They are black 3 1/2" spike heel, slingbacks. They really do show off my polished toe nails and go really nice with my LBD.

clare29
10-03-2006, 10:08 AM
I like wearing flip flops i have a simple blak pair. I like them because I can see my painted toe nails

InKorea
10-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the links. I love sandals and I think they look great on all ladies. They really show off the nice pedicures.

StayceeCD
10-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi girls! I have 4 pairs of sandals. 3 of them I just got recently. I love these red ones, but they're kinda hard to walk in. So cute though! These Black strappy ones I love also. Very classy. (although I think I'm supposed to tie the bow in the back. Silly T girl!) These gold ones were free cuz I spent more than $100 at pierre silber! :D I love these too! They're actually kinda comfy! I have another pink pair with ankle straps that I love but are a littel too narrow. Ouch! :( Think I might start a thread about how many pairs of shoes total do you girls own!
Bye 4 Now!
Staycee

DanaJ
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM
I love shoes! But I especially like sandals, anything to show off my pedicure :)

Here are a couple of pix.....

Jodi
10-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi girls! I have 4 pairs of sandals. 3 of them I just got recently. I love these red ones, but they're kinda hard to walk in. So cute though! These Black strappy ones I love also. Very classy. (although I think I'm supposed to tie the bow in the back. Silly T girl!) These gold ones were free cuz I spent more than $100 at pierre silber! :D I love these too! They're actually kinda comfy! I have another pink pair with ankle straps that I love but are a littel too narrow. Ouch! :( Think I might start a thread about how many pairs of shoes total do you girls own!
Bye 4 Now!
Staycee

Staycee, the problems you are encountering with the red opentoe mules is that you are wearing hose with them. Open toe mules will slip and be unsteady with hose. Try them without hose and see how much easier they are to walk in.

Jodi

Danni Barron
10-03-2006, 07:08 PM
with 275+ pairs of shoes, in my book, that makes her an expert !! :2c:

AprilMae
10-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Staycee, the problems you are encountering with the red opentoe mules is that you are wearing hose with them. Open toe mules will slip and be unsteady with hose. Try them without hose and see how much easier they are to walk in.

Jodi

But her legs look so good in the hose with those shoes........

Deidra Cowen
10-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I lov sandals even if I got ugly toes!!! :tongueout

Lord it was harder than I thought to find pics of them...most of my pics have my feet cut off from the shot...but anyway here are three of my favs sandals that I wear a bunch...

StayceeCD
10-03-2006, 08:40 PM

Jodi

Kinda hard to get them on without hose. They're still new and kinda tight.:( .

StayceeCD
10-03-2006, 08:42 PM
But her legs look so good in the hose with those shoes........

Awww! Thanks sooo much sweetie!!:love:

DAVIDA
10-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Sandals , pumps ,it's all good! By the way, have I ever said that I LOVE shoes?!:happy:

kaliope
10-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Love sandles with great pedicure. My favs are my pink and white maribou mules, candies and dr scholl exercise sandals. I live in my dr scholl's over the summer. I have 5 pairs and wear them in man mode.

Snookums
10-03-2006, 11:23 PM
if you like gladiator sandals may I recommend these Gabriel Roch Ulli sandals.They are very comfortable,and the side straps have buckles so they can be adjusted to fit thick shins like mine.

Jodi
10-04-2006, 08:12 PM

Staycee, I wear my sandals in the summer without hose. Some of mine have that same tightness. Before puting on my shoes, I rub my feet with body lotion. This allows the feet to easily slip into the shoe. I carry a small bottle of lotion with me in my purse. Sometimes, I must reapply the lotion to my feet later in the evening if I feel a pressure spot coming on. Makes the shoes more comfortable and helps to prevent blisters.

Jodi

trisha maiden
10-05-2006, 03:03 AM
Hi love all u girl preety feet!

I love sandals! But usually I wear pumps when I'm out shopping.

StayceeCD
10-05-2006, 04:03 AM
Staycee, I wear my sandals in the summer without hose. Some of mine have that same tightness. Before puting on my shoes, I rub my feet with body lotion. This allows the feet to easily slip into the shoe. I carry a small bottle of lotion with me in my purse. Sometimes, I must reapply the lotion to my feet later in the evening if I feel a pressure spot coming on. Makes the shoes more comfortable and helps to prevent blisters.

Jodi

Jodi, Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a try!:hugs:

Kelsy
10-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Best way to show off my toe nails pink pink pink - smile -

crossing-the-rain
10-24-2006, 05:21 PM
I love it very much,flat or heel's.
Rain.

KathrynTX
10-24-2006, 08:48 PM
I love sandals, all kinds of sandals from ****ty looking 6" heel platform sandals to girlish looking flat sandals. And I always wear pantyhose with them when I dress. I started dressing with my mother's sandals and pantyhose and it took off from there.

Staci
10-24-2006, 09:09 PM
I have a few pairs of sandals. They all are 3" heels or close to that. I really like them as I can wear a smaller size in sandals than closed toe shoes. It allows me to buy more of the sexier styles.

KathrynTX
10-24-2006, 09:09 PM

I find it much easier to get into my femme shoes when wearing hose. They also act as a buffer between the shoe and the foot, reducing rubbing and pinching.

NatashaWI
10-25-2006, 07:13 AM
I've heard that a girl shouldn't wear hose with open toed shoes but I do anyway. Of course, light shades so my red nails show. I just can't stand being dressed without pantyhose - call me an old fashioned girl (please! lol).

Annaliese
10-25-2006, 07:33 AM
I luv sandals. I like them with or without heels. Here is a link for all you girls into shoes. You will find just about anything you want to find about shoes here.

http://www.shoewawa.com/sandals/index.html

http://www.shoewawa.com

I especially like gladiator sandals ala Kate Moss

Luv Michelle

I love Sandals, except for my boots that all I have I also find that I can ware a size 10 in sandals but in boots a size 11.

LindaTS
10-25-2006, 09:00 AM
I wear sandals a lot during the warmer months and always with a heel. I have a lot of pairs with the heels rangeing from 2" to 4". Seems like I always wear them with jeans.

sissystephanie
10-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Sandals are great! They show off your painted toes.

That is one great reason for wearing sandals!:love: I am sorry that cold weather has moved into Georgia. Sandals are kind of out of place now. Since I get a pedicure every two weeks, and always have pretty painted toes, I like to show them off. Wore open toe sandals all summer long, and would still be wearing them if it was warmer. Most of my sandals (about 10 pair!) have heels, but low ones. I am not comfortable walking in very high heels!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Sara Kat
10-25-2006, 01:49 PM
Open-toe strappy sandals is my drug.

kayla1003
10-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Sandals are my favorite. They don't crunch your toes and are just plain sexier.