PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried these yet?

mecloset
10-02-2006, 02:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has tried these new, well at least they are new to the area where I live, they have these spray on pantyhose. They are really quite confortable, they dont start sliding down or anything like that, and with shaved legs they look quite nice. Just wondering if anyone else has tried them yet and what their thought are. Have a nice day.

Trish
10-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I haven't tried them, but my wife has. She bought another can, so I guess she like it.

Ellisia_Lynch
10-02-2006, 03:12 PM
I tried it once with the cheap Sally Hansen version.

I still haven't got the stains off the bath and wall from when I did my legs. It did look nice though.

Ellisia

Karren H
10-02-2006, 03:13 PM
I've seen them but since they appear to be a spray on skin coloring they probably don't have the same feel as Stockings and that for me wouldn't be the same!! Doesn't matter what color my legs are as long as they are covered with stockings!! Hehehe

Covered with paint.... NOT

Love Karren

Sherlyn
10-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Ive seen that to ...and spraying on paint could be tricky ..a run in stockings is easy to fix ..just change them ..but what if you over do the spray and it runs ...lol seems like it could be messy ..and myself my hose are last on then Im ready to go ...must be a drying time involved to

Glenda58
10-02-2006, 07:17 PM
I have in the summer in I want to show off my painted toes in sandles. Also good for hinding bruises and veins in old gals like me makes the legs look younger. The good stuff feels silky smooth and dries quick without runs. Just follow the instructions. I like pantyhose or nylon stocking in the Fall and Winter. But in the Summer I like to go bare legged to feel the cool breeze blowing on shave legs and up my skirt and show off my pretty toes that I spent so much time on not to hind them.:doll:

Kate Simmons
10-02-2006, 07:24 PM
I've heard of it. Is it anything like spray on hair for bald guys (which I could use)? Sounds like something I may like to try when I get back to femme mode. Don't suppose they have anything like spray on boobs or anything like that. Nah, guess that would be too obvious. Whoever invented it would make millions though with all of "us" out there.:happy: Ericka/Rich

trannie T
10-02-2006, 07:26 PM
My mother told me that during WWII when nylons were unavailable paint for legs was sold to mimic hose, it even came with a little pencil to draw the seam down the back.

LaurenS.
10-02-2006, 08:03 PM
I've seen them but since they appear to be a spray on skin coloring they probably don't have the same feel as Stockings and that for me wouldn't be the same!! Doesn't matter what color my legs are as long as they are covered with stockings!! Hehehe

Covered with paint.... NOT

Love Karren

A BIG DITTO!

LaurenS.

Glenda58
10-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Get the right shade and look like you have a good tan and it doesn't rub off after it dries water doesn't take it off you need soap and a cloth. Can stay on all nite if want. But then again it's only for summer when it's hot. Don't knock till you've try it.

Billijo49504
10-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Gee, that sounds like something to be sold by Earl Shibe. You know, I'll paint any legs for $39.95. Or something like that..:D .BJ

NatashaWI
10-03-2006, 07:02 AM
Sound like a lot of you have tried this - I can't imagine not wearing panty hose or stockings when I'm dressed. That is one the fun parts!