PDA

View Full Version : Talk about frustrating!!!!

feline
12-29-2004, 07:46 PM
Hi all - as a married secret cd-er I've had one of the most frustrating days possible - hitting the Christmas sales with my wife. Frustrating because she gets to try on all the stuff I want to wear. Got the whole works this time, from picking out lingerie with her, right through to a couple of lovely full length skirts and a two pairs of lace up knee high boots with heels to die for..... Jeeez I think I'm going to go mad.......

Anyone else had this torture?? :mad:

alba68
12-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Lol. Sounds frustrating. I have the opposite were my wife helps me pick out the bargains! Sorry to rub it in. :D

feline
12-29-2004, 07:58 PM
well, hey - thanks for that!! But at the time it really is hard to contain one's self - especially when asked to offer up an opinion.... You really are lucky to have someone who understands.

alba68
12-29-2004, 08:03 PM
What's frustrating for me is watching all the women walking round the Trafford Centre in their short skirts and tights and wishing I could do the same without a anyone giving me a second glance. I take it your wife wouldn't accept you crossdressing.

Bernadina
12-29-2004, 08:07 PM
My wife and I hit the sales together. She buys and I buy, and we never leave the ladies departments. I did make sure that she was aware of my dressing soon after we met. She is accepting and helps me. Sorry to hear you have to dress in secret.

feline
12-29-2004, 08:08 PM
I don't think so - I've been struggling to find a way to approach the subject, but never seem to find the right time. I can relate to the bit about watching other women walking around in gear that I'd like to be wearing - dunno about the short skirt / tights bit though. This time of year much prefer longer skirt / boots look. come to think of it boots at any time of year sounds good :)

Tamara Croft
12-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Well as long as you keep your SO in suspense.. (nearly said suspenders) then you will always be frustrated. The longer you leave telling her the harder it's going to get for you. Us GG's don't bite you know (well not too hard). Get a video or something with CD's in it... ~Tammy~ my CD partner pulled out this little black velvet skirt... I assumed it was for me..... then she goes... 'I like wearing it!' I was totally shocked... but hey I got over it. Now I get to pinch her make-up :p

Tamara x

P.S. The quicker you tell her.... the more make-up you will get your hands on :p

Jenine
12-29-2004, 09:31 PM
I don't think so - I've been struggling to find a way to approach the subject, but never seem to find the right time.

Tell me about it!

x

DonnaT
12-29-2004, 09:40 PM
No time like the present, or at least after reading http://www.3dcom.com/couples/telling.html

feline
12-30-2004, 06:08 PM
No time like the present, or at least after reading http://www.3dcom.com/couples/telling.html

Thanks Donna - I've read it through several times now. I think sometime after the holidays I'll put some time aside to go through this properly - one thing's for sure, I can't carry on with the current situation. :(

Megan_Renee
12-30-2004, 06:14 PM
At least you shouldn't do what I did. My wife and I got really drunk and I came out in her pink nightie... She really didn't know what to do. Luckily I was surprised to find that she is really quite supportive. I love her a lot, and I'm glad that I married her...

As luck would have it (or whatever) I recently read a statistic that said that 64% of wives support (in some way shape or form) their husbands desire to dress as a woman.

--Megan

Wenda
12-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Hi Feline, Kerri, my ex would have been absolutely intolerant of cross dressing. Unfortunately, she was also only lukewarm to heterosity.(sp?)
My GF was new to it when I broke the news that i had re-discovered dressing, but, she is a very bright and very sexy lady,and actually got into it, sometimes more than me!. Lessons in power shopping. Credit card abuse.
I have just finished an absolutely fantastic Christmas getaway with my GF, where she did a make-over on me, and then on December 26, we drove straight through to the malls so that 'we' could shop. Be careful what you wish for. Having your SO as your shopping partner can be financially devistating. wenda.

paulaN
12-30-2004, 09:19 PM
I know what kind of tourture you gals are talking about. My wife knows of my dressing but barely tollerates it. When she says to me in a store oh isn't this nice and things like I just love this one and isn't this quite. I tell her you know what you are doing to me don't you. then she smiles at me :D one of these days we will shop thgether. I hope soon.

flicka
12-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Oh, I feel for you all! ..... but spare a thought for me! ......Right now I am 1000 (yes, one THOUSAND) miles away from the nearest post Christmas sales!!!!

Not only that, but I have a partner who would BUY me whatever I even remotely fancied!

I saw a full skirt, just on the knee, in navy and white, which was absolutely divine ... but way beyond my budget. Now I am tortured by the knowledge that it is now WITHIN my budget ... but beyond my reach! Oh, sad am I!

flicka
12-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Oooh, that SKIRT!!!! I can visualise myself twirling around, the weighted hem flying high (I'm a very agile old biddie, I'll have you know) revealing my thighs and whatever I may choose to wear below ... Mnnnn! .....

Donna Louise
12-31-2004, 07:25 AM
Hi all - as a married secret cd-er I've had one of the most frustrating days possible - hitting the Christmas sales with my wife. Frustrating because she gets to try on all the stuff I want to wear. Got the whole works this time, from picking out lingerie with her, right through to a couple of lovely full length skirts and a two pairs of lace up knee high boots with heels to die for..... Jeeez I think I'm going to go mad.......

Anyone else had this torture?? :mad:

I cannot help but get a little chuckle from this post. I know the feeling. I went through it before I came out to my wife. She never figured out why I loved to go shopping with her when other men hated shopping with their wives! I hated watching her go in the closet and pick out something to wear. Seeing all of her things, wishing I could run over and grab one for myself. She never did notice that some were stretched a little. :D

Donna Louise

feline
12-31-2004, 10:08 PM
I cannot help but get a little chuckle from this post. I know the feeling. I went through it before I came out to my wife. She never figured out why I loved to go shopping with her when other men hated shopping with their wives! I hated watching her go in the closet and pick out something to wear. Seeing all of her things, wishing I could run over and grab one for myself. She never did notice that some were stretched a little. :D

Donna Louise

Thanks Donna Louise,

As I dress in secret I've got to admit I don't hit my SO's wardrobe as that just wouldn't be fair... much as I'd like to now and then!!.... however, if she found my "stash" she'd notice a lot of similarities between her gear and mine.... (well some of it anyway) :)

Hope you've all had a good time celebrating the start of a new year..... huge hugs all round.

Sweet Susan
01-01-2005, 04:30 AM
Maybe I missed it, but why don't you just tell her?