PDA

View Full Version : Halloween! - I Need Your Help Gurls!

LeahCD2002
10-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Gurls!

Halloween is fast approaching and I need your help. I so want to go dressed en femme but my SO kinda frowned upon it last year and I don't want to bring it up again. She has agreed to let me go as half man / half woman but I want the whole nine yards. Will accept the half gurl mode if that is all I can do! Any ideas for femme costumes that have a halloween theme or something other than just dressing as a woman??????

HELP!!!

Leah

Marissa Mae
10-02-2006, 05:40 PM
French Maid! So perfect and oh-so-sexy!

Naughty Nurse as well! You get to wear high heel, white patent boots if you so desire :D

lauraanytime
10-02-2006, 05:42 PM
try the gothic look... can be very sexy

MarinaTwelve200
10-02-2006, 05:58 PM
I like "The Old Gypsy Fortune teller"----she gets to wear the works, but dosent have to be all that old. ;)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8575&stc=1&d=1121480395

Nikki A.
10-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Just don't tee off the wife. Any progress could be lost.

Glenda58
10-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Wife did me in the Old Gypsy Fortuner long skirt pleasant top bra panties pantyhose heels I thought this is great then the makeup black eyes wart on my nose missing teeth lipstick that went over my lip line and a black stringy wig. I got to dress up:happy: but look like h*%@:(

Michelle Ellis
10-02-2006, 10:14 PM
there's so much... go to a costume store or online and look around. I've always liked french maids, or a sexy german beer maiden :heehee: there's fantasy costumes, superheros and heroines... hmm, superman/superwoman might be a good one.... I dunno, so many ideas, all would be fun :p

M

Timberley
10-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Thought it would be fun to dress up like a girl dressed up as a guy.
Maybe a fem gangster look?

Billijo49504
10-03-2006, 12:29 AM
I don't know how they do it, but what you first said, sounds perfect. I've seen them before, where on one side it's a man and on the other side it's a woman. Thus, half man and half woman...BJ

Kate Simmons
10-03-2006, 06:07 AM
My friend, a GG and I are going as a zombie bride and groom. I'll be the bride of course. Got my dress and makeup the other day. Now, I have to make it ragged and we will put ashes on our clothes to give it that "freshly out of grave" look. Eerily spooky and sexy at the same time.:happy: Ericka

NatashaWI
10-03-2006, 06:59 AM
I was in the same situation and tried Maina's idea of being a gypsy fortune teller. I wore underwear with modest cups, lots of jewelry and of course heels. I had full makeup and it was perfect! The night passed too quickly. I'm reprising the role again this year and am counting the days. I made an appointment for a manicure and the salon was not only understanding but immediately into it! No wig this year - I'm having my hair done by a GG friend.