PDA

View Full Version : How many of you wear make-up during the day?

bebe nylons
10-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi. l'm Bebe from Edmonton. Just would like to know if l am not alone. As lately on the weekends l have been dresing more en femme and often go out & do my errands wearing make-up. l put make-up on not overtly done but none the less made-up including making up my eyes. Sometimes l even wear false eyelashes. So one could clearly discern l am some what effeminate. Even my mannerisms are a touch feminine. Also, l wear lady's jeans that are a little snug with ultra sheer black pantihose or nylons underneath & flats. l have been noticed in the grocery stores or cleaners & the Bank. No one has made comment; but have got some stares. l am very comfortable being dressed and becoming more courageous. Simply; l like it. So l would be interested in hearing if other's do the same. Hugs. bebe

janelle
10-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi Dear, i do basiclly the same. Work pants & t-shirt & steel toed shoes are the only male things i wear. Looking to get my courage up to start carring my purse to work & wearing my wig, all in time.
Enjoy hun yourn not alone.
:love: Janelle

psdibe
10-03-2006, 08:44 PM
On the weekend most of the time I wear masscara and at times a little cover upo and blush. If I am home along or with my wife I will adda little lipstick, ussally a light shade not to cuase any notice if I am out in the yard. But always masscara.
Hugs
PD

Karren H
10-03-2006, 08:50 PM
If I dress, I wear makeup, day or night....

Love Karren

linnea
10-03-2006, 08:51 PM
In drab I seldom wear make; en femme, almost always. The amount and kind varies quite a bit. If I'm going to go out, of course, I do the whole routine, but if I'm at home it's usually lipstick, mascara, maybe a little eye liner and shadow. Outside in the yard for gardening, I usually wear lipstick but hardly ever anything else. I love lipstick and carry some with me almost all the time.

Snookums
10-03-2006, 10:08 PM
just mascara

Deidra Cowen
10-03-2006, 10:14 PM
During the week I am all guy no makeup during the day. Try to dress one or two nights a week but its tough getting the time to do it...and I really need to be at the gym anyway! Every other weekend when I do not have my kids I go enfemme from Fri till Sunday. So generally I have on makeup during the day on Sats and Sundays. I will however run to the gym in boy mode and take off the makeup for that on a Sat or Sun.

Rachel Morley
10-03-2006, 10:18 PM
Had you of asked me this a month ago I would have said no. Although I never wear makeup at work, in the last couple of weeks every night I've come home, and all weekend, I've started wearing quite pronounced eyeliner.

I always wear (fairly obvious) womens' clothes in boy mode, and I do look quite girly because both my ears are pierced and I usually wear a small amount of mascara on my upper and lower lashes too. I've never had any real reaction other than the odd person look me up and down once in a while, but the eyeliner (on the upper lid only) together with the rest of my look turns the heat up a little bit more.

My wife thinks I look cute, and has told me that she likes the extra makeup. (she's got a "thing" about guys in makeup :D ) However, even though we've been out several times now, I haven't been up particularly close to anyone or out on my own yet. I'm starting to get really emancipated these days!

P.S. Obviously if I'm fully en femme I have a lot of make up on!

Rebecca Petersen
10-03-2006, 10:26 PM
As American Express says, "Never leave home without it." If I dress, I wear makeup, day or night. Unfortunately it's necessary.
Rebecca

ArleneRaquel
10-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Lipstick, mascera, and blush are essentials when I leave home. :love: From Red Lipstick Lover Katrina

ColleenCD
10-03-2006, 11:01 PM
My wife applies eye shadow to my very blonde eyebrows each day. I tease her telling her to "make me pretty!'

Colleen

Phyliss
10-04-2006, 03:09 AM
For the last six months or so I've been wearing a shear foundation from Clinique called "Almost Makeup" Haven't had a single comment, from workers or wife. I started out with clear mascara for about a month and then switched to a light brown which if you look carefully can be seen but a quick glance shows nothing, of course lipstick always. A light reddish brown, almost my normal lip color.
Kinda fun putting on my face each morning.

Lisa Golightly
10-04-2006, 03:19 AM
Yes.

Nigella
10-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Clothes 24/7, make-up when the mood takes me.

Monica Elena
10-04-2006, 04:04 AM
In drab mode I sometimes wear some foundation and a soft touch of mascara.

Marla S
10-04-2006, 05:23 AM
I wear make-up most every day. Very often nail-polish too.
All in all I would call my every day style fem-casual with the only difference that I don't have a female body.
I got some stares sometimes (in particular when wearing fem shoes and/or hose) but so far no real problems yet.

Deanna2
10-04-2006, 07:24 AM
If you count nail polish as makeup, I wear clear polish all the time.

Annaliese
10-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Wear a little makeup to work every day, lip gloss, eye shadow, mascara and blush.

JoAnnDallas
10-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Not all the time, but usually once or twice a week, I will put a very light coat of makeup on and almost fleash colored lipstick on and goto to work. Not even the wife has notice anything. I also have been using a eyebrow pencil on my brows to tone down the white hairs tht show.

jennifer marie
10-04-2006, 02:13 PM
I wear make-up all of the time just a light coat but I know its there!

hotbobbie
10-04-2006, 03:52 PM
I dress en fem 7 days a week on both of my jobs and do wear light make up.

JeanneF
10-04-2006, 04:21 PM
I occasionally wear a little bit of powder or concealer in boy mode, especially if I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before (great to get rid of the bags under my eyes).

If I'm in girl mode during the day, then of course I'm wearing makeup.

Jasmine Ellis
10-04-2006, 04:48 PM
very time i dress out comes the make-up just got to have day or night

Charlene Marie
10-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Congradulations girl friend. Geting out there day or night is thrilling, just be careful. I dress everyday of the week and have since April 5-06. Wouldnt go anywhere without make-up even when I'm fishing.

Charleen
10-04-2006, 07:10 PM
In drab, I wear clear marcara, and my nails are always polished with Sally Hansen Strawberry Cream polish, and small femme hoop earrings. Days off, brown mascara up and down, some eye shadow on the lids, and either a light pink lip stick, or a pink lip gloss that is less noticable except for the shine. Love and xxxx, Lily

joanlynn28
10-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Yes, makeup most everyday even when in male mode (eeeck!) at least mascara and eyeliner, and pink lip stain. I use bare essentials which gives my complexion an even look nd is not noticable when I am in drab which is only during the 8 hours that I have to work, but soon I won't have to do that any more. Full time bond I am.

lipstickcd
10-07-2006, 08:56 AM
I always wear mascara with a touch if eye liner. A little liquid Cover Girl foundation and a light pink lipstick with a little gloss. I always have a dark red lipstick for those braver moments. Guess my name fits.

JenniferMint
10-07-2006, 01:02 PM
The makeup that I use en-femme is fairly neutral, except for the lipstick. I've noticed that my complexion looks better with the foundation+concealer+blush on, even when I'm a guy.

When changing back from a girl to a guy, if I'm not showering right after then I would keep the make-up on except for the lipstick. Maybe I might try out deliberately putting on foundation as a guy, although when I go out as a guy I don't care about my appearance so much.

Maureen
10-07-2006, 04:44 PM
When I'm not at work, I always wear a tinted moisturizer to even out my skin tone and Neutrogena lash tint. I tried a Nuetrogena tinted lip balm, but backed off when the cashier at Safeway told me " I love your lipstick!". It just made me a little too self concious. I turned a bright red, and she apologized for embarrassing me.