PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the Hair on my Leos. How to Tell SO?

Miss Vicki
10-04-2006, 03:41 AM
I am tired of having hair on my lrgs and chest. Each time I take a shower or look at myself and see all that hair, I am disgusted. I want to be clean shaven. I would like the look and also I am sure that everthing will fit and feel better.
What have you said to your SO that she accepts. My SO does not indulge in my hobby and does not want me to either. I appreciate any comments.

Kristen Kelly
10-04-2006, 04:15 AM
I am tired of having hair on my lrgs and chest. Each time I take a shower or look at myself and see all that hair, I am disgusted. I want to be clean shaven. I would like the look and also I am sure that everthing will fit and feel better.
What have you said to your SO that she accepts. My SO does not indulge in my hobby and does not want me to either. I appreciate any comments.

My girl frind has accepted my lifesyle (more than a Hobby). It took alot of talking and I got her out there to meet the girls, read my posted how I told her and all I went through in the begining

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34731

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36222

Snookums
10-04-2006, 06:53 PM
you could tell her you're taking up speed swimming that removing body hair makes you faster:laughing: I have no idea where I come up with this stuff

Marla S
10-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I would tell her just that: I feel uncomfortable or even disgusted by my body hair.
There is no better reason.
Maybe don't try to relate it to your CDing if you speak about it and she doesn't like your hobby.
Not liking body hair is a legitimate reason to get rid of it for a man too !!!

gillian1968
10-04-2006, 07:41 PM
I'm in an odd situation - my SO is OK with my CDing, but she really likes me "furry" - so we have this tiny little conflict where I really want to be hairless but for completely her own enjoyment she wants me "furry", and I end up being "furry" 99% of the time (except for the odd year when I go on a little shaving binge for a few months :)).

I've told her and she understands that I don't like the hair, that I really dislike having to shave, and feel far more comfortable hairless. And she is quite patient with me when I finally can't take it anymore and shave down.

It's important to not forget about the little fantasies and "warm and fuzzies" (pun intended :)) you provide your SO in a relationship. You indulge hers and she'll probably be more open to indulging yours.

For those few prickly months (no matter how often I shave) I hate losing the "cuddle time". And as much as I look better when dressed I still am nowhere close to passing, so what the hey... it works for me... and I think her patience comes somewhat from knowing how much I want to be hairless but keep the "fur" to keep our intimacy.

Snookums
10-04-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm in an odd situation - my SO is OK with my CDing, but she really likes me "furry" - so we have this tiny little conflict where I really want to be hairless but for completely her own enjoyment she wants me "furry", and I end up being "furry" 99% of the time (except for the odd year when I go on a little shaving binge for a few months :)).

I've told her and she understands that I don't like the hair, that I really dislike having to shave, and feel far more comfortable hairless. And she is quite patient with me when I finally can't take it anymore and shave down.

It's important to not forget about the little fantasies and "warm and fuzzies" (pun intended :)) you provide your SO in a relationship. You indulge hers and she'll probably be more open to indulging yours.

For those few prickly months (no matter how often I shave) I hate losing the "cuddle time". And as much as I look better when dressed I still am nowhere close to passing, so what the hey... it works for me... and I think her patience comes somewhat from knowing how much I want to be hairless but keep the "fur" to keep our intimacy.
there is nothing wrong with fur,I'm furry and mustached too,my fur color is winter mode.

EricaCD
10-04-2006, 08:39 PM
With regard to both my leos and my lrgs :battingeyelashes: I understand that my wife really does not want them totally smooth.

We have discussed this a couple times. While I don't fully understand her concern, I understand this is a significant boundary for her and I respect that.

I keep the hair on my legs close trimmed. Mercifully it is relatively sparse and quite fair, so I can get away with it when wearing stockings. Occasionally, if I am going to be on the road for a while I will shave, and let the hair grow out as I return. It's not perfect but it's an acceptable compromise.

Erica

samantha#1
10-04-2006, 09:32 PM
I guess I was lucky my wife loved it the 1st time i shaved all over, it is at a point now where I get told to go and shave if I have left it a day or so. Samantha

AmberTG
10-04-2006, 09:46 PM
My wife does not like body hair so it's not a problem for me. I have almost no chest or back hair to start with so that just leaves legs and pits. She's not crazy about me shaving my legs because they're picky. I trim my arm hair short but I don't shave it, that would be too much of a pain.
Amber

ColleenCD
10-04-2006, 09:56 PM
My wife said nothing about my shaved pits last month, She said nothing about the shaved thighs, but my calves are a bit furry. I need to shave them for next week, so I'll have to ask for forgiveness later.

Colleen

Miss Vicki
10-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Thank you ladies for your comments. I am glad to hear that some of you have an accepting GG. That would make this a lot easier.
Marla, you are right. I should just tell her of my disgust for being hairy. I want to be clean for a while. Hope she understands. I really would like to be able to be clean shaven for the winter. As this is when I have the most time to dress and enjoy.

Thanks again.

Miss Vicki

Sweet Jane
10-05-2006, 02:41 AM
I have permanantly shaven legs and I shave my chest and pits fairly regularly. My wife loves my legs and wouldn't have them any other way...she has never commented on the others..so my advice is to just go ahead and shave, it'll grow back...unfortunately.

Miss Vicki
10-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Sweet Jane. Thank you for your encouragement. I guess I am looking for a sign of approval from my SO. This way the shock is not so great. I am not into swimming nor professional body building. I just want to feel more in tune with my other self.
I will practice on my spelling though. Legs instead of leos or lrgs.
I guess I was a little nervous. Maybe it was a feminine thing where I talk without knowing what I am saying. LOL (I hope that statement does not get me into trouble)

Joy Carter
10-05-2006, 05:09 AM
Just used my "Epil-Lady" the first time on my legs and after three days they are still smooth and stubble free. Haven't had the pleasure of stockings as of yet. Just enjoying the feeling of not having hair on my legs.:happy:

Joy Carter
10-08-2006, 05:22 AM
OK day eight and can just see the hair coming out but can't feel them. What is really going to tell is I have to wait till the hairs get long enough so the Epli- Lady can get a hold of it so it can rip it out again. LOL :D So far I'm pleased with the results.

axdressa
10-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Well where do i start my girlfriend (who i live with by the way) knows about my dressing and really supports me but as for the hair removel well i have managed to get het to let me shave all the hair off my chest and legs but she has told me to keep the hair on my back as she cuddles me on a night and is like a comfort blanket to her, and i cant shave it off as i cant reach so would need her to do it for me ..... one day she will come round to my thinking .... as she knows that i really hate the body hair ...... We have just come back from Spain and her sister asked why i had shaved my chest .... we both told her that that the weather is to hot and with all the hair on my body i i get to hot so i shave it off every year ....lol .... i works for me ..... try it

hugz Mallisa x

Miss Vicki
10-08-2006, 06:51 AM
Thank you Axdressa, Joy and everyone. It is great to hear how you have managed to remove the hair from your body with support from your SO. I do not have the support and I guess I am looking for the statement that tells my SO that I want to be clean shaven and have her respond that she will help.
Maybe it's time to have a little extra beverages and wake up with nothing to do except ........... shave. Might be a plan.
Miss Vicki

LeahCD2002
10-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Hey Gurls!

My SO does not know that I dress. One day I made reference to the fact that I would prefer to be clean shaven, especially since I started going to the gym and working out. The hairiness just didn't seem to fit.

So lucky for me it was not questioned. Right now I shave everything except for my legs. Hair is very fine so lucky for that.

Well to make a long story short, I presented it as a preference related to my male look as opposed to something else.

Leah