PDA

View Full Version : hairstyles

suzannecarr
10-04-2006, 09:42 AM
ddd

Karren H
10-04-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah. Love to play with hair styles!! Maybe not as much as you seem to be enjoying it!! Hehe. And have curlers and a curling iron! Most of the time in on the go so don't get the chance but I'm always putting my hair up with clips, baretts, or hair bands.. Almost as much fun as playing with makeup!! :D

Have a large tube of Aussy Styling gell I use and hair spray...both work great on my 4 human hair wigs.. Also loved to spike and mess with my shorter hair when I had them, but just ordered 2 new short wigs so I'm looking forward to more hair fun!!

K

Sweet Cindy
10-04-2006, 10:38 AM
I've always seen hair as the make-it-or-break-it element in creating the female image. I'm facinated how one hair style can look right on one person and wrong on the next or how changing hair styles can change the appearance of your face. If I ever get to the point of being able buy a decent wig or two, I'll probably research this "science" to death to make sure I get the right syle for me. I love long and curly but I'm curious about a style with bangs that might help hide my forehead and eyebrows a bit.

brandie
10-04-2006, 12:03 PM
i agree hair is a make it or break it thank.
are real hair wegs expencive?

great look
brandie

1SexyGurl
10-04-2006, 12:15 PM
I saw a human hair wig at a shop that I really really want. But I dont have the 180 bucks. It works with my face really well. Its even got that mono top so you can part it or even pull it back and it still looks real.

suzannecarr
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
i found a 525$ human hair wig, the one on my avatar, for89.00$ on sale, i believe its an adolfo, not sure, but if you look at some of the places online, you probably will find a great deal, its really really worth it, totally different concept! you can do anything with a human hair, and basically have one style with synthetic, suz:2c:

Karren H
10-04-2006, 12:29 PM
i agree hair is a make it or break it thank.
are real hair wegs expencive?

great look
brandie

It can be. But not mine. Cheap old broad!! Lol. Got mine on ebay. Through 3 ebay wig stores.. Typically $60...on clearence of coarse!! shipped. And I love tham all!!

Love Karren

Sweet Cindy
10-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Wow, I didn't know the human hair wigs could be had so cheaply!
Karen, your blond curls look great on you!

Karren H
10-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Wow, I didn't know the human hair wigs could be had so cheaply!
Karen, your blond curls look great on you!

Thanks. :). Sometimes I wish I hadn't "shed" ( pun intended) so many wigs!! Had a matching auburn curly human hair wig too... And didn't think they were me....but looking back they sure were fun!! :D

Love Karren

Michelle Ellis
10-04-2006, 02:40 PM
I love doing my hair too, one of my favorite things :) I don't have a wig tho, I grew mine out long when I was a teen. I've been playing lately with lots of small braids, makes me look kinda punk/young LOL I like it anyhow, and when I undo the braids I have a nice kinky curly do :p

M

Charlene Marie
10-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Suzann, You bet girlfriend. The hair is the thing for me and it has to look great to me. You hair in your avatar is very cute. Human hair you can do anthing with, and a quality synthetic can be set on rollers and dried. I've done both for years, and sometimes I wear my own hair as well, which I have set in the salon and there's no more feminine feeling, at least for me.
Keep it up, hairstyling just takes practice.

Snookums
10-04-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm letting my hair grow out then I'm getting a Samantha Carter cut,I wanted a Betty Boop haircut but that would be way to obvious

Charleen
10-04-2006, 09:09 PM
That's my own hair in the avatar, and I love to get out the curling iron! keep it in a 'tail most times. Down low in drab, up high en femme.
Love and xxxx, Lily