PDA

View Full Version : Another Shaving Question ?

Karen Donna
10-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Just wondering girls, how do you shave your back of all things ?
I am able to do my entire body however the back seems to be a tricky problem. Do you go to a hair stylist,barber,etc.
Of course my wife does not know of my CD therfore that recourse is out.
Any light on the subject would be appreciated.
By the way, I just shaved my legs tonight and they look so pretty.
Thank you girls. Karen Donna

ColleenCD
10-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Karen Donna, I only have to shave the small of my back. I would recommend a salon that performs waxing. If you choose a salon that just opened, you still would not be the first guy to get nails or waxing there.

Colleen

Stephenie S
10-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Dear Karen,

How do you shave your entire body without your wife knowing?

Anyway, I think the easiest way to deal with significant amounts of back hair is to wax it. There is just no way you can reach it by yourself. Some here report using a razor on a stick, but I don't know how you would be able to get it all and get it all neatly. I San Francisco I saw an add for a shaving service to shave off all body hair. My advice? Have it waxed.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Timberley
10-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Hi Karen,
I have my GF do my back. It can get quite hairy, at least I am blonde. I told her I always hated the hair on my back and asked if she would do it for me. (This was long before she knew I dressed.) So she has done it for several years.
She waxed it for me once, but it went all bumpy and didn't stay clean for as long as I would have thought. Might try it again... might not.

:0)

Little Girl Mia
10-05-2006, 02:45 AM
I stick to waxing, and I would recommend finding a local place to do that. No need to worry about knicks or explaining them either. It generally lasts longer and since the hair isn't being cut at an angle (or all for that matter) it's much softer when it comes back. On some people it even comes back lighter and thinner too!

Best of luck to you

Kiwi Primrose
10-05-2006, 03:37 AM
My wife does what I can't reach and often a lot of the bits I can reach.
She has always been a great help and encouragement in keeping me "smooth".
Love
Primrose

Steph53
10-05-2006, 05:33 AM
Hi Karen,
I got to salon in my area to have my back waxed about once a month and i also buy a package of six treatments that saves about ten dollars per treatment. I had laser hair removal a couple of years ago but that is not as great as advertised.you still get regrowth and I didn't have a super hairy back either.I'm actually thinking of having my legs waxed as opposed to shaving as I know they will stay smooth longer.
Good luck

Steph

kaitlin
10-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Hey Girl, Im confused... she (wife) is cool with your legs being shaved but won't help you with your back? I think a part of this story is missing. Kaitlin

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2006, 08:20 AM
My wife doesn't know about my fem side, but being part native american, I don't have a lot of hair on my body anyway, so I can get away with shaving my legs, chest, arms, and underarms. I don't have to worry about my back, I don't have any hair there.