PDA

View Full Version : Nails.. had to share

Timberley
10-05-2006, 12:51 AM
A bit of back story. Before I came out to my GF, she has always bugged me that my nails grow much faster, straighter and stronger than hers. So for quite some time she has been teasing, saying she was going to give me a french manicure. I had always dared her and said she could, but never took it up.
I have some pink polish we bought together since I told her, but have only worn it alone.
Well tonight, while watching a movie, she asks if I have any remover. I say of course. Which guy doesn't?
When I go to get it, thinking she has to clean up her nails, she comes back from her purse with a handful of colors.
Well, she finally did it. While we watched the movie, she did up my nails, with the white trim and finished them with a clear glitter.
Then the toes were done in bright red, which was awesome! Then she decided to have some fun....
She took the white and painted dots on my red toes; 5 on the big one, 4 on the next, 3 etc., done up like a dice. It looks so cool!
Said she would have done my make up, but backed out. We haven't gone that far yet. But that was nice she was thinking about it.

Before she left, said she would remove the polish. I told her I would like to leave it, at least till morning before I go to work. Sigh.
But the toes will stay for a couple of days.

I just love her more and more!

Oh, and the movie, Rockstar.
A great quote from it.
"Is that mascara?"
"I'm in a band"

Sorry if this was drawn out, but just had to share!

:0)

Robin Leigh
10-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Thanks, Timberley, for sharing this lovely story with us. :happy:

I'm sure your gf will be doing your makeup for you in no time. :) Now that she's gotten a taste, there'll be no stopping her. :D

In these situations, the mood can be very intimate & romantic. Doing your nails and makeup lets your gf get close to you in a way that couldn't happen in a relationship with a non CD. This special intimacy can help strengthen the bond between you.

Painting your toenails so you both match can be fun, too. Quite a few of the couples here do it. CDing should connect us with our SOs, not isolate us from them.

Robin

Barb Valentine
10-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Good for you
You lucky girl

kaitlin
10-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Hello Timberley, That a greart start!! You are one of the lucky ones! My girlfriend and I do a neat little thing you might try. Our toes always match. We are always the same color, pattern etc. It's kind of a bond between the two of you, we enjoy it. Take care and enjoy what she does for you BUT remember she needs cared for too. Luvs Kaitlin

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-05-2006, 09:49 AM
I always wear my toe nails painted. Funger nails when I am home which is most of the time.

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
I get my toes polished when I have my nail salon appointment. First time I had them done, I was worried about what the other customers might say, but no one seems to care. In fact on GG customer that sitting next to me, looked at the polish that the Nail Tech was appling and said that the color looked good on me. I thanked her and said I liked it too.