PDA

View Full Version : question for the GG's and CD's

christie
10-05-2006, 07:57 AM
This question may have been asked before so I apologize in advance if it has. For the GG's, did you know about your SO's dressing before you were told? For the CD's, do you think your SO knew about your dressing before you told your secret?

Christie

Robin Leigh
10-05-2006, 08:26 AM
I'm currently single, but I told almost all my gfs early in the relationship about my CDing. Most of them were surprised, but one said that she had intuitions about "something like that" before I told her. We'd been together about 6 weeks at the time. Fortunately, she was supportive and enjoyed participating. We split about 4 years later, over several other issues, although by then both our attitudes towards CDing had changed.

I also admitted to my gfs about my bi experimentation, usually a while before letting them know about my CD interests. Some of these women were much less comfortable with my CDing than with the fact that I had been with other men.

Robin

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-05-2006, 09:47 AM
My wife figured out my needs and started dressing me.

Tree GG
10-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Not a clue. I knew there were times he'd withdraw emotionally & almost seemed to avoid eye contact, but I would've never guessed this.

Sandra
10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
The hints were there but me being naive they just didn't register.

Rachel Morley
10-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm different. I met my wife on a crossdressing forum so it was pretty obvious to her where I was coming from. That said, she was actively looking to date a crossdresser before she met me, so you could say it was a match made in heaven. :happy:

GG Vanya
10-05-2006, 10:07 PM
This question may have been asked before so I apologize in advance if it has. For the GG's, did you know about your SO's dressing before you were told? For the CD's, do you think your SO knew about your dressing before you told your secret?

Christie

Nope, I had no clue. But then again, he told me about Trudi between our first and second date. Married 7 years and counting. Suffice it to say, 'sok with me! :love:

AmberTG
10-05-2006, 10:15 PM
I told my wife before we got married, we'd been seeing each other for 2-3 months. She wanted to see my cloths and me in them.

Billijo49504
10-05-2006, 11:58 PM
When My wife was the baby sitter, she asked who's panties are these, they are too big for the girls. I told her they were mine. That was over 22 yr ago. And we are still together...BJ

Eugenie
10-06-2006, 12:58 AM
I don't think that my wife knew before I told her, which was very soon after we were married though.

The GG friends I've been coming out to were also very surprised and had no clue...

I assume that for some of us the androgynous features may give hints to people around and for some others like me the look while in drab is very masculine, which makes guessing about our CDing less obvious.
:hugs:
Eugenie

SaraGoth
10-12-2006, 07:37 AM
My wife didn't know until about 2 years into our 7+ year courtship. She is Japanese and comes from a rather conservative (Japanese) background. While we were college students in the States, me following her back to her chosen university to finish my undergraduate studies in Japanese, I did once dress up in her clothes. She was all giggles at first and slightly intrigued. But she took it mainly as a joke I was playing on her. She found out later back in Japan that dressed occasionally and went out on walks in Tokyo. She really didn't care for it and currently is comfortable with the out-of-sight-out-of-mind mentality. Which is fine with me.

Since we left Tokyo for her country hometown, living next to her folks, and now with our beautiful daughter born, I don't feel the need to dress to the nines with full make-up as I did in Tokyo. there is no way I can go out here like I did in Tokyo which is far more tolerant of our CD ways. I could 'blend in' fairly easy in Tokyo.

So I generally keep my dressing to myself. She occasionally asks "how's that going?" and I say I haven't dressed in awhile, which is more often than not true. She's happy with it and we both can live with it as long as it doesn't affect our social lives.

So, I must say, aside from the occasional friends who know here in Japan, this site and all of you [are] my CD social network! I really appreciate being able to talk about this with you...and don't really mind that I can't with my wife. It's just one of those things.

That being said, I am planning on dressing to the nines for a halloween party in Tokyo this month, going with one of my model friends. She's a woman and is going as a nurse! Will post photos after the event! I can't wait since it'll be a good excuse to get out and dress. I haven't in over 5 months!!!! :devil:

Sarayuki

Charity's GG
10-14-2006, 06:24 AM
I had no idea, but as with RobinLeigh's gf, I had an intuition that something was out of the norm. We dated 5 months or so before he told me. I didnt freak out. Im generally an open minded person. We've both had our highs and lows with it but I wouldnt trade my sweety for anything...:hugs:

Karren H
10-14-2006, 06:47 AM
Mine didn't, She had no clue....kept the secret from her for 31 years....

Love Karren

Lawren
10-14-2006, 06:51 AM
Kerry definitely did not know about my CDing. We met online and I told her about it before we even met face to face. I thought it would be better to start things off with total honesty. It worked out wonderfully.

Raychel
10-14-2006, 07:25 AM
From my wifes reaction when I told her that I was a crossdresser. I would say it would be a pretty good bet that she had no clue at all. She is getting used to it a little bit ata time now. Things are getting better.

Tina Dixon
10-14-2006, 08:04 AM
Mine had no idea, and has said nothing of it since the day she found out.

Stacy GG
10-14-2006, 09:08 PM
I had some idea before we married (he'd gone to a wedding in a dress) but I thought it was just a hobby..or something else..wasn't sure. but I'm quite happy with it now :):heehee:

ColleenCD
10-14-2006, 10:44 PM
My wife had no idea as we dated, I did have a talk with her, but was unaware of it prior.

Colleen

Joni Beauman
10-15-2006, 12:01 AM
This has been a slow progression of openness with punctuated moments of discovery leading ultimately to full awareness of complete dressing only in past year of 23 married. She still is "surprised" at the wig and heels she discovered in my overnight bag last May. Among the full set of other girl things - these were what surprised her. Though she finds it narcissistic, she is accepting but, alas, wants nothing to do with it. Joni

Sweet Jane
10-15-2006, 01:29 AM
Oh no..my wife had no idea...I told her about 12 years ago that I loved to wear womens underwear and she was somewhat surprised...she suggested maybe mens silk boxers might be for me (maybe french knickers was my idea!!), and she just could not understand the bra at all...never spoken about it again, however that is about to change as life just can't go on (at least for me) as it is. I think she feared I was bi or gay, but I have no interest that way. I hate the hiding and such from the one person who I just love so much.

Amy Hepker
10-15-2006, 08:59 AM
You are so lucky to find someone that figured it out and then started doing it to you. This is what I have always wanted. A lady that would Love me for who I am and Help me in my crossdressing. I am not Bi and have no desire to be, I want to be Female and I desire a real Female.
GOD BLESS!!!
Amy

veronica_gr
10-17-2006, 03:06 AM
my wife start to dressing me :)