PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

anon
10-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi all,

I've been attempting to wear panties 24/7, and have found it too destabilizing to compromise...it's really detrimental to my personal identity and feeling of freedom. I'm also quite paranoid about getting outed, in college now or in a future situation at work. I feel like it's inevitable that sooner or later a waistband will show or something will happen...and this thought keeps me oscillating between attempting to quit or limit my dressing to going full out. I find the only thing which allows me to dress peacefully is the perhaps naive thought that should I be exposed, the consequences would be mild to bare. The question I pose to you is whether such a thought is indeed reasonable, and what the realistic effect of exposure would be on my friendships, career, etc. As always, I am indebted to your advice.

Best,

anon

brandie
10-05-2006, 08:43 AM
i know how you feel i wear panties all the time but the thought is alwise there what if i get hurt or rip out my pants,but i have gotten over it mostly.
and for them showing over your pants wear brief and keep your shirt tucked in works for me have gotten away with it for 5 years

brandie

christie
10-05-2006, 08:53 AM
If it is something that is part of who you are than you should never compromise. I wear panties to work and I just make sure my shirt is tucked in or I am wearing low rise panties. As far as friends and family, if they really care they will accept you for who you are, enfemme or drab.

Christie

ophillia
10-05-2006, 09:05 AM
Hi all,

I've been attempting to wear panties 24/7, and have found it too destabilizing to compromise...it's really detrimental to my personal identity and feeling of freedom. I'm also quite paranoid about getting outed, in college now or in a future situation at work. I feel like it's inevitable that sooner or later a waistband will show or something will happen...and this thought keeps me oscillating between attempting to quit or limit my dressing to going full out. I find the only thing which allows me to dress peacefully is the perhaps naive thought that should I be exposed, the consequences would be mild to bare. The question I pose to you is whether such a thought is indeed reasonable, and what the realistic effect of exposure would be on my friendships, career, etc. As always, I am indebted to your advice.

Best,

anon
Have worn panties every day for over 13 years, I'm sure they shown and I know they've been seen. The only comment I've ever had has been from my chiropractor, she thought they were cute and wanted to know where I bought them. Nothing to worry about.

Stephenie S
10-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi all,

Best,

anon

Dear Anon,

You have a lot of thoughts and questions here and my first advice to you would be to RELAX. This whole CD business should be fun, not traumatic.

You say you are paranoid about being outed and wonder if that is reasonable. Well, yes it is reasonable, but only to a degree. Are you JUST going to wear lady's panties? Then I think it's nothing to worry about.
1.) Nobody is looking. When was the last time YOU noticed what kind of
underwear someone was wearing?
2.) Many kinds of mens' underwear looks just like womens panties. Go
shopping in any large dept store. You will find plain and colored
briefs in nylon and light cotton that are indistiguishable
from womens except for the shape. And who sees that except
you?
3.) It's nobody's business WHAT kind of underwear you want to wear.
If questioned (really unlikely, don't you think?) just tell 'em to
f**k off. That's a REALLY impolite question and doesn't deserve
an answer.
4.) Lots of members here wear womens panties 24/7 with absolutely
no problems. It can't be that hard.

Now, you wonder what the consequences be if you were "outed"? See above.
Just wearing womens' panties can't really "out" you except as someone who likes to wear womens' panties. And this isn't a crime, nor is it much of a problem. SO? Consequeces on your friendships, career, etc.? I fail to see any real problem here. Put yourself in your friends' shoes. Imagine for a minute that you found out (and just how?) that one of the girls you hang around with liked to wear mens' briefs. Now you might think it odd, but would you end the friendship? Probably not. How about if you found out (again, how?) that one of your buddies liked to wear womens' panties? Would YOU end the relationship? Probably not. I guess my point here is that's it's really not that big a deal in the overall scheme of things. And college is a pretty safe environment to experiment in. Come on, college students do some pretty weird things, right? Look around you; there's goths, and hippies, and stoners, and preps, and (OMG) CDers!

Now you did mention going all the way and dressing fully. Going "full out" I think you said. That's gonna be a bit more difficult to pass off as a quirky habit. It is, of course, perfectly harmless and should, in a perfect world, go unremarked. Yeah, right! In your dreams. This has much more likelyhood of affecting your career than affecting your friends. Perhaps your friends could handle it. That would depend on how good friends they are. But a future employer might look askance at you if you showed up for an interview dressed in a cute short skirt.
This is a personal question that no one will be able to answer for you. How far do you want to go? Many here dress secretly for years and years with no one the wiser. There is ALWAYS the possibility of discovery, however, and it seems to be the best course of action to reveal this hobby to SO and close family rather than have them discover this by accident. Most significant others are devestated more from the lying and hiding than they are from the CDing.
Personally, my own revelation that I am "exploring my feminine side" has resulted in more of a "ho hum" reaction than anything else. Most people are far, far to wrapped up in their own problems to worry too much about the color of your underwear or what you do in the privacy of your own home.

So, as I said above, relax. This stuff is fun! Enjoy it. Womens panties? Great fun. Have a good time.

Lovies,
Stephenie

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2006, 09:40 AM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 now for about a year. A couple of weeks agao, I had laser surgry on my eyes. As I was laying on the table the nurse noticed that my Purple Lace Panties were showing over the top of my jeans. I had a short T-Shirt on. All she did was wispher to me that I might want to pull my jeans up a tad. I thanked her and pulled my jeans up and that was it. No OMG or giggling. Like it happens all the time and I bet it does LOL

I would not worry to much about your panties showing. If it is a concern, wear white ones that have no lace or such on the top. If your concern about what may happen if your in an accident, don worry about that either. The EMT and ER staff will not care a bit.

anon
10-05-2006, 09:48 AM
just as clarification i meant by "going full out" wearing panties 24/7

Sandra
10-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Wear them and forget about them, if anyone sees them so what. The more you worry about it the less likley you will do it.

Stephenie S
10-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Yup, wear 'em and forget about 'em.

AnnaMaria
10-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Anon,

I have to agree with the other girls about this one. I wear panties all the time and have for over three years with no problems. The only issue that I see that might come up would be a girlfriend finding out about them on her own. That is the one thing that you will have to guard against. If you get involved with a girl and are thinking about an intimate relationship you should really consider letting her know about it simply because it would be better coming from you than her finding out in the middle of something. Also keep in mind that companies are now making women's underware that look so much like men's that most cannot tell them from the real thing.

Besides, who's business is it anyway what kind of underware you wear any way other than the one that you are intimate with?

Anna

sue ellan
10-05-2006, 10:27 AM
i wear hip huggers. they are low enough not to show. you have to take a little risk ever now and then. that what makes it exciting to be a cd.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

siennacd
10-05-2006, 12:08 PM
I agree w/what everyone else is saying just wear them. I've been wearing them for about 3 months now and I've not had any problems. I would also tell anyone your going to get intimate w/so that there is no surprises later on.

Good luck

Sienna

Snookums
10-05-2006, 01:03 PM
unless people can see your panties under your clothes,I wouldn't worry about it,and as far as I know no one has xray vision except superman and supergirl,and I believe your secret is safe with them.