PDA

View Full Version : Finally shaved - just an announcement :)

StephanieCD
12-30-2004, 01:47 PM
Just had to come announce that I finally shaved my legs! Not too big a deal but I've been waiting almost 5 years :) I forgot how much work it is the first few times!! I wish I could do this...

http://members.aol.com/lwitchel/images/val1.jpg

Next comes revealing it to my gf - god I hope she accepts it as easily as she thinks she will!

Damn, I'm smooth! :D :D

Wendy me
12-30-2004, 01:51 PM
good luck and if you could bend like that why leave the house

Vickie-CD
12-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Smooth is cool and sexy, best of luck with your GF!!
Love,
Vickie

DonnaT
12-30-2004, 02:29 PM
You know you all are killing me don't you? :D

All those smoooooth legs, yet mine must remain hairy, because my wife says so. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_121.gif

lynnegirlie
12-30-2004, 03:48 PM
My lovely bride was reluctant about my shaving at first, but now she EXPECTS me to keep my legs smooth. In fact, we make sure we both shave on the same days (about every other day), and it feels wonderful to spoon next to each other when we both have fresh, clean legs!! :o :p

I keep them smooth year round now. I've had a few people ask if I shave them. Funny enough, they don't ask me, but rather ask my wife. She says "yes" and that's about the end of it!

She's a wondeful woman......and one heck of a role model for me!!!

Lynne

Paula A
12-30-2004, 06:27 PM
You know you all are killing me don't you? :D

All those smoooooth legs, yet mine must remain hairy, because my wife says so. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_121.gif

Yeah and mine wants it to grow back, yuk. there is nothing better then having smooth legs under a skirt and nylons. let us know what she thinks.

StephanieCD
12-30-2004, 06:27 PM
It's the most wonderful feeling - I really hope that she will be into it somehow... it's interesting - talking about CDing has opened a new door in the sexual arena... who knows, maybe she'll like it - I'm jealous, Lynne :)

Donna.... what about trimming it? On my way to shaving smooth I trimmed down to different lengths to see how short could be "acceptable" for when I regrow in the spring - it seems a quarter inch length was a pretty decent middle ground and it definitely looked better to me than the gorilla fur I was sporting... lots of guys trim all their hair - maybe she'd accept that?

Tristen Cox
12-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Best wishes to you Stephanie. Hope she accepts those smooth legs of yours ;) keep us 'posted'.

Love & hugs
Tristen

Tamara Croft
12-30-2004, 07:56 PM
mmmm.... smooth legs..... just the thought *shudders*

*gets wax ready to do Tammy's* :p

Tamara x

DonnaT
12-30-2004, 08:50 PM
My wife started shaving mine when we first married (1975), and I finished for her. That's when I came out to her. So....

I've shaved since then acouple of times and she gets upset.

I could do it again, but don't want to turn over the apple cart. She's been good to me lately.

Robertacd
12-30-2004, 09:28 PM
I shaved my pits today :D

Now I have to figure out what to do at the gym :eek:

paulaN
12-30-2004, 10:21 PM
I keep my legs and pits shaved no one has ever said anything to me at the locker roon where I work. pits arn't to hard to hide just keep your arms down.

Bernadina
12-30-2004, 10:23 PM
My wife lets me know when I climb into bed and my legs need shaving. So why fight it. I keep my legs shaved (and everything else too). Summer and winter. Longs pants or shorts. No one seems to notice or care.

racquel
12-31-2004, 03:21 AM
I wax the wife and myself.(body hair=bad)

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 09:47 AM
Now it's happened. I knew they'd come... the bumps! I must have put on Aveeno like 5 times yesterday to try and prevent it - but here they are! What's the trick...? They're yucky looking :( I felt so pretty till this morning :( :(

Sharon
12-31-2004, 10:11 AM
Try another moisturizer Stephanie. I've seen other girls mention that they react to Aveeno.

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 10:29 AM
I have the razor bumps just around my softest parts if you know what I mean - I imagine it's the ingrown hair thing but I've never really known quite what they look like. The rest of my legs are great - just around the bikini line, if you will ;)

Tamara Croft
12-31-2004, 10:34 AM
Try using Tea Tree oil or cream, it has a natural antiseptic in it. Also try shaving the hair the way the hair grows first and then shave against the grain.

Tamara x

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 10:39 AM
Tea Tree oil, eh? Sounds fancy ;)

Thanks, you're a doll.

Tamara Croft
12-31-2004, 10:42 AM
Tea Tree oil, eh? Sounds fancy ;)

Thanks, you're a doll.

You're most welcome chick :)

Tamara x

Darby
12-31-2004, 11:13 AM
It is alot of work hon... but doesn't it feel dreamy with silky hose on?!!!
Darby

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 11:22 AM
Dreamy ain't even the word for it! I can't even describe (within the bounds of decency) how good it feels... hell, I'm wearing pants right now so I can run to the store and I feel hot.

I tried to explain to my gf about how I don't like my body hair - mostly my legs - and I had a hard time... I'm guessing just seeing how it helps my esteem will help her except it... god I feel yummy - and I never ever say that.

Random note - the red from the shaving bumps (as well as most skin blemishes) disappears under the light from a red bulb... and it feels really naughty to be lit like that, too ;)

Kaye_martin
12-31-2004, 06:23 PM
Here's a tip: After shaving apply Jergens Naturally Smooth cream, perfect for reducing shaving rash, bumps, etc. My wife and I both use this product. Hope this helps. :)

Kaye_Martin

StephanieCD
12-31-2004, 10:12 PM
I'll try anything at this point! They're out of control! It looks like someone attacked my crotch with a red sharpie or something! I just want to be beautiful, is that so much to ask!!?

Olivia
12-31-2004, 11:22 PM
Hang in there Stephanie. I started shaving everything(except my lower arms) about a year and a half ago. It's great-with stockings, heavenly!! I have a hairy body and it takes a while but oh is it worth it! imho. O

Jeannie9
12-31-2004, 11:48 PM
Hello Stephanie,

I guess it comes down to who you are. Nothing to hide anymore. It will take a while to get used to it but it is worth it. I get a lot of kidding from my wife because as she says I have girly legs.

I shave it all but have had laser hair removal on my legs and underarms. I guess I can't go back! LOL.

Be humble with who you are and take baby steps.

Good luck!

Jeannie