PDA

View Full Version : What triggers your desire to?

PaulaMea
10-05-2006, 12:08 PM
I know the reasons and motivations for us to crossdress are as different as our fingerprints... well, maybe not that different.

I'm just wondering if any of you have identified any particular "triggers" that stimulate or enhance your urge to dress?

Me, it usually a sexy image in a women's magazine, catalog or television. Close ups of women putting on makeup, a beautiful gown in a shop window also up the volume for me. Then other times, I just can't stop thinking about it.

Peace

Paula :love:

CDtv
10-05-2006, 12:14 PM
How about just waking up in the morning?????? Usually does it for me! Next it might be putting on my maribou slippers and housecoat! *giggle*:D :D

Lilith Moon
10-05-2006, 01:18 PM
I can get up in the morning intending to put my CD needs to one side and get other stuff done. Then I will see woman dressed in that certain way that I like, it might be the shoes, the skirt or whatever. That's it, I'm gone. I can't think of anything else except for my need to also "have" that look.

Robin Leigh
10-05-2006, 01:18 PM
When I see a good looking GG, dressed the way I like to, part of me goes "Me, too!", but it's not always convenient to indulge the impulse at the time it occurs.

I've arranged my life so that I can usually dress on weekends without it being likely that I'll be interrupted. So I dress when I can, if I feel like it & I'm feeling healthy enough.

I've wasted enough time in my life not dressing, so sometimes I'll dress even if I don't feel very motivated to, because I know that I'll probably be glad I did dress up once I do it. I know if I don't take advantage of the opportunity, I'll probably regret it later.

Robin

Snookums
10-05-2006, 01:20 PM
when I wake up,I get dressed,usually in a skirt,leggings,pantyhose or kneehighs,and some sexy shoes,then I stay that way all day.

missy collins
10-05-2006, 01:37 PM
its what ive been doing since i was a kid. its just natural to me:happy: missy

Bonnie D
10-05-2006, 02:19 PM
As Missy Collins says "It's what I've been doing since I was a kid". So what triggers it is when I find myself alone at home for any reasonable length have time.

Whenever I buy anything new I want to try it on and see how it goes with different things I have already. But I still have to wait until I'm alone.

Bonnie

bgirl
10-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Sometimes make-up or clothing ads, or a beautiful women, will wake up my desires and other times I just wake up in the femme mode. My wife says that their are changes about me that happen before I get the urge, feminine manerisms and such. I was surprised when she told me that. I never would have quessed. I now wonder about all the times at work where I would spend the whole day thinking dresing. Was I acting out as well?

Avsblues19
10-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Seeing a beautiful woman makes me want to dress so bad. Also just seeing lingerie in person or in ads make me want to dress.

LeahCD2002
10-05-2006, 04:46 PM
All of these things and even the smell of Make-up!

Leah

SatinSarah
10-05-2006, 04:52 PM
http://order.next.co.uk/shot.asp?b=G42&p=42&s=4&n=undefined

Just looking at her!. I want to dress like this now!

Sarah

melisa6
10-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Seeing a cute or sexyout-fit. Watching GG's putting on make up.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I can't stand to wear boy clothes anymore. Just waking up triggers my desire. I so love being a girl it just drives me crazy.

Jerry
10-05-2006, 05:51 PM
1. When I'm stressed out by work or chores of life, I find myself thinking about what I would like to wear. It's a mental escape that tends to snowball. Dressing usually offers short term relief, but ultimately I have to address the source of the stress. Get the job or chore done.

2. If I go a few days without sexual pleasure I definitely build up some urge.

3. When in the shower I frequently use my wifes shampoo and soaps. The sweet smells and general pampering can trigger the desire for more.

4. I usually have some time to lay in bed in the morning before I have to get up. It may just be a few minutes before the alarm or just a gradual wake up, but my mind tends to some thoughts of crossdressing. This often leads to taking care of item 2 above! :hugs: It's definitely a reason I prefer morning lovings!

Jerry

ediekaye
10-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Just the simple thought of wearing an article of feminine clothing, (which is almost always!) gives me the urge. I suddenly realized a few weeks ago that as soon as I put on a bra and panties, a pretty blouse or stretchy sleeveless top, skirt, shoes, wig and jewelry; I immediately feel more comfortable, relaxed and natural.

My attitude about myself, my movements and gestures; just seem to blossom as I wrap myself in feminine finery in a way I never feel when in drab.

Were I to have the opportunity to be this way 24/7 I may get tired of it, but it sure would be nice to give it the test.

Love and Hugs,
Edie

Beth-GDB
10-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Seeing GG's in nice outfits and wondering how I'd look in something similar. If it's cute and maybe a little bit quirky it will catch my attention.

I could get any item of femme clothing I want right now I'd get a really nice formal gown. I really like the one on the left in this pic http://207.198.118.236/p_daz_3455.html or this one http://207.198.118.236/p_sal_1633.html and a little black cocktail dress like this http://207.198.118.236/p_daz_3627.html

I'll have to lose some weight and invest in at least a waist cincher to have even a remote hope of fitting into any of those. All the same, I can dream can't I? :c9:

NickyJane
10-05-2006, 06:12 PM
STRESS! ! !

And god knows I get enuff of it! If I have had a stressfull day at work when I get home I cant wait to dress yet when I have had an easy day at work I'm more then happy to sit back in boy mode with a few cold beers and chill.

Then sometimes I just want to be Nicky Jane for no reason. Sometimes I would have just brought a new skirt/top/bra/like whatever! and want to try it!

At the end of the day my feminie alter ego is allways there, just looking for a reason to escape.

Nicky Jane

X X X

LisaLedoux
10-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Nothing triggers the desire. I am continuously female in my mind so when I get time to dress it is just returning to my natural self.

Karren H
10-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Don't have a trigger......I always want to dress, just don't have the time.... <sigh>

Love Karren

Jena11
10-05-2006, 08:31 PM
I pretty much want to always dress as a women. I feel left out if i see girls putting on makeup even it is just some mascara because that is all they wear. So, I guess my trigger would be waking up in the morning.

DAVIDA
10-05-2006, 08:41 PM
I am who I am. If I say to my wife that I can stop, she just says"Like you can stop breathing".
The only thing that is triggered when I see a GG that is hot, I think of getting in her clothes, not puttind on her clothes!( Not that I would mind you ):heehee:

VERONICARH
10-05-2006, 08:49 PM
When I see a GG dressed in a dress or skirt with highheels on, on Tv or in a magazine or walking down the street or etc., triggers my desire to want to dress. Veronica

Rachel Morley
10-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Me, it usually a sexy image in a women's magazine, catalog or television.
Oh gosh, tell me about it. I know this is going to make me sound weird, but when the new JC Penny catalogue comes in the mail, and I look through it, I so have a strong feeling inside that I want to dress :o

Other times are just when it's been a while since I've been out en femme. Like about once every 2 to 3 weeks. Fortunately for me I get to wear feminine underwear all the time, and some really quite girly clothes in feminized boy mode so this usually keeps me more than satisfied :happy:

annekathleen
10-05-2006, 09:06 PM
looking at a woman wearing a sexy outfit, top, etc...I want to purchase and wear that same outfit. thank goodness for E-Bay.

Charleen
10-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Well let's see, after I wake up in my night gown in the morning.........
Oh yeah, that's right, I don't need a trigger anymore! I am, therefore, I am. Love and xxxx, Lily

suanne
10-06-2006, 12:19 AM
It doesn't take much to trigger my urge to dress. When I know that I am going to be alone in the house. That starts the plan and then most of my thoughts are centered on dressing until I am alone and then I dress. Getting on the forum and checking the posts and going to the picture section. That will start an urge. I really like to be dressed when I am on the forum. In the mall walking past a shoe or clothing store. Seeing a woman dressed in heels and pantyhose makes me want to dress. Just knowing how she feels wearing the pantyhose and heels throws me into an urge to dress. Those are some of the things that give me the urge to dress.

Jammie Lyann
10-06-2006, 12:32 AM
been this way most of my life different triggers, but lately it has been a mix of stress, an mostly seeing another GG dressed up in my favorite colors :D

Francesp56
10-06-2006, 12:51 AM
PaulaMea,
A excellent topic ,
My urge escalates when I pass the Cosmetic and Lingerie sections of the major Dept. Stores !!
Love ,Hugs etc,

Francesp56
Melbourne
Australia.

kristyD
10-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Just the thought of slipping into a sexy dress or seeing any gg in sexy clothing.Every time I get a clothing catalog from VS or fredericks, makes me want to dress. Kristy

JennAubade
10-12-2006, 12:07 AM
For me it's usually seeing a picture of a sexy gg, or in real life. Makes me want to try to look that beautiful, even though I never will. But it feels great trying!

immike
10-12-2006, 02:29 AM
I pretty much want to always dress as a women. I feel left out if i see girls putting on makeup even it is just some mascara because that is all they wear. So, I guess my trigger would be waking up in the morning.

I just see a beautiful woman wearing a sharp outfit,such as a short
mini skirt,silk blouse,black hose,heels&I immediately want to dress
like her.
TG Guy

Debb
10-12-2006, 06:21 AM
I've found that my urge is kind of seasonal.

I don't much feel like dressing when it's summertime. I think that may have to do with the fact that I would not make a pretty girl with very much skin showing.

My urge takes an upturn in autumn, when I could get away with dressing I little more "covered".

That's just a seat-of-the-pants analysis by the way, I've never thought about "why" the urge comes at certain times of the year, but I have indeed noticed that it is seasonal for me.

sophie69
10-12-2006, 04:46 PM
all of the above.... the clothes, the smell, the nails, make up, tights...... all drives me wild wishing I could do it there and then! sophie x

vickie_tv1556
10-12-2006, 04:53 PM
When I'm dressed I feel normal. I honestly think I should have been born a GG, started dressing well before my pre-teens, nothing sexual about it, just felt like the normal thing to do.
Love to All,
Vickie

shawnaraylynn
10-12-2006, 06:10 PM
:iagree: I dont need a trigger ive thoaught about alot and i am girl that wears boys clothes so i crossdress 80% of the time.

Vivian Best
10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Paula, there is very little feminine that doesn't stimulate me to want to dress. Probably the strongest is feminine underclothes. Things as far fetched as color will also cause it. Yikes, just about anything else will also trigger it.

jennifer41356
10-12-2006, 07:01 PM
I keep thinking, life is too short not to spend as happily as I can and I have the most joy in girl mode:love:

Adrienne Heels
10-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Seeing a GG dressed in my style clothing OR just being home by myself and having the time to enjoy dressing

rocval2001
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
For me it can be a lot of things a out fit that a gg is wearing, toe nail polish, the sound of high heels on the floor. When it triggers I am hooked.

Brianne_bc
10-15-2006, 07:16 PM
my biggest trigger is seeing a gg in some heels, or boots, or wedges, or especially maryjanes.....

Danielle2
10-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Seems I have so many triggers that my hard drive is not big enough to list them all.

Danielle2

Sweet Jane
10-17-2006, 03:03 PM
...I've just always seemed to have done this...the dressing just follows getting up, whether it is only underwear, or everything...The only time I have no femme clothing on is when I am at work.