PDA

View Full Version : After the fun....

CDtv
10-05-2006, 12:22 PM
there's always work to be done (Thank heaven).
Mistress just emailed me this picture from Her office. It was taken last night (or early this morning) as i was tidying up after a little frisky business. i'm wearing a few to many petticoats for my taste but i am in another pair of shoes that i just LOVE!! (for those who are interested i can and am still walking in them now sans the maids uniform and petticoats right now) No outside commitments today (darn) What thinks You?????

Florence Tidji
10-05-2006, 12:37 PM
what happened to you after taking this picture???!!!

Rene L
10-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Wish I had one! I'd LOVE to be required to wear heels!

CDtv
10-05-2006, 12:45 PM
i picked up and coiled all the rope. i put the shackles and cuffs into their storage box and then placed it all on the shelf. i straightened up the furniture and remade the bed. collected the glasses and miscellaneous detritis. turned off the stereo...ummmmm put the cat out and readied the coffeemaker for morning went upstairs stripped off the clothes i could and went to bed

Very happily i might add!!!!!

CDtv
10-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Wish I had one! I'd LOVE to be required to wear heels!

Yes there are certain advantages if You know what i mean

Karren H
10-05-2006, 06:02 PM
I see you've been down to "Lock's and Chain's R Us" again. :D

K

Dragster
10-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Now you're really getting my juices flowing CDtv. I assumed at first that you were not allowed to take off those sexy shoes and chains when you went to bed (maybe you weren't!). Then you said you stripped off what clothes you could. What could you not take off and why not? And I presume you were somehow still locked in the rest for the whole of the next day; not the day the repair man came to call was it?

I'm with Rene, I wish my wife would treat me the same way!

Tony

Rachel Morley
10-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Girl! unless I'm very much mistaken, I think you need to shave your legs! I must say your shoes look very interesting to me :D

CDtv
10-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I see you've been down to "Lock's and Chain's R Us" again. :D

K

Actually it was Dungeon Depot. They were having a buy 1 get 2 whippings free special that i just couldn't miss. i also got 20% off the Inquisition place settings we are collecting. And that Iron Maiden in the try it before You buy it section was heavenly.

tekla west
10-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Well I like Whippings 'N Things at the mall, but the Bondage Barn out on the highway is good too if you are on a budget, however we have a new combo store with all that stuff and lunch too, S&M&A&W, try the flogger and root beer float special, yum!

CDtv
10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Now you're really getting my juices flowing CDtv. I assumed at first that you were not allowed to take off those sexy shoes and chains when you went to bed (maybe you weren't!). Then you said you stripped off what clothes you could. What could you not take off and why not? And I presume you were somehow still locked in the rest for the whole of the next day; not the day the repair man came to call was it?

I'm with Rene, I wish my wife would treat me the same way!

Tony

Sorry for being so late to reply to these but i "have been tied up lately" literally. Whatt i couldn't take off were my corset as it was locked on, obviously my shoes which i did sleep in as well as my hose, panties and chastity device. my collar too but i don't really think about that unless reminded

i do love it all

CDtv
10-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Girl! unless I'm very much mistaken, I think you need to shave your legs! I must say your shoes look very interesting to me :D

yep, yep, yep

i wasn't prepared for the festivities as they were more or less spontaneous and there was not enough time for full attention to detail. Mistress was a bit put out as evidenced by the locked articles of clothing i wore to bed and beyond

You can bet i'm shaved now and forever vigilant!!!

CDtv
10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Well I like Whippings 'N Things at the mall, but the Bondage Barn out on the highway is good too if you are on a budget, however we have a new combo store with all that stuff and lunch too, S&M&A&W, try the flogger and root beer float special, yum!

You go girl!!! i have to stay away from the rootbeer floats, have to watch my figure otherwise the corset is too tight!

You are also very lucky to have shopped there. Last time i went i was number 534 and they were serving number 3. So before i was chained to the rest of the gang i snuck out to shop another day.

By the way those linked bracelets You bought are divine!!!!!!

Your dungeon or mine:D :D

Bobbi Lynn
10-09-2006, 03:19 PM
ROFL!! Love the "Businesses" you all mentioned.