PDA

View Full Version : cleavage

tanya3
10-05-2006, 05:37 PM
hi, what's the best way to enhance my cleavage ?

Ashley in Virginia
10-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Grow boobs

Tracy_Victoria
10-05-2006, 05:53 PM
the subject has been covered many times, try putting cleavage in the search function and i'm sure you will find all you need.

good luck

Sharon
10-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Grow boobs

Well, that may be the best way to enhance cleavage, but it isn't always practical. :rolleyes:

Tanya,

If you have some body fat, creating cleavage isn't too difficult. You can squeeze your breasts together with wide medical tape or elastic bandage.

If you don't have any excess skin, or not enough to prove sufficient to your tastes, purchase a bra that is a touch too small and push and pull your breast tissue as well as possible into the cups. You can enhance the illusion with a light touch of cream blush that is a couple shades darker than your natural coloring. Use it to create an artificial shadow line, although mastering the technique will take some practice.

Karren H
10-05-2006, 06:09 PM
The best way is toi grow larger breasts!! Hehehe. If that isn't possible then you just need to push up what you have to make them appear largish...

K

Kate Simmons
10-05-2006, 06:51 PM
The best way is toi grow larger breasts!! Hehehe. If that isn't possible then you just need to push up what you have to make them appear largish...

KI agree Karren, but you can't really use what you don't really have (in a functional way anyway)! :happy: Ericka/Rich

Rachel Morley
10-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I don't have a lot of body fat but here's what I can achieve by following Sharon's advice.... plenty of tape, my forms and the right bra :D

Please excuse my "beardy neck" as I was not en femme when I was playing around with this.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1425/cropboobs5mp.jpg

Karren H
10-05-2006, 08:10 PM
I don't have a lot of body fat but here's what I can achieve by following Sharon's advice.... plenty of tape, my forms and the right bra :D

Please excuse my "beardy neck" as I was not en femme when I was playing around with this.

Agreed, Anel, bra is the key!!! This requires no tape, and was using my old irdy seed nylon sacs.....

Love Karren

EricaCD
10-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Angel and Karren - I'm just jealous... Absolutely flat as a board in the chest - all the tape and pushup in the world simply won't make cleavage out of what was never there. :(

If there's nothing to enhance, then make sure you get great breastforms!!!!

Erica

Snookums
10-05-2006, 08:49 PM
duct tape:tongueout

Stephenie S
10-05-2006, 08:53 PM
A bit of darker makeup artfully aplied does wonders to enhance a flater chest.

Steph

Kristen Kelly
10-05-2006, 10:09 PM
A little darker powder or blush between and above the center of the cleavege, to create a shadow effect, and a little light colored powder above each (give the alusion of were the sun don't shine) beside your push-up bra, will have them appear to be popping out the low cut top you are wearing.

Rachel Morley
10-05-2006, 10:20 PM
A little darker powder or blush between and above the center of the cleavege, to create a shadow effect, and a little light colored powder above each (give the alusion of were the sun don't shine) beside your push-up bra, will have them appear to be popping out the low cut top you are wearing.
Thanks Kristen - I'll try this next time. Smoke and mirrors.....smoke and mirrors! :D

Eugenie
10-06-2006, 01:34 AM
As some have said "Grow boobs"... Easy said less easily done...

Various cases are possible:

If like me you are a bit plump, some of the fat tissue aroud your chest can be pushed up by the appropriate type of bras (see picture bellow). In addition some pectoral exercises will build some muscle in your cheast which create some more flesh to be pushed up...

But most Cds, like most women, prefer to be slimmer. So getting plumper may not be a good avenue to grow breasts...

Pectoral muscle exercises may give you a little flesh to be pushed up, even if you aren't on the plump side, but with more limited results. The draw back is that as you build pectoral muscles you also build arm muscles which are rarely very feminine...

You are decided to really grow breasts. Then you may try to consult an endocrinologist and get medical support to go through a hormonal therapy. This can only be done with a thorough medical program. Success varies a lot from one person to the other.

In some cases another medical solution can be breasts implants. Radical method but very efficient. Some people don't react well to the surgery though.

Last possibility: not all GGs have a cleavage that is very marked (euphemism for very little breasts). So you could identify to a GG who doesn't have such a cleavage... I know that is the opposite to what you were asking for :rolleyes: In that case don't wear clothes that attract the eyes in that direction...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Kate Simmons
10-06-2006, 03:13 AM
Angel and Karren - I'm just jealous... Absolutely flat as a board in the chest - all the tape and pushup in the world simply won't make cleavage out of what was never there. :(

If there's nothing to enhance, then make sure you get great breastforms!!!!

EricaI know the feeling Erica--all too well!!:happy: Ericka/Rich

rachel_rachel
10-06-2006, 04:04 AM
A bit of darker makeup artfully aplied does wonders to enhance a flater chest.

Steph

Just after reading that i had to go and try it for myself..... works great.
Looks quite natural as well witch is good too.

Thanks for the tip steph.

uknowhoo
10-06-2006, 09:27 AM
assuming implants are not an option...:D
Classic Curves has a product called the "diva" enhancer:
http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/divaX.cfm
I haven't tried it yet, but I hope to purchase a veronica 3 at some point soon, which has a diva built-in.
Good luck!