PDA

View Full Version : Went shopping

Glenda58
10-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Zipper broke on my black skirt. So I thought it time to by a new one like I've saw in the ads. Also the size 8 doesn't fit any more. So get all pretty up makeup, nails, jean skirt, pink t and blue blouse black hose and heels top off with a black leather jacket. When I left the house I had go to the street to get my car forgot to put it in the driveway it was about 6:30 and allot of neighbors were out. Didn't care. Got to the mall had to park at the end of the roll so it was a long walk.
At first I was nervous. Then I look for a skirt I started to get my confidence and I notice nobody pay me as much as glance as they walk by not like when I'm in drab. It was fun holding things up to me to see how they good. And going into the lingerie dept. no one care that I was looking at or holding up to me.
But that last I did not find the skirt I wanted now a size 10.:mad: But I did get some eye shadow form Estee. The SA was real helpful in picking out some good colors for me and also got a free gift.:D
After I had to get some milk and bread so I went to Meijer's and spend a hour there. Got my milk and bread then stop in the shoe dept and try on some high heel boots. I wanted a black 3" heel in size 9 the only size sold out. Left for home needed gas stop and pump my own letting the wind blow my skirt around.:heehee:
Got home Had to write you girls. Don't want to change for bed. Don't want to go work tomorrow.

Wish I could show you the pics. But don't know how yet.

trisha maiden
10-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Great story hun!

It truly is amazing how great it feels to be all dressed up shopping for cloths trying them on it the fitting rooms and of course being able to shop for lingerie. I need to take a trip soon myself.

Hugs

Trisha

Timberley
10-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Hmm, that does sound fun.
Clothes I have been lucky finding a decent fit without trying on. Would like to get more shoes, but want to try them first, except I always chicken out.

Maybe, someday....

:0)

Snookums
10-06-2006, 12:47 AM
I try on shoes befor I buy them,and get angry stares from others,clothes I buy then try them on at home if they don't fit I return them.you have to try on shoes.

Jammie Lyann
10-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Glad you had great time :happy:
I also got to go shopping, went to wally world with wife found a pair of satain PJ sz 8/10 black with white pin stripe goes great with my Pink T,
LOL wife was trying to give hints at what she thought would look great, bless her soul, but her taste in clothing is much different than mine. also picked up pair of tights, wife doesnt think highly of me shaving so have to wear something dark to cover up all that hair,
Anyhow hope that someday I'll get brave enough to go out on my own.

sue ellan
10-06-2006, 06:59 AM
way to go girl. nothing better to lift the spirts than a shopping spree.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to end the faster it goes

NatashaWI
10-06-2006, 07:12 AM
I'm envious! I have never had the nerve to shop dressed. I buy most of my stuff on line although I do go to Payless to ensure the shoes I buy fit! I have learned to enjoy the rush of putting on a pair of heels in the store and then walking in them to be sure they're comfortable. I'm wearing a pair now and they are perfect. Good for you! I imagine it was a delightful experience.

AprilMae
10-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Going by your Avatar, you needen't worry about going out dressed. You look great. PS posting pics isn't that difficult. I think there is a thread on it somewhere.

Paula Thomas
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Glenda - About the "Also the size 8 doesn't fit any more...I did not find the skirt I wanted now a size 10", you need to remember that about a year ago the clothing manufacturers went through a size re-definition so that the old size 8 is now shown as a size 10 (so you have not gone from a size 8 to a size 10, but are still the same size).

At least, that is what I keep telling my wife every couple of years. :D

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 04:07 PM
way to go girl sound you had a lot of fun

Glenda58
10-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Need to get more things for shopping so not to look so dress up and stand out in a crowd.:)

Billijo49504
10-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Good for you hun! Glad you 're having a good expiernce. I asked the wife what she wanted to do for Sunday, she said going to the zoo and off to the mall for some shopping. I have 2 cards for free panties, and the wife has a $10 gift card for Victoria Secret. So ZI guess that is where we will be going...BJ