PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been bra shopping with your mom?

trisha maiden
10-06-2006, 12:02 AM
For all the girls who go out shopping you know what it's like. How many of you have gone bra shopping with your mom or would you even want to? I have it's really fun! Thanks

Trisha

Nikki Dee
10-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Strangely not Trisha.!!...I would suspect you are in a very exclusive club.!!!LOL
Nikki. x

Courtneygurl
10-06-2006, 09:06 AM
Ummm, can't say that I'd even really want to... I'd be too freaked out by it, even if I were a GG, I suspect. But, then again, that may just be me. Anyway, how did it come about for you? Do tell! I'd love to hear the details. Because, I suspect, it didn't just come up that you two were going out to the store and it was like "Hey, Mom, I like this push-up bra" and she was like, "Sure, that's cute, son. That would look nice on you!"

Stephenie S
10-06-2006, 09:09 AM
It's far too late for that, I'm afraid. I don't think I would want to even if I could. Her tastes were not mine at all.

Lovies,
Steph

Robin Leigh
10-06-2006, 10:03 AM
How many of you have gone bra shopping with your mom or would you even want to? I have it's really fun!

I think I hate you, Trisha. Only kidding! :D :hugs:

I don't think my Mum knows I CD, but maybe she suspects something.

A couple of years ago, I was talking to Mum over the phone when she suggested I buy her a bra for her birthday. As I was recovering from the shock & deciding how to respond, she continued by saying that I could try it on to make sure it fits before I buy it! I just laughed a bit & said something like "Probably not". The conversation moved on & she hasn't dropped any other hints since. I suppose I should mention that I do wear the same bra size as my mother...

Robin

JenniferMint
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't know about bra shopping, but clothes shopping with my mom might be fun in a mother-daughter bonding sort of way.

Vivian Best
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Probably like most girls here, I never wanted to and didn't. Now, my wife is a different question. I've gone with her many times unfortunately the times were for her.

JoAnnDallas
10-06-2006, 10:24 AM
I have gone bra shopping with my wife, but not my mother. We were looking at bra's the other day and she holds up on and tells me to look for another like it, while she was looking for a perticular panty style. Boy did I have fun.
LOL

Stephanie Kay
10-06-2006, 11:45 AM
I don't think my Mum knows I CD, but maybe she suspects something.

A couple of years ago, I was talking to Mum over the phone when she suggested I buy her a bra for her birthday. As I was recovering from the shock & deciding how to respond, she continued by saying that I could try it on to make sure it fits before I buy it! .....Robin

Uh, Robin, I think she knows and may actually be interested in having a discussion with you. That's the kind of thing my Mom would have said. She was sooo indirect and could never bring up any personal or intimate subject directly. Ask her what she meant by that comment and you may get a pleasant surprise!:eek:

Robin Leigh
10-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Uh, Robin, I think she knows and may actually be interested in having a discussion with you. That's the kind of thing my Mom would have said. She was sooo indirect and could never bring up any personal or intimate subject directly. Ask her what she meant by that comment and you may get a pleasant surprise!:eek:
You could be right, Stephanie. If we'd been speaking in person, so I could have seen her body language, I may have responded differently. Or I might have gotten really nervous. :D

A few weeks ago, I mentioned here that the first time I ever crossdressed was when Mum dressed me as a woman for a school play. See the thread "When a GG first dressed you" (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=568342#post568342).

A few weeks after the play, when Dad & my sisters were away for the whole weekend, she wanted to dress me up again to show me off to the lady next door. Foolishly, I declined. :(

Mum is a bit of a Francophile, and she often calls me by the French version of my first name, which sounds virtually identical to the feminized version of my name. Robin Leigh is my real middle name.

A few years ago, Mum mentioned to her oldest grand-daughter that she has very similar facial structure to me. My teen-age niece was a bit insulted, saying that she didn't want to look like a guy, then Mum said "But Uncle ..... makes a good looking girl". All I could do was giggle. :)

Robin

Sandra
10-06-2006, 12:54 PM
If I went shopping with my mum I would come back with a bra that nearly comes up to your neck, pants that come to just under the bust. Much rather go with Nigella :)

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I never gone bra shopping with my mum,