PDA

View Full Version : Covering up Tatooes

Jammie Lyann
10-06-2006, 02:32 AM
At a couple of point in my life I tryed to hide Who I was, buy trying to become more masuline, I have Tatooes on my upper arms my right shoulder an left chest, all can be covered with the right T shirt or blouse.
Im not ashamed of them by far because they are part of who I am, how ever , makes it hard for me to wear a V neck or low cut shirt , an yes I have the chest to create clevage :( , an here is the other problem I have very long arms, so I have difficulty finding anything that will go well with my skirt,

So anyone else have simular problems?

Going to Reno next weekend maybe I'll find something at JC's, have account :heehee: or maybe macey next door an go check out Layn Birant sence I just learn that we have one in Reno :D

DanaJ
10-06-2006, 04:37 AM
Try Colortration (http://www.colortration.com) - it is supposed to cover tattoos quite well ;)

bgirl
10-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Let them fly. Be a biker chic. I have them too and don't feel like wearing long sleeves. Even if I did go out, which I don't, They are a give away if they are one of a kind. I have one that people that know me would connect Beth to me. But if I do go out I will be a tatooed lady.

Stephenie S
10-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Almost ALL the young girls where I work have tattoos. It seems to be quite the rage these days. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Byllie
10-06-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm a college prof and you would be amazed at how many GGs have tattoos all over their bodies (at least the parts visible to the general public, tee hee).

phoebe61
10-06-2006, 02:44 PM
ivy i belive they is type of theritical foundation i belive its called tatoo coverup for covering up tatooes,
i have a simlar problem to youres due to my 1950's lifestyle
::hiding: :thumbup:
try this linkhttp://www.colortration.com/

Jammie Lyann
10-06-2006, 11:16 PM
thanx for the replys Girls , yes they are one of a Kind an most of my friends know of them, been brousing the site found some really nice sweater good for winter but would love some thing nice for sping an summer, thanx again for the tips