PDA

View Full Version : If you could take a pill that would make you a woman question.

Vicky_Scot
10-06-2006, 05:30 AM
The question "If you could take a pill that would make you a woman" has always left me a little confused. I do not want to go down the pigeon holing people but in this case I feel this is necessary.

In my case I am a crossdresser, someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex. I am happy and content in this pigeon hole. I am a middle aged heterosexual male who is happily married and have a special wife who accepts me for me. I dress a lot as I feel more comfortable in so called woman's attire than male clothing. Depending the mood I am in I can just throw on bra and panties, a top and skirt yet other days I will go the whole hog, make-up, wig etc etc. But at the end of the day I am a man and do not wish to change into a woman full time. I enjoy both aspects of my gender. I am also a husband and father first and foremost. But IMO I am a cd and have been since being in the womb, it is part of my make up and not a lot I can do about it.

Anyways getting off on a bit of a rant here. Back to the original point. If your answer to "If you could take a pill that would make you a woman" is yes then I would class you as a Trans-sexual and not a crossdresser. I think a big part of being a crossdresser is the thrill of wearing clothing or attire that society see as belonging to the opposite sex. I also think that being a crossdresser is living your life and being able to express both sides of you gender. If I became a woman I would not be a Cd anymore unless I then dressed as a male which would really be going against changing into a woman in the first place. I love being a crossdresser and would not change that for anything.

Please remember the above views are IMO and my opinion only and hope in no way the above post offends anyone.

I would like to here your opinions on the subject.

tilak
10-06-2006, 05:51 AM
i would love to be a woman throughout my life..its only that i dont have enough courage,so i crossdress.

Charleen
10-06-2006, 06:04 AM
I've always answered yes to that question. That's the way I have felt from childhood. So if I have to put a fine point on it, I would be put in the TS/TG catagory.
That being said, I am not planning SRS, so technically I'm a CD as I have the male plumbing, yet dress en femme to one extent or another at all times now. And yes, as been said many tmes, I enjoy the best of both worlds. The job I have is suited to Charlie, and I enjoy doing it as Charlie, even though at this point, it's Lily acting as Charlie.
I was married for 30 years before I lost her last year, and also raised a son. I was a good husband and father, and I feel that also being Lily helped me do both better. Especially when I was taking care of my wife as she was dying.
We're all different on this board, but the thing we have in common is that we wear womans clothing. For what ever reason. To me, it makes no difference if it's just wearing panties once a year, or living en femme 24/7, we're all sisters here giving love, support, a shoulder to cry on, or share a good laugh. It's a tough world out there for us girls, and this site allows us to share our common bond.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Kate Simmons
10-06-2006, 06:12 AM
I need to be both Richard and Ericka to be able to function as who I need to be. I have my reasons but only tell others privately why.:happy: Ericka/Rich

JenniferMint
10-06-2006, 06:12 AM
I'd consider myself 60% female, 40% male.

I think being able to present as male is useful if you want to walk alone at night/not be bothered, etc. I'd take the woman pill, but I might be FTM CD when it's convenient.

Teresa Amina
10-06-2006, 07:30 AM
If your answer to "If you could take a pill that would make you a woman" is yes then I would class you as a Trans-sexual and not a crossdresser..

At least a lot more trans-whatever.:D But we should also keep in mind that as long as the physical gender is still the male you are considered to be crossdressing when wearing stereotypically womens' clothes, regardless of where your head is at. I did a Magic Pill Poll here a couple months back and the result- Take it or Not Take it- was very close to an even split. Surveys like this, however, are poleaxed by Sampling Error; those who are thrilled by the idea (or horrified by it) are most likely to respond. Hardly scientific. When the Gender Fairy stops by I'll say yes anyway, though I prefer to call myself TG, not TS.:D

brina_cd
10-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I think a lot of members would love to take that pill if it worked for a few hours or had an instant antidote, if only because it would ensure that at least the physical parts of the presentation were "correct." (Imagine, no gaffs or potentially painful tucking.)

The reality is, there ain't no such animal and I don't hate my male body at all. So, while it might be neat to think of "trying out" a true female appearance, it isn't going to happen. Which doesn't bother me too much since I think corsets are rather sexy....

Stephenie S
10-06-2006, 09:20 AM
While I don't "hate my male body", I have always known it was the wrong one. So I would take the magic pill. I spent countless hours as a child wishing and praying for some sort of intervention to that effect. Now that I am an adult and aware that such childish hopes are futile and unrealistic, I am doing all I can to effect the change myself. It took a long time for me to realize this was perhaps possible. I think the realization that time was running out and that I had only one chance at this, sort of spurred me on at this point. I decided I did not want to arrive on my death bed and say to myself "If only".

Lovies,
Steph

Paula Thomas
10-06-2006, 09:52 AM
Lily - Your message led me to tears (thank you).

For me, CDing is an acceptable compromise between being the man I am, and the woman I could be (and would like to live out the rest of my life as).

There are too many variables in my life to prevent my taking a pill that would permanently change me from a man to a woman, but if it were time limited (a day, a week) I could re-arrange parts of my life and DO IT (e.g., taking a week vacation with my wife - talk about spicing up our sex-life - Woooooie).

If I could come back and live another life, I would choose, if given a choice, to be a woman (but I don't regret this life as a man).

Jeanette TS
10-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Right how meany have you got and how meany dose it take for them to work, i would lov to just take a pill i know i have no worrys from then on, oh yes thank you gimmy gimmy now.

Lov Jeanette

Vivian Best
10-06-2006, 10:06 AM
My answer is yes and no! How do you like that, but it is the truth! Yes, I would take it but only in my dreams. Then, No I wouldn't becaused I've lived almost a complete lifetime as I am and there is no advantage changing now!

I think the idea is wonderful to dream about, think about, ponder in times of introspection and things of that nature, but when for me and me only, reality set in I realize that in the many years of my life I've become comfortable in who I am and wouldn't change.

I must add, if I were a teenager I certainly would make a different decision knowing what I know now.

Stephanie Kay
10-06-2006, 11:56 AM
I think I would take it. I've lived a successful life as a man and have enjoyed it very much, including the crossdressing parts. But I've had enough of being a man. I would love to see and feel what it would be like to be a woman. Especially in my later years! I would only do it, though, if there was a pill. No surgery for me--too much risk...and pain!

Snookums
10-06-2006, 01:24 PM
no I would not take a pill that would make me a woman.
befor scientists invent a pill that would make a man a woman,they should invent a pill that cures ignorant judgemental minds.:thumbsup:

tilak
10-06-2006, 01:27 PM
i totally agree with u snookum

Ranee Daze
10-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Remember King Midas? Be careful what you'd wish for. This fantasy is medically impossible. In truth, GRS doesn't make you totally female either. Unless I've missed a medical breakthrough, Transsexuals don't menstruate.
Onto me.....I'm 49 years old. A pill like that would probably land me in the middle of pre-menopause with all of those dizzy spells, tantrums and hot flashes. NO THANKYOU!

Vash
10-06-2006, 02:06 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However if there were a pill that would make a really hot looking woman.........nah

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie D
10-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Yes is my answer. I've always had a TS side of my being, it's not just been the dressing. I wouldn't need to change back either. However, since that's not going to happen and IMHO it's too late for me to get SRS and other issues entering the picture, I live as a male and dress when I can. Therefore, I call myself a crossdresser even though there's more to it than just that. That's why the "spectrum" is a long one.

Bonnie

Karren H
10-06-2006, 02:19 PM
My opinion is that.......call what I do what you want, and call me what you want.....but all I know is I know what I like to do!! I'm male, straight sexually, married and faithful to my wife of 30 years, love to do guy things and love to dress like a chick...

My name for that is "Karren". :)

Love Karren

Ohhhhh. I hate pills!!! Hehehe

Teresa Amina
10-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Unless I've missed a medical breakthrough, Transsexuals don't menstruate.

Not exactly a bad thing! I've known several GGs who would have been very happy not to go though that:D

nishababe
10-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Yes I would love to change sex to a woman but only under my own terms ,which are ..........

I would only want to change sex if I could come back at the age that I wanted to become a girl , umm about 16 years old onwards and the type of looks and figure that I wanted ......... Drop dead beautiful , curvy in all the right places and also intelligent !!

I would not want to come back at the age that I am ,with all my health problems and would need to start young so that I could live a new full life starting as a young glamourous woman !!

Love Nishababe xxx:heehee:

Elly
10-06-2006, 02:53 PM
yep, in an instant as i feel and have always felt as far back as i can remember that i should not have been born male... as far as crossdressing yeah, i guess i do since i sometimes wear boys clothes :heehee: ...

Lisa Golightly
10-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Yes. The fundamental issue I had with being TS was that on a biological level I couldn't be what I wanted to be.

eleventhdr
10-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Now where are these pill's anyone working on them let's get it done once and for all to be female oh yes and then some!

So let's just go alright!

Jay Suzy!

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 05:05 PM
No way would I take the pill I love wearing womens clothes but to be one thats a matter I wouldn't think about.
no no no, thank you.........I stay as a crossdresser and have fun:hugs:

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-06-2006, 05:27 PM
This is a tough question that t girls ponder all of the time. I would love to change into a girl but I also like my male parts. Maybe that makes me a preop TS but I don't know. All I know is that dressing as a girl every day satisfies my most of the time. And I wouldn't want any parts that accomidate men since I don't like me at all.

cindyxdresser
10-07-2006, 12:22 AM
i have been a crossdresser since i was 8 and have always wished that i was a girl,so if i had the chance to take a pill to make me a girl i wouldnt waste a second ,and would grab one and swallow it down,if it helped to speed everything up i would take more than one.Hopefully after taking the pill the transformation would be quick ,I would want it to be instsntainous,but would like to go to bed a boy and wake up a girl

tanya3
10-07-2006, 04:38 AM
no way , ihave the best of both worlds , my wife accepts and loves me . since i came out to her a few weeks ago just added more excitement ,i like being a man with options . i wouldn't change for anything .

SatinSarah
10-07-2006, 05:10 AM
Its a great question and sets us thinking. For me its an easy NO. I would love a pill that lasted 24 hrs and then wore off. I love being a hetrosexual male father and husband and doing pretty macho sports for example - but then I get this lovelly urge to become Sarah. At this point I want to dress, act and be treated as Sarah (although I have never dared venture out yet). But the feeling does go away again. I certainly would like to dress more often than I do - but 2 children in the house makes this impossible.

Love Sarah

Beth-GDB
10-07-2006, 05:18 AM
Hmmm, if I could take a pill that made me biologically female, would I?

If it was a permanent change, no. I'm completely ok with my current biological gender and have no desire to be anything else on a long term basis.

On the other hand, if the change was temporary (eg. 12 or 24 hours), sure. I'd take one for the sake of having a realistic presentation when dressed femme, but I'd still want to revert back to my original gender.

SiSi
10-07-2006, 06:00 AM
I would take it in a second !!!!
All my life I knew I was a girl.:yrtw: :doll:

Ms Alison Janes
10-07-2006, 06:44 AM
Yes I would take that pill, providing of course I could be young, beautiful and healthy. The only snag is I don't fancy men.:eek:

trannie T
10-07-2006, 03:21 PM
I enjoy being a man. I enjoy dressing like a woman. It's the best of both worlds, I have no desire to change.

Nigella
10-07-2006, 03:53 PM
If you could take a pill that would make you a woman ...

Just wait till the year 2525 :tongueout

Karen Johnson
10-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Interesting question. This whole gender confusion thing has been plaquing me my whole life. Only after "coming out" with my wife have I been able to get a handle on the whole thing.

Conclusion: I am a man with a very feminine side. I like being a man, yet the feminine feelings won't go away (not that I really want them to).

My wife and I joke that it would be so nice to trade for the evening, keep being who we are yet in different bodies. I'd take hers and she'd take mine.

Anyway, I wouldn't take the pill, but I would love to be able to go there for a while. My, oh my!

tallyman
10-07-2006, 04:09 PM
No I would not I love my wife who doses not know about my cross dressing but I just love to feel the feel of womans cloths.
However I do wish that I was a woman. you can sort that out you are better than me

Love Michaela:love:

avawho
10-07-2006, 04:59 PM
I would only want to take a pill that would make me young, retro grade me back in time to at least 1955 so I'd have a real chance at seeing what it was like being a girl from very young, but MOST importantly itwould need to erase all memory of being married, my kids and former life cause...

I'd sure miss being who I am now... I ain't perfect, but the glove sure fits nice

Cheers
Ava

Agles
10-07-2006, 05:45 PM
AUTO TRANSTION PILL WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!

yes i would love this. do i think it will fix my problems no. infact i can see more problems coming form it. there are reasons transtion is taken slowly. to let your self and the people around you adjust to your new life. doing it all at once can be more then tramatizing. also what would it really do?? think about it... change of gentiala and growth of breasts maybe a change in voice. what really can be done with medicin??
can you change what my not even be the ideal male form into the ideal female form. NO. you cant change things that way. then again whats ideal. what maybe perfict to one maybe totaly wrong to another. and to if your just mophing what is already there you can already do that, it just takes lots and lots of both time and money.
dont get me wrong i would be all for such a thing. the idea of a pill that would make you all 100% women would give me things i could in no way have with things now. i would love to have a family with my own children. to be able to live life as i feel.

='.'=
Jamie

veronica
10-09-2006, 08:16 PM
in A Heartbeat

Bernadina
10-09-2006, 08:53 PM
No! I chose to be male in this life. If I want to be a woman, I'll come back as one the next time around. Maybe a Playboy bunny or an exotic dancer or maybe one of those stinking filthy rich and stupid bimbos that we hear about all the time.

ColleenCD
10-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Nope. If the choice was which gender at birth, then I would have chosen female. But life has become involoved and invested into others including my wife and son. I can't unring that bell.

Colleen

AmberTG
10-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Yes. The fundamental issue I had with being TS was that on a biological level I couldn't be what I wanted to be.

I think that describes my issue with being TG also. No matter what I do in this life, I'll still have an X-Y genetic pattern. If there was a pill, I'd take it and rejoice at the good, and accept the not so good as part of the deal, that's how life is.

janedoe311
10-10-2006, 11:25 AM
NO, I am a heterosexual male of 55 with a family.

If I was 20 to 30 years younger, un-married I would do take it in a shot. Not sure it would be a good thing, would not like to be a lesbian.

At my age even without a family I would not want to make that drastic of a live style change, although I would think about it a lot. I really never liked my body (hate it actually) and would very much like to be beautiful and to have woman’s “parts”. So despite the problems it would be very tempting, hard to resist especially during times of depression.

Makina
10-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Yes, if I could become pregnant. It's my most inner dream. But prove me the pill works well before I take it.

NYsong
10-10-2006, 11:49 AM
I dont think Id like to go full-time. The only reason I might want to do this is to look prettier when I'm dressed. I still enjoy being a guy enough though to say I would only take it if it was temporary.

Krystal
10-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Oh Ya! Im there, where do I sign up!

vbcdgrl
10-10-2006, 12:13 PM
The last time this came up, I was "on the fence" about whether or not I'd take the pill. But, now, I'd have to say I would not. I agree with Skirt Lover, Karren, and others. CDing is in me, I can't do anything about it. But, I am straight, and enjoy my male side, too. No pill for me.

Vikki

Jolene
10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
I would love to try it for a week but I somehow feel at the end of the week I would remain a women .... Jolene :)

TVStevie
10-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Nope. I enjoy football, beer and the ability to park my car too much to give up my male gender. :heehee:

MJ
10-10-2006, 11:33 PM
i have it. it is called estrogen. i don't think the instant change is a good idea. and i would not take it because i could get into a lot of trouble and has far as putting labels on us i don't think it matters if we are born male and wear womans clothing then we are cross-dressing we all start out the same some of us take it to the next level and pop a few pills. if there is a difference between CD.ts etc i would love to start a post to understand what and why

example you "guys" here have given your self's female names why? it is not who you are. it what you ware. sorry for my rant i have a lot to learn

thank you

hugs Marissa

Bridget
10-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Technically, the nomenclature of transgenderism is muddled, and more or less meaningless. Transgender covers everything relating to even the smallest degree of gender and sex not matching, and this includes crossdressing.

"The Minnesota Human Rights Act defines transgender individuals as “having or being perceived as having a self-image or identity not traditionally associated with one’s biological maleness or femaleness”. The identity of a transgender person differs from their physical sex as assigned at birth and there is no definitive answer as to what causes one to be born this way. Transgender is a broad term which includes pre-operative and post-operative transsexuals; transgenderists (persons living full-time in a gender opposite their birth sex with no desire to pursue surgery); transvestites or cross-dressers, and those whose gender expressions occasionally differs from their birth sex. The largest subgroup of transgender persons are heterosexual men who engage in occasional crossdressing."

The exact terms are not standardized, and in general, the terms transgender and transsexual are like the terms, jumbo and giant shrimp. Not specific and vary. The more specific terms are non-op/transgenderist, pre-op, post-op (the two implying surgery or hormone therapy), tranvestite/crossdresser and bigender/androgynous (though the later can imply a person who also associates with no gender; also as a footnote, the term transgender originally defined the concept of bigender/androgynous, whereas transsexual implied a person who identified as being the opposite sex, perhaps this is why the terms are so muddy).

Personally, I identify as being in the middle, bigender or androgynous. Unfourtunately, this means that although I want breasts, it's unlikely to happen, as therapists generally only hand out hormonal meds to people committed to full time. Oh well, life isn't easy.

nicolv
10-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I love being a man and I am attracted only to women...........but I would love to wear skirts and high heels all the time......If fashion was common for men and women it would be fantastic! I recently found out that heels for men exist!(hidden in the shoe!) search under elevator shoes.........

JenniferMint
10-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Personally, I identify as being in the middle, bigender or androgynous. Unfourtunately, this means that although I want breasts, it's unlikely to happen, as therapists generally only hand out hormonal meds to people committed to full time. Oh well, life isn't easy.

You could also get a breast augmentation (instant breasts! no side effects of HRT, for better or for worse, no psych letters required), or pretend to be a "real" M2F TG to your therapist, or DIY.

janedoe311
10-11-2006, 06:49 PM
I never liked my body ie boy parts. I really would not miss the thing at all, actually would be glad to get rid of it. For decades I have felt like I have something missing from my chest, ie. I should have had breasts. I do not like looking in the mirror and have to be reminded to shave and forget to brush my hair. I hate confining pants would love to wear dresses or skirts, except when it is cold. I do not like body hair, would love it all off from the neck down as well as the arms. I love colorful clothes, men’s is boring.

So I am messed up, really gender confused. I love my wife and kids and would not want to be anything other than their daddy and husband, but this not likeing my body is a problem.

So this pill would be tempting. But I still have my family and the fact that I am 55, to late to be making lifestyle changes like that unless the pill will make me 25 years younger as well!

confused
10-11-2006, 10:02 PM
yes I would take the pill. I hate my body, men's clothing, and being force to be emotional closed. I've done the macho military thing in order to try to be the man I am suppose to be. I've been crossdressing since I was 12 and always felt like a girl.

Sherree
10-11-2006, 11:37 PM
If such a magic pill existed, and it could be tried non-permanantly at first, I'd try it for a month or so, just so I could really experience life as a female.