PDA

View Full Version : Are these your regular clothes?

AlyssaT
10-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Did anyone catch the recent episode of Secret Lives of Women called "Married to Crossdressers"? They had a statistic that said, "55% of crossdressers wear at least one item of clothing of the opposite sex at all times."

I imagine if you said "most of the time," the percentage would be much higher.

How many here wear something every day?

How many drab-dressers wear female underwear exclusively?

Bonnie D
10-06-2006, 02:23 PM
I didn't catch the program, wish I had. I would wear something feminine everyday if I was out but I'm not. On occasion I've worn panties under my regular clothes which is not often enough so I'm part of the 45%.

Bonnie

Karren H
10-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Yeah.... Loved the program, have it on dvd.....and Mel from Houston is a posting member here too!! I wear something fem 5 days out of the week, "standard business lingerie". :). I think about wearing something fem 7 days out of the week. And shop for fem things to wear 3-4 days out of the week, but only dress fully every couple weeks or so!!

Love Karren

kristine239
10-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Panties every day. No boy underwear.

Annaliese
10-06-2006, 02:37 PM
I ware something fem 24/7

Snookums
10-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I did see that program,yes at this stage it's normal for me to wear "chick" clothes,very seldom do I wear man things except tee shirts.
Normal is whatever suits the individual.

myMichelle
10-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I wear women's shoes everyday. (I'm able to wear jeans at work, so wearing women's sneakers is usually quite easy. In the winter, I also wear women's boots to work. People rarely notice, and even when they do, nobody ever has the guts to say anything to me!)

Lisa Golightly
10-06-2006, 02:48 PM
100% 365 days a year*.

*Excludes bathing and other instances of nakedness. Meeeeeoooooow ;)

StayceeCD
10-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Did anyone catch the recent episode of Secret Lives of Women called "Married to Crossdressers"? They had a statistic that said, "55% of crossdressers wear at least one item of clothing of the opposite sex at all times."

Love to wear something every day but can't. When I'm away on business I definitely dress every day, put on makeup and get all girly. Ahhh. All dressed up and nowhere to go!

Alyssa, I see you're from Allentown. I'm a Slate Belt girl! Have you ever been out local?
Staycee

sue ellan
10-06-2006, 03:03 PM
wear boy shorts when i absolute have to. then it is at least panties every day.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes

EricaCD
10-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Not every day. I confess to being a little skeptical about the 55% figure. I suppose if you are talking about non-fetishistic CDs that might be a plausible figure though I still find it a bit high. But plainly that can't be the right number if we are going to include in the crossdressing community the very large number of CDs who occasionally wear women's undies as a sexual kick.

Erica

Raychel
10-06-2006, 03:11 PM
While I am at work I am dressed all guy. But as soon as I get home all the rules change. :devil:

Siobhan Marie
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I wear panties all the time, I purged my male underwear a long time ago.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

JennaisahottieNC
10-06-2006, 03:58 PM
if i was out i would wear at least a thong everyday but in the case of some im not out yet so i have top be on the low but i would love to dress fem everyday!!!! i love it HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 04:03 PM
just got to wear something every day.

Phyliss
10-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Fem undies everyday, a bra just about everyday, stockings or knee highs everyday, ladies jeans almost everyday, same for shoes. Of course we can't forget makeup, that is a must.

susie bear
10-06-2006, 04:16 PM

I wear panties every day and pantyhose when is't cooler.

susie bear

Helen MC
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and haven't worn male underpants since 1968 and haven't even owned any of these horrible garments since 1972.

hotbobbie
10-06-2006, 05:32 PM
I only wear womens clothing, nothing in the male line at all.

Jaydee
10-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Panties 80% of the time. Additional femme items when I am able to dress, usually at least once a week.

Jaydee:happy:

Jenna1561
10-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Panties all the time - I wear no boy underwear.

When I wear jeans, they're women's jeans.

When not at work, my tops are usually women's tops.

Jenna

Rachel Morley
10-06-2006, 05:55 PM
I did watch the program. The only underwear I have is women's so I always wear something femme everyday. At work I wear women's outer clothes although they are less obvious and more unisex. After work and weekends I always wear much more girly clothes.

Kimberly9310
10-06-2006, 06:29 PM
24/7 panties. Got rid of male undewwear long time ago.

AprilMae
10-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Some days I might wear various items mixed in with male stuff, some days I wear all male. depends on my mood and which side is rising.

michelle-h
10-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I've been wearing panties 24/7 for about 3 months now. Since my wife is cool with it, there is no problem. Anything else is for the rare occasions when I have time and the kids are away.

Michelle-H

Brianna123
10-06-2006, 07:09 PM
So I am sitting here reading this thread right now in a one piece swimsuit and sure enough the door bell rings. It's the pizza delivery guy! I throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.....

I do wear womens panties everyday under those boring boy clothes!
Bree

Steph53
10-06-2006, 07:30 PM
I start my day slipping into bra & panties after my shower and keep them on while I shave,etc.It's a great way for me to start my day. I really hate changing into drab clothes to go to work.I change into something femmy when I get home.
Steph

Katrina
10-06-2006, 08:00 PM
I would say that for the last year, 80-90% of the time, I have at least one item of girlyness on. Most days at work, I'm wearing 75%+ girly stuff.

Lanore
10-06-2006, 08:03 PM
What a great question. I had to think, when do I wear mens cloths? My cloths can go either way, just so happens they are female.

Lanore

DAVIDA
10-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I have one pair of "tidy whities". Still can't go to Dr in panties unless I know for shure I won't be pulling down my shorts!

Patty
10-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Panties 24/7 for about 3 years now. Dress around the house at least twice a week.

Glenda58
10-06-2006, 09:36 PM
24/7 panties no male underwear for years even my t-shirts are female wouldn't wear my female jeans to work get to dirty and tore up. Don't worry aboput doctor has she has seen them all.

ColleenCD
10-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I only have one pair of mens, which I wore for a physical last week. The rest are pretty pink, and white, and black with and without lace. I do wear them everyday under work clothes.

Colleen

trannie T
10-06-2006, 11:10 PM
I have a pair of men's briefs somewhere. I wear them about once a year just for something different.

Jammie Lyann
10-06-2006, 11:36 PM
Sense January I wear panties 24/7, I also still keep couple pair of mens briefs case I have to see the Dr. Also started keeping my nails trimed an filed instead of cutting them off an wear clear polish :D they would have to look real close, but I know its there. :heehee:

Penny
10-06-2006, 11:49 PM
I do sometimes wear male bikini underware while crossdressed. What do you make of that? Perhaps that makes me a crossed up crossdresser. What percentage do I fall into ?:heehee:

Kelli Taylor
10-07-2006, 12:32 AM
Hello all, I wear tennis shoes, socks, panties, shorts(womens) and last but not least mascara EVERY DAY!!

kelli

ebony_tgirl
10-07-2006, 12:35 AM
hmm ... panties from time to time, more often skin color panty hose, a girdle once in a while and if i have the house to myself, I'll go all out ... but when you haven't come out it's kind of a hassle wearing something of the opposite sex each day

bobbijo
10-07-2006, 02:32 AM
panties everyday, I don't have any male underware.

TeriAnn
10-07-2006, 02:49 AM
I wear nothing but ladies panties everyday jean shorts or long pants. Some blouses if I can find the right kind. NO boyunderwear at all uuugghh!!!!!!!!

noname
10-07-2006, 03:44 AM

Do jeans count? I fired mens jean makers, lol. Womens jeans are about all I wear. I like the fact that fabric is not as thick, has some give and stretch to it, and actually fits me. I always did hate the baggy jeans.

Kiwi Primrose
10-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Femme underwear every day. I have no "bloke" singlets or underpants and haven't had for more years than I can remember.
An ear-ring every day, also nail polish.
When I can't go all-out femme I wear as much uni-sex as I can and my whole wardrobe refects this.
Love
Primrose

Beth-GDB
10-07-2006, 04:59 AM
I haven't been dressing femme at all for the last 6 months or so due to having a houseguest staying with me for all that time (with no end in sight at the moment :straightface: ). I refuse to put my delicates in the tumble dryer which means I can't dry them after washing without them being seen by my houseguest, so I haven't been wearing them because then I'd have to wash them. Before my guest arrived I'd dress semi-femme for things like going to the supermarket once or twice a week and fully femme maybe once a week in my apartment, so 2 to 3 times a week. Certainly not every day.

I've been thinking of my dressing habits during the last 6 months. I've decided that when I have my apartment back to myself again I'm not going to "mix & match" between my femme and drab clothes any more. It will be either fully femme or fully drab, not somewhere in between. What that means in terms of how often I'll be wearing femme items is that for the time being it will be just in my apartment until I can present myself as femme to a reasonable standard (which means hair removal and general body cleanup, cosmetics lessons and maybe talking to an "image/style consultant").

WINDDANCERS
10-07-2006, 01:16 PM
well since the s/o is o/k with it' at least panties 24/7 8 months now' IT'S ALL GOOD,,

Sally24
10-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Female panties all the time! I do own some male ones (3 or 4) that I use when going to my mothers, gym, or out camping with other families. The male nylon ones I wore the other day actually seemed a little exotic because I hadn't worn them in over a year! Made me feel like I was crossdressing the other way!

melisa6
10-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I wear panties or a thong every day all day

shae
10-07-2006, 05:25 PM
I either dress in womenswear completely, or stay enhomme. Then again, I only dress enfemme when I dress up to go out, or for an evening of loving. And I've been known to do my gardening (rural, very few witnesses) in a nice sundress rather than a thong&sandals (go for the tan!).

Have fun,
Shae

http://www.tic.ab.ca/~shae/