PDA

View Full Version : Another step forward

alexis79
10-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey girls,

I would like to report that I made my consultation appointment to start electrolysis. I for one am sick of having to shave portions of my body every other day, so I decided to see what they can do for me. I was a little nervous about calling at first, but I decided it's time to move forward one more step, and I did it! Anyone else here, have electrolysis done, what were your results, any recommendations, advice?

:hugs:
~alexis~

renee k
10-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi Alexis,

After several years of electrolysis, my face and neck is 99% clear. I've been getting treatments consistently for two years now. After going off and on for four years previous. My advice to you is to get on a consistent schedule and get at least six hours per month. My routine was three to four times a month with two hour appointments. After your face and neck is cleared you'll still be going for maintenace to clear any regrowth. Don't worry that won't be much.
Budget your money so you can go frequently. The results are well worth the time and pain.

Huggs, Renee

alexis79
10-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Good to hear the results are worth it! I was also wondering, about the other parts of the body, like chest, legs etc, anyone have those done?

renee k
10-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi Alexis,

The other parts, back, chest, stomach, legs, and arms. I get waxed.

Huggs, Renee

Joy Carter
10-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi Alexis,

. After your face and neck is cleared you'll still be going for maintenace to clear any regrowth. Don't worry that won't be much.

Huggs, Renee

Regrowth ? Like they didn't get it the first time or is that the dormant hairs I read in another thread.