PDA

View Full Version : slumber parties

missy collins
10-06-2006, 04:16 PM
anyone ever had one? im doing my first tonight. a couple of my sisters are in from cleveland and were doing this thing with 7 more of my gurls.just seems soooo fun. i wonder if we can get some boys to crash it. :wave2: missy

Jasmine Ellis
10-06-2006, 06:51 PM
I do hope you have a lot of fun :hugs:

Sally24
10-06-2006, 07:41 PM
5 of us from GNO Boston (GurlsNightOut) did one this summer. It worked out great. We went out on the town, then picked up some pizza around 2 and headed back to the hotel room. We shared pics, exchanged unused clothing and acc. and generally had a good time. I crashed around 4 or 5 am. It was a spur of the moment thing but worked out really well! We hope to have one at least once a year now.

Good Luck!

Sally

GG Vanya
10-06-2006, 07:49 PM
yep, Trudi and I have them quite often here. In fact, every night. :D

Two's perfect, three's a crowd.

Angie G
10-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Every night with my wife work for me :hugs:
Angie

QZ2
10-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Vanya, you're great. A party every night is the way to go. Am I jealous?? Yep.

Love ya, Susie

GG Vanya
10-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Vanya, you're great. A party every night is the way to go. Am I jealous?? Yep.

Love ya, Susie

'sok, I'm not offended. :hugs: If I could be granted one wish, I'd wish for world peace. Why? because if there was total peace the world over, all you ladies would have total acceptance as well, including that of your SO's! :happy:

ebony_tgirl
10-07-2006, 12:55 AM
That sounds absolutely fabulous ... I'm going to start attending youth meetings for transgendered teens and hopefully I can form a group of friends and we can have a slumber party .. do eachothers nails, lip stick, foundation, blush, accessorize, do eachothers hair, and talk about cute boys (oh gosh, just imagining it makes me kind of giddy ... heh ... i always envied how my sister got the indulge in such get togethers ..sounds soo fun)

Kate Simmons
10-07-2006, 04:43 AM
Still trying to figure out what you do at those things.....Ericka/Rich