PDA

View Full Version : Going out ?

DonnaG
10-07-2006, 07:54 AM
When I awoke this AM there was a stiff breeze blowing and I decided to take a walk. Being 5 AM Saturday morning there was no traffic and it was still dark. I dressed in a knee lenghth skirt with a sweater top, panty hose and Hush Puppie dress flats. For the first ten minutes I was in Heaven as I clicked along with the cool breeze blowing my skirt and slip against my legs. A few cars passed but they were a block away and that in itself hightened the experience. Untill a car topped the hill and came roaring down on me before I knew what was happening. My first inclination was to dive into the bushes but I was wearing my favorite skirt so I just kept walking. The car slowed a little as it drew up on me but then accellerated away. With a pounding heart I made my way home as fast as I could.
Once at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and my blood pressure slowly returning to normal I began to think about why I take such chances. I've thought about my desire to go out so many times and I can't come up with an answer. Prior to my wifes passing I was content to steal a couple hours a week dressed in whatever rags I could collect. Now that I can dress as completly and as often as I want, whenever I want, I don't seem to be satified. I just do not understand why I take risks like this morning.
If there is anybody out there who can shed some light on my problem I would like to read what you think. Donna

ronni
10-07-2006, 07:57 AM
You don't have a problem, Donna.
What's going to happen if you get "caught?"
Are the CD police going to give you a ticket?
I admire your bravery and encourage you to get over your fear!

Kate Simmons
10-07-2006, 08:02 AM
I don't go for early morning walks, too many nuts out then. Especially on the weekend after they have a night of drinking. Anyway, do what I do, wear a katana or carry a hunting or bowie knife. Ain't too many of these wack jobs going to bother a serious minded girl like that. Just tell the police you are snipe hunting or something if they ask.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Stephenie S
10-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Part of the problem ALL get when walking alone at night or morning when it's dark is that it is so easy for others (especially the police, who are on the lookout for this sort of thing) to assume that you are "working".

It seems safe for us because it's dark and there are not too many others about, but a single woman walking alone at night where it'e dark is usually up to only one thing and that's selling sex.

Is this a fair assumption? Absolutly not. But it IS an assumption that the police will make. And so will many others, drunk or not. PLEASE be careful out there. Watch what you wear, and watch where you go. It may be safer to go out in public than alone on a dark street.

Lovies,
Stephenie

AmberTG
10-07-2006, 10:47 AM
My suggestion is that if you go for those early morning walks, just don't wear something that will attract attention, no ****ty clothes, please! A nice skirt and top, jacket, whatever, but not attention getting. The cops are looking for attention getters, if you don't draw attention, should be no problem, other than the normal precautions that you should take anyways.

QZ2
10-07-2006, 11:00 AM
When I awoke this AM there was a stiff breeze blowing and I decided to take a walk. Being 5 AM Saturday morning there was no traffic and it was still dark. I dressed in a knee lenghth skirt with a sweater top, panty hose and Hush Puppie dress flats............ I began to think about why I take such chances. I've thought about my desire to go out so many times and I can't come up with an answer........I just do not understand why I take risks like this morning.
Donna

Although I definitly agree about the need for caution as mentioned by the replies above, they do not answer your question. The same question I have asked myself so many times. "Why did I do this? Way too stupid! Gotta be more careful, more smart."

I wish I had the answer. I don't. But I know I will do it again, and again and only hope that I'll never have to face the consequences of my "stupidity". In the meantime we, and our sisters that are in the same boat, will try to add a bit of caution to the things that excite us so much.

Hugs, Susie

Glenda58
10-07-2006, 10:51 PM
I also started going out dress late at night right after my wife pass. Taking risks that was not me. I missed her and was depress and when I dress up I felt good. I would go out and get scared and run home and change so I wouldn't feel good. A doctor told me I was punishing myself for feeling good when she gone. After a while I just dress and stay at home. That was 8 years ago now I go out in the day dress not don't take the risk like I did. I now shop and go to the movies dress.

Eileen
10-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Since my wife passed, I am out much more enfem. I would say 80% of my shopping (all kinds) is now done enfem! I can not explain why I am out so much more enfem. Perhaps it is because I can! I do have one advantage. I am semi retired, so if I get outed I am not worried about my job. I can say I have not felt so good about being me in a long time!

Eileen

sissystephanie
10-08-2006, 12:02 AM
I am one more Cd whose wife has passed away, 1 1/2 years ago. Since then I do dress a lot more. I feel closer to her when I dress enfemme! I walk almost every morning enfemme, but not in the dark!I go out about 8 or 8:30 and walk one mile. Usually wear a skort and, depending on the weather, either a ladies tee or a ladies tank top. Of course I have panties and a Bra underneath the rest.I usually meet some neighbors while walking, but since I am powerwalking only say hello and keep going. None of my neighbors has ever said anything about my skorts. I don't think they even notice!:heehee: However, when I go to the Nail Salon, or the Tanning Salon, they always comment on how nice I look in whatever skort I am wearing. (I do have 8 of them!). Absolutely love that!!!!

Sissy

More Girl than man

noname
10-08-2006, 04:12 AM
Why go out at night / dusk / dawn? To me that is asking for trouble. I'd think the slimy people of town would be more apt to try something. Broad daylight in a store, and I'm thinking the odds are almos zero of something serious happening. But then again, with people these days you never know.

randi32869
10-08-2006, 05:40 AM
When I awoke this AM there was a stiff breeze blowing and I decided to take a walk. Being 5 AM Saturday morning there was no traffic and it was still dark. I dressed in a knee lenghth skirt with a sweater top, panty hose and Hush Puppie dress flats. For the first ten minutes I was in Heaven as I clicked along with the cool breeze blowing my skirt and slip against my legs. A few cars passed but they were a block away and that in itself hightened the experience. Untill a car topped the hill and came roaring down on me before I knew what was happening. My first inclination was to dive into the bushes but I was wearing my favorite skirt so I just kept walking. The car slowed a little as it drew up on me but then accellerated away. With a pounding heart I made my way home as fast as I could.
Once at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and my blood pressure slowly returning to normal I began to think about why I take such chances. I've thought about my desire to go out so many times and I can't come up with an answer. Prior to my wifes passing I was content to steal a couple hours a week dressed in whatever rags I could collect. Now that I can dress as completly and as often as I want, whenever I want, I don't seem to be satified. I just do not understand why I take risks like this morning.
If there is anybody out there who can shed some light on my problem I would like to read what you think. Donna

I have noticed a common thread for many of us who have increased our frequency and intensity have had a change in our lives. Yours was your wife's passing - mine was my only child graduating high school and heading off to college. Most of us have been CD's for a long time and this acts as "old reliable" when we need a stabilizing force in our lives. randi32869