PDA

View Full Version : wardrobe help

ubokvt
10-07-2006, 09:33 AM
New to this so I need some help and advice. Its my bithday and my wife bought me a wonderfuf outfit. A full length peasant(I think) skirt and matching short sleave knit top, in"my collors" how did she know, I didn't. I've got some panties, a slip, a couple of bras, one night shirt and one very special out fit but thats it so how do you build a wardrobe were do you start whats next,and Oh surprise, I'm on a budget. Is there a place to begin, is there a process, do I take time to get in touch with the woman in side, but I want to go shopping. (hear the foot stamp)
Oh the story, My wife gave me my gift in the morning, insisted i try it on and then took me out on the porch fo coffee. We sat, we talked, the outfit felt wonderful, the moment so sweet, and as we talked, laughed. As the time passed, the feeling grew that all I wanted to do was take her hand get in the car go out for lunch, shop for a few things, maybe my scent, have dinner and fine wine and just ejoy the company and special relationship of my best friend. :hugs: I'm blessed

Sandra
10-07-2006, 09:44 AM
With your wife already buying you some things why not ask her to help you build up your wardrobe. She will know all the places to get good bargins and as you've said you're on a budget this will help. Be guided by her but if she suggests something you don't like then say so, I am sure she would much rather you buy things you like than having a load of stuff in a wardrobe and not getting any use.

ubokvt
10-07-2006, 11:24 AM
thank you for the sage and gentle advice

Nigella
10-07-2006, 04:01 PM
With your wife already buying you some things why not ask her to help you build up your wardrobe. She will know all the places to get good bargins and as you've said you're on a budget this will help. Be guided by her but if she suggests something you don't like then say so, I am sure she would much rather you buy things you like than having a load of stuff in a wardrobe and not getting any use.

:thumbsdn: I told you that was my wardrobe :o Stay out :Angry3:

Sandra
10-07-2006, 04:12 PM
:thumbsdn: I told you that was my wardrobe :o Stay out :Angry3:

You want me to put a padlock on it ?:tongueout

Jasmine Ellis
10-07-2006, 06:17 PM
You want me to put a padlock on it ?:tongueout

now now you two keep the noise down