PDA

View Full Version : Actually walked out in heels !

fionasboots
10-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Was going to spend the day in the hotel working (and obviously dressed). The computers got wind of this plan and I had to quickly drive into the office to sort them out.

Didn't think a single soul would be in so wore womens jeans and these (if I attached the pic right) boots! Looked drab apart from that.

As it turns out one person was in, someone I know and they were sat so they could see into my cube! At which point my confident strides turned into little shuffles as I didn't want him to hear the boots (mind you I walk pretty noisily in shoes around the office anyway).

Don't think he noticed and I left after about an hour ... making a mental note to not THINK about walking in heels as that's when it just goes wrong, no thinking=proper walking.

So I was a little shaken and I chickened out of going to the Office store around the corner ...

... but decided to have another try on the way back to the hotel!

I did it!

Walked from the car, into an Office World (or whatever) store and up and down the aisles making a pretty distinctive 'heels' sound. I didn't even get too flustered when I guy asked me if I wanted any help!

Okay, it's maybe not such a fantastic story and would have been better if I'd actually been fully dressed but ... well this is the first time I have actually been out even partially femme :D

Baby steps and all that :heehee:

donna anne
10-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Love those boots, wish my feet weren't so big so I could get some nice looking shoes/boots for a change. Sometimes it not that other people know what
you're wearing but that you know what you're wearing(make sense?). I'll never
pass but sometimes I will go out in something fem even if its small or
not noticible and it does feel good.

Michelle Ellis
10-07-2006, 02:50 PM
WTG Fiona :) Boots look great, I bet that was so much fun :p

M

fionasboots
10-07-2006, 03:22 PM
WTG Fiona :) Boots look great, I bet that was so much fun :p

M

More scarey than fun!

Was nice when I wasn't thinking too much and I felt that I was walking better.

I now need to walk further and get more practice!

Maybe even fully dressed!

What I found hard is that my brain is saying "embarrassing, get out of here quick" and my feet are saying "can't move as quick in these boots".

I'm normally use to walking pretty fast (I have a good spring in my step) and this just doesn't work in heels - I think they are designed for walking slower and showing yourself off more :heehee:

Michelle Ellis
10-07-2006, 03:28 PM
What I found hard is that my brain is saying "embarrassing, get out of here quick" and my feet are saying "can't move as quick in these boots".

LOL I know exactly what you mean, I went out to the mailbox once fully dressed and on the way back a car came down the road, I wanted to run but the heels prevented me, I had to suck it up and walk like a lady, embarrassing, fun, scary, exciting :heehee:

M

Sandra
10-07-2006, 03:50 PM
Love the boots Fiona. :hugs:

fionasboots
10-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Love the boots Fiona. :hugs:

Rachel Morley
10-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Okay, it's maybe not such a fantastic story and would have been better if I'd actually been fully dressed but ... well this is the first time I have actually been out even partially femme :D
I'm not sure I agree....it's a fantastic story! :happy: I can totaly relate. I once wore a pair of tight low rise bootcut jeans and my two and a half inch heel black boots to a Goodwill store. I was walking all around with that "heel sound" quite prominant. It was scary and exciting at the same time.

If you enjoyed it, why not do it again. When you get used to it and it's no big deal, wear an obvious feminine top with your jeans and boots to turn up the heat - "excited/scared" can be fun :D

fionasboots
10-07-2006, 04:58 PM
If you enjoyed it, why not do it again. When you get used to it and it's no big deal, wear an obvious feminine top with your jeans and boots to turn up the heat - "excited/scared" can be fun :D

Well, I may try again tomorrow ... I'm really getting the urge again to go out fully dressed and I think the top I have + jeans + those boots would probably be ideal since they are clearly girly but aren't too OTT, e.g. I don't think I would want to go out in a short skirt at the moment (well I would) for fear of attracting too much attention.

Must post the latest pics (including that outfit) to see if you all think I'll pass ... even just a little! Hmmm, maybe I only need to be able to get to the car without being spotted?

I'll see what happens ... I've gotta keep trying at this while I'm here 'cos I probably won't get a chance for a long time after this trip!

Katrina
10-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Congrats for having the guts to express yourself! That's a great story and don't sell yourself short - what you did was great! BTW, those boots are CUTE!!! I really want to wear heels out when partially endrabbe, but the closest I have is my 1.5" heel Bass loafers. I really want to wear some high heeled shoes or boots out. Ahhh, someday.

fionasboots
10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Congrats for having the guts to express yourself! That's a great story and don't sell yourself short - what you did was great! BTW, those boots are CUTE!!! I really want to wear heels out when partially

Thanks!

I do like the boots, only bought then yesterday and it's the first pair of ankle boots I've owned/worn.

endrabbe, but the closest I have is my 1.5" heel Bass loafers. I really want to wear some high heeled shoes or boots out. Ahhh, someday.

Hey, well, if I can do it so can you! I haven't got a huge amount of confidence/courage so I'm sure anyone else who wants to try the same thing will manage it easily :D

Oh and if you like the boots so much, you can see them here:

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensBoots&BLC=WomensBootsClassic&Width=Wide&ItemCode=55146&LotNumber=048826&Type=Adult&Popularity=501&DescriptiveColor=Brown

Marissa Mae
10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
The "heel sound" is truly fantastic, it announces that you are there! Draws attention! Whenever I hear heels I look for the source :)

Cute boots! I am this close || to buying some boots from Payless :happy:

Jasmine Ellis
10-07-2006, 06:39 PM
lovely shoes i do like them

Glenda58
10-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Those boots look soooooooo cute. I need to get some and they look like something I would get. Glad you didn't get caught.

Billijo49504
10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Cool, I'm glad you had a chance to STEP OUT in your cool foot wear.I;m glad things went well...BJ

TaniaInTas
10-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Congrats, and well done. My first 'outings' were very similar. Beware there is no going back - lol. Enjoy yourself