PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrows

StayceeCD
10-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi girls! What works best to conceal your eyebrows? Would love to be able to just wax and shape them the way I want them, but can't:(
Staycee

Agles
10-07-2006, 08:46 PM
small plucking in the right areas can work, making them look somewhat femme will not looking to femme. also i heard something about strings and lifting the forehead making the eyebrows raise.

im planning on doing alittle plucking soon as i fingure out what to pluck
also trimming can help too. make them all nice and even length

='.'=
Jamie

Katrina
10-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Just pluck! ;) Take a few hairs out every day for a year. Nobody who sees you daily will even notice. Watch out for people you don't see very often. My eyebrows are about 1/3 the size they used to be.

Karren H
10-07-2006, 09:34 PM
I just plucked mine down thinish over a couple month period wo that it wasn't abrupt....and keep the individual hairs longist so I can muss them up for guy mode.....and I use clear mascara to hold them together for fem mode... i pluck every day and somethimes do trim them toooo thin..... But wearing glasses helps since the top of the glasses cuts right across my eyebrows...

Love Karren

Rachel Morley
10-07-2006, 09:36 PM
But wearing glasses helps since the top of the glasses cuts right across my eyebrows...
Oooh....that's a good tip!! :happy:

Glenda58
10-07-2006, 09:36 PM
I pluck staying on the lower part of the brow. Just a little at a time so there no big change in them. I also get them trim when I get a hair cut and keep them trimed in between. Only one person notice in 5 years and that was a old friend that I haven't seen in years. I had a unibrow then.

Billijo49504
10-07-2006, 11:41 PM
I trimm mine with one of those trimmer things. That way I get to have mine some what smaller, but not plucked...BJ

Robin Leigh
10-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Only one person notice in 5 years and that was a old friend that I haven't seen in years. I had a unibrow then.

You have a perfect excuse then, Glenda. You just tell them you got sick of the unibrow. Most people would be sympathetic. The unibrow has never been a major contender in the fashion stakes. :)

Robin

Joy Carter
10-08-2006, 05:00 AM
I bought some eye brow stencils used as a guide in coloring the brow. Anyone use these ?

Kate Simmons
10-08-2006, 06:10 AM
I just define them with eyebrow pencil and pluck. Ericka/Rich

psdibe
10-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Yes keep them trimmed close. I ahve them trimmed each tiem I get my hair and doa bit of plucking. I liitle ata time works.

Siobhan Marie
10-08-2006, 07:28 AM
I just trim mine with an electric trimmer and that works for me.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

DanaJ
10-08-2006, 07:45 AM
I also keep my brows shaped, but that is not what Staycee asked - so, to answer your question Staycee - there is a wax that you can use to smooth down your brows, and then you have to put foundation over that, then you can draw in what you want for brows. I have never used this before, but many girls have and swear by it.....

More info in these threads:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23603&highlight=eyebrow
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38206&highlight=eyebrow
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35339&highlight=eyebrow

Hope that helps ;)