PDA

View Full Version : sending my sister shopping

Agles
10-07-2006, 08:43 PM
well my sister will help me as long as i put money in her hands. it blows but when you want stuff and dont feel as if you could go get them your self or cant use the net, whats a girl to do. first time i sent her out she came back with breast forms :eek: to bad there just those small things that up your cup size by one. still non the less i fill an A without them so now im a B.

anyway i have been wanting to get pics taken and as i am yet to do anything with makeup other then paint my nails i thought this would be a good time. in all this is costing me $200. im sending her to the mall to spend $160 of it on clothing and shoes for in the pics. then giving her $40 to show me how to do up my makeup and take the pics. i have told her that she must do her best. so hopefully i pass in the pics i get. mostlikely it's going to be femdrab as i dont like to get all dressed up. but i did tell her to get heels. ill half to see what she gets me monday when she comes home with it all.
i will post them up when i get them. i just pray that she gets me some nice looking stuff that fits. im tried of stealing stuff off her and my mother.

='.'=
Jamie

trannie T
10-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Your sister is going to be rich by the time you leave the closet.

Karren H
10-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Not many places carry breast forms locally that aren't very expensive!! So why didn't you go shopping with your sister...that way she could teach you how to shop and what to look for!!

Karren

ColleenCD
10-07-2006, 10:37 PM
I hope she understands your taste in clothes. Also hope you have plenty of bank!

Colleen

4strokerocket
10-07-2006, 10:40 PM
try http://www.thebreastformstore.com/ for your forms. I called the 800 number to ask questions and found their staff to be very helpful and professional. the goldseal assymetrical classics are wonderful. anyway. if you call them, they will help size you for what you want. hope it helps

Billijo49504
10-07-2006, 10:48 PM
I agree, go shopping with your sister. Or else go shopping by your self. Be brave, just let it happen. We all have done it. The first time we go shopping for our self...BJ

Agles
10-08-2006, 11:21 AM
well my sister fell through. she wants more money for doing it. just shows she does not suport me but would do anything for money. :sad:
but no money was lost so that's good. really hurt my feelings though.
='.'=
jamie

Sandra
10-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Save your self some money and either go with her or on your own :)

justtwosexy
10-08-2006, 11:38 AM
That sucks about the sister. There is nothing better than sharing a shopping trip with someone else to help you pick out clothes and things. SO and I are always stopping at lingerie stores when we travel to see if we can find something that we both can share.

Michelle

stephanie100
10-08-2006, 12:31 PM
try http://www.thebreastformstore.com/ for your forms. I called the 800 number to ask questions and found their staff to be very helpful and professional. the goldseal assymetrical classics are wonderful. anyway. if you call them, they will help size you for what you want. hope it helps

I ordered on line and they emailed next day saying my forms had been sent from their UK store day after they arived
steph

Agles
10-08-2006, 12:39 PM
i so need a credit card....

but in the end that saves me form spending all my money online.

='.'=
Jamie

zoe jordon
10-08-2006, 03:42 PM
I wish my sister would go out for me!!!
your lucky love zoe xx

Agles
10-08-2006, 03:48 PM
thing is she isnt. she really is showing that she is against me now. im really hating her for this now.

='.'=
Jamie