PDA

View Full Version : having to be towed enfem

Billie Renee
10-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Qestion? what do you do if out dressed and your car breaks down and you have no way or clothes to change into?

A) do you call a tow truck.

B)do you call your SO or sombody who knows you.

Eileen
10-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Guess I would have to call a tow truck. I do not have anyone to call. Once the driver is there, he is going to want to be paid so he should not have a problem towing your vehicle. It would be an interuption and woman could face!

Eileen

Rebecca Petersen
10-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Lucky I drive a car that I can abandon at a moments notice, just in case something like this were to happen.:rolleyes:
Seriously, I'd call AAA.

Barb Valentine
10-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Maybe a good idea to carry some drab clothes in the trunk
Just in case

alexis79
10-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Just in case

Exactly, You need to be prepared for that kind of thing, have an extra set of drab clothes, make-up remover wipes, shoes etc. It makes going out enfemme a little bit easier knowing you can change into drab incase of an emergency.
I would just call the tow truck, all they realy care about is there money when they arrive.

Billie Renee
10-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Well I was just wondering since I do drive a tow truck and some times like to dress while I work. Love to see the look on the customers face and it seems I make more tips when dressed.:heehee:

Kristen Kelly
10-08-2006, 05:24 AM
I had it happen a few years ago, I was out for a late night drive and on the way home a short 1/2 mile from my house my car died at a stop light. Not a minute later a police car pulled behind me, he came over to my window and asked what was wrong, and ask if I need a tow, and I did. By the time the tow truck came I think every officer on duty that night came to see this "woman" that had broken down. They never asked for my license, when the tow truck came I rode with the driver in the truck, got to my house quickly changed, while he off loaded my car, paid him and then got in my car and was able to start it. I later found out that the computer was going bad and after a few mins the car would restart.

Kate Simmons
10-08-2006, 05:27 AM
Hmm, personally, I'd show some "leg" to the tow truck mechanic, hoping I would get a discount. You know me, always trying out new ideas.:heehee: Ericka/Rich

NickyJane
10-08-2006, 05:30 AM
LOL

I do the odd breakdown in the course of my job and can drive a recovery truck! Maybe oneday you would get me dressed! Can you imagine it the other way round?

Nicky Jane

X X X

anne71
10-08-2006, 11:44 AM
I have had to call the RAC, twice. On both occasions the mechanic arrived, did what was necessary, and we went our respective ways, without any hassle or problems. They were probably just thinking "another stupid woman driver" !!!

trannie T
10-08-2006, 01:40 PM
I figure the guys down at the junkyard deserve a good laugh.

joycem
10-08-2006, 02:13 PM
CARY EXTRA CLOTHS. I would call a tow truck, my S.O. dosent like my dressing.

Angie G
10-08-2006, 02:40 PM
When I drive emfem is after work on the way home always have drab clothes with me :hugs:
Angie

lauraanytime
10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
After my 3 mile walk home in my ho outfit with 4in pumps(too afraid to call a tow truck at 4am) I'll keep drab clothes in the car next time.

Daphne Renee
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Its not a bad idea to carry extra clothes with you.. however I am sure the tow truck driver knows they arent the only ones in town.. money is money these days no matter where is comes from..

Noel Chimes
10-08-2006, 07:52 PM
I called for a tow, and carried spare clothes. I'm just glad I had enough with me to pay for the tow. Since my Mrs. is comfortable with my dressing, I'll call for a tow, and if Noel is driving, then he'll meet Noel. To me it is one unfortunate opportunity to see if society can accept us.:2c:

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Well I was just wondering since I do drive a tow truck and some times like to dress while I work. Love to see the look on the customers face and it seems I make more tips when dressed.:heehee:

This looks like a very good thread for me. The next time I can't get my clunker started, your towing me Billie since you will understand my predicament:D

I have been caught in this situation before, however I have always kept enough extras to at least try to look half not femm, but, let's just say I have been spotted with car trouble as a femm, and I really don't care now:happy:

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 08:11 AM
I had it happen a few years ago, I was out for a late night drive and on the way home a short 1/2 mile from my house my car died at a stop light. Not a minute later a police car pulled behind me, he came over to my window and asked what was wrong, and ask if I need a tow, and I did. By the time the tow truck came I think every officer on duty that night came to see this "woman" that had broken down. They never asked for my license, when the tow truck came I rode with the driver in the truck, got to my house quickly changed, while he off loaded my car, paid him and then got in my car and was able to start it. I later found out that the computer was going bad and after a few mins the car would restart.

Hmmmmmmm, how did you attempt to restart your car at that stop light?? Did panic set in as it died in the middle of the road?? Been there with the police at the window asking if everything was ok? Nice post:happy:

Karren H
10-13-2006, 08:43 AM
If I'm traveling I always keep a travel tote with clothes of the oposite gender from which I'm traveling in.... In case of an emergency or for a quick change.... Its the prudent thing to do..

Ohhhhh. And a real man would crawl under the car, enfemme or not, and fix it him (her) self. Hehehe

Love Karren

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 08:54 AM
If I'm traveling I always keep a travel tote with clothes of the oposite gender from which I'm traveling in.... In case of an emergency or for a quick change.... Its the prudent thing to do..

Ohhhhh. And a real man would crawl under the car, enfemme or not, and fix it him (her) self. Hehehe

Love Karren

Been there under the car, or should I say under the hood. 99% of time, no assistance required. Usually fix the problem right from the drivers seat though:heehee:

KarenSusan
10-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Just in case

What she said.:iagree:

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 11:16 AM
What she said.:iagree:

Maybe, here is a question though that I have never confronted on this issue. Is it legal to dress any way you like in your own car as long as you don't expose yourself to others in any way?? Anybody can answer to help on this one.

Thanks

Sam-antha
10-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Call the tow truck. What else is there to do ? Changing will not get the beast started thats for sure.

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 12:09 PM
Call the tow truck. What else is there to do ? Changing will not get the beast started thats for sure.

Sam, was not talking about changing or getting the car started. I'm just asking can you dress in your own car any way you like and it be completely legal. In other words, one is wearing her sleeping clothes?? I'm confused on your answer while you might be confused on my question??

vbcdgrl
10-13-2006, 12:19 PM
I have never had this happen, I try to keep my vehicles in top running order. But, if I did have a vehicle problem while en femme, I would just call AAA and show my AAA card and DL to the driver if required. I suppose if I had a supportive SO or friend, I'd call them first.

Vikki

silkyheels
10-13-2006, 12:24 PM
I always fix my car myself, but in that situation I might call the truck out, just to see the driver's reaction! And, like you said, Ericka, I'd show some leg for a discount...

But seriously, be brave. Carrying drab clothes gives you a way out, and suggests you're doing something wrong. Why should you be ashamed? xx

pedalpusher
10-13-2006, 12:30 PM
I always fix my car myself, but in that situation I might call the truck out, just to see the driver's reaction! And, like you said, Ericka, I'd show some leg for a discount...

But seriously, be brave. Carrying drab clothes gives you a way out, and suggests you're doing something wrong. Why should you be ashamed? xx

Bravo to this whole post. Like your answer:thumbsup:

Kimberly
10-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Call someone who knows me.

At the moment though... Ah, the joys of public transport!! :)