PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering if it would be of service

Billijo49504
10-07-2006, 11:48 PM
Hi all, I'm getting ready to retire. And I was wondering if there is a interest in having me take CD's to my wife at Avenue, to get new clothes from her.She is an associate there. But she is very open to helping CD'ers. This is in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She can help you get a charge account at Avenue...BJ

McLegs
10-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Hi BJ,
Sounds like a great idea. Although I'm no where near MI, I know the uneasy feelings one can have when going out to shop. Even in drab, what will the associate think, how will they react? Going with someone would certainly ease the anxiety, especially going to see someone who knows & is accepting. Strength in numbers I guess. I would definitely be up for that. Shame I'm half way across the country. Hope some local gals take you up on your offer.

Hugs,
Michelle

Siobhan Marie
10-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Hi Billie Jo, Thats a lovely idea, its such a shame that I'm on this side of the pond as I would love to go somewhere where they're understanding. I do all my shopping online as I'm terrified of going into town en drab (not that I can I ever find anything I like or in my size!) so I do all my shopping at JD Williams (who are excellent for the larger lady, and have a brilliant website) or on eBay.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

Karren H
10-08-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi all, I'm getting ready to retire. ...BJ

Retire?? Not from crossdressing I hope? You don't look old enough to retire, BJ, so you must have hit it big in the stockmarket? :D

Love Karren

Sandy I am
10-08-2006, 09:21 AM
BillieJo, I would jump at your offer in a heartbeat, IF I lived near you. It is a little scary for me shopping by my self, even after taking a few deep breaths & telling myself "go ahead u can do it" Hope u get a lot of "takers".
I vote your wife as SA of The Year
luv Sandy

Angie G
10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
I think thats a good idea help a sister I don't think it will can be of harm :hugs:
Angie

Teresa Amina
10-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Could be fun, I'll be in GR for my next lasering in November.

Daphne Renee
10-08-2006, 04:47 PM
sounds interesting.. grand rapids isnt really far but it not exactly close either.( Ilive in IN) I wish you and your wife the best of luck.. if I was just a little closer I would be going there.

Jasmine Ellis
10-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi all, I'm getting ready to retire. And I was wondering if there is a interest in having me take CD's to my wife at Avenue, to get new clothes from her.She is an associate there. But she is very open to helping CD'ers. This is in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She can help you get a charge account at Avenue...BJ

that would be great, if i lived near you then I would be going with you.