PDA

View Full Version : taping and tucking

julie-ann
10-08-2006, 01:31 AM
can any one explain how to tape? Thanks,

Karren H
10-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Tape what?

Someone really need to start marketing Crossdressing All Purpose Tape.... Don't leave home without it!! Hehe

If its as related to tucking (vs breasts, fanny, or forehead..). Then what I used to do was after I pushed the boys North into position I would run a strip of hockey tape (renfrew for sticks and keeping your stocking secure) down over top of them from the front to just inside the leg, on both sides. This would keep then inplace.

But now after tucking for years just a pair of panties hold the guy up...

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
10-08-2006, 09:09 AM
I think duct tape works pretty good but you have to work with it and experiment. It hurts when you pull it off though. Sorry, no tutorial on taping that I know of. Maybe some of the other gals do. I STILL say MacGyver was a closet CD. He certainly didn't use all that duct tape just to fix stuff.:happy: Ericka

vickie_tv1556
10-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi Julie-ann, Karen is right about the Hocky tape. I use medical tape from wal-marts medical area that sells band-aids, gauze, etc..... The reason I like this tape is because you can get it in flesh color and it has a good adhesive.
When I tuck I just push my testicels up into my body (don't worry, they will not drop back down), pull my penis back toward the butt and tape it down.
Obviesly if you use tape, be sure to shave the are.
I hope this helps you out.
Best Wishes,
Vickie

Karren H
10-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi Julie-ann, Karen is right about the Hocky tape. I use medical tape from wal-marts medical area that sells band-aids, gauze, etc..... The reason I like this tape is because you can get it in flesh color and it has a good adhesive.

Yeah Vickie!! But the nice thing about hockey tape is that you can get it in colors to match your panties!! :D. One girl even has pink tape on her stick!! (Hockey stick!!!)

Kind of gives "Got to go tape up my stick, eha!" A whole new meaning. Hehehe

Love Karren

Byllie
10-08-2006, 10:14 AM
FYI

http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/Info_htm/HowTo/tuck02.htm

vickie_tv1556
10-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Karen, I had no idea hockey tape came in different colors. I see what you mean about matching it to your panties. I guess I just live and learn.
Thanks for the Info,
Vickie

Katelyn
10-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Here's a good website with drawings.

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm

Robertacd
10-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Why tape?

A snug pair of panties does as good of job, at least for me.

Ciel
10-08-2006, 12:07 PM
i agree to wearing just panties. however, if you really need that super support, i go for tape.
i use medical tape- you know those that have a "nude" color... they stick well and even on hot days where i can sweat a lot, it still holds! =)

Joy Carter
10-08-2006, 12:44 PM
FYI

http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/Info_htm/HowTo/tuck02.htm

God you gurls are just a weath of information. My bookmark feature is about to explode with informational pages. :D

vickie_tv1556
10-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Roberta, a tight pair of undies does the trick for me also, what I have to tape back is extra extra small(I'm not kidding). Oh well, some have it and others don't.
Best Wishes,
Vickie

zoe jordon
10-08-2006, 02:04 PM
can any one explain how to tape? Thanks,

Hello julie three pairs of tight pantys a pair of tights and body suite does me
fine!!!!! but ive never been a big boy!!!!!

suzi_cd
10-08-2006, 03:05 PM
i agree to wearing just panties. however, if you really need that super support, i go for tape.
i use medical tape- you know those that have a "nude" color... they stick well and even on hot days where i can sweat a lot, it still holds! =)

Thats the way I tend to do it. Often I just tuck under tightish panties but sometimes (for example if I'm wearing a really short skirt) I do all the full tucking and taping just for a bit of extra "security".

Grace is given
10-08-2006, 03:17 PM
I have been using the method described by Clarissa at transgender.com. It really always works and leaves me looking and feeling quite fem right where it counts.

lauraanytime
10-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Control top or shaper ph works fine for me. No problem admitting compact equipment when not in use. Couldn't ask for more since I like tight skirts/dresses. Wear ph everyday; always keep it tucked.

Kelsy
10-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Control top or shaper ph works fine for me. No problem admitting compact equipment when not in use. Couldn't ask for more since I like tight skirts/dresses. Wear ph everyday; always keep it tucked.
Yeah Vickie!! But the nice thing about hockey tape is that you can get it in colors to match your panties!! . One girl even has pink tape on her stick!! (Hockey stick!!!)

[QUOTE][QUOTE]

Karen you are a HOOT !! I like the Idea of colour coordinated tape!!! contiplated super glue today but what if it stuck forever. --Smile--

Jennifer

Kelsy
10-08-2006, 04:58 PM
Yeah Vickie!! But the nice thing about hockey tape is that you can get it in colors to match your panties!! . One girl even has pink tape on her stick!! (Hockey stick!!!)

[QUOTE][QUOTE]

Karen you are a HOOT !! I like the Idea of colour coordinated tape!!! contiplated super glue today but what if it stuck forever. --Smile--

Jennifer
Still trying to get this Quote Quote thing down sorry

Jennifer

Karren H
10-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Karen, I had no idea hockey tape came in different colors. I see what you mean about matching it to your panties. I guess I just live and learn.
Thanks for the Info,
Vickie

http://www.prohockeyequipment.com/1x20ydswhite.html

To match any panty color...lol

Love Karren

TeriAnn
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
why not buy a gaff it is made to give u a flat front with no taping involved.
I use one and doesn't create a problem when using the restroom. No ouches when u take it off.:2c:

Ranee Daze
10-10-2006, 02:11 PM
I must be built differently, but I really don't like pulling Dickie back towards my anus. I learned from a now forgotten website how to tuck my pecker back inside itself, into my abdomen. My balls go up to their natural place and my scrotal sack get pulled up and over the entry points. I hold it all in place with a light panty-girdle. It is very comfortable, especiall sitting down. The only problem is that this takes up bladder space. I try not to drink too much before the tuck as I end up having to pee more frequently...just like a girl anyways!

Phyliss
10-10-2006, 02:36 PM
I must be built differently, but I really don't like pulling Dickie back towards my anus. I learned from a now forgotten website how to tuck my pecker back inside itself, into my abdomen. My balls go up to their natural place and my scrotal sack get pulled up and over the entry points. I hold it all in place with a light panty-girdle. It is very comfortable, especiall sitting down. The only problem is that this takes up bladder space. I try not to drink too much before the tuck as I end up having to pee more frequently...just like a girl anyways!

And here I thought I was the only one who did this "stuffing". Works pretty well for me.

Gizmo, Debbie
10-10-2006, 03:05 PM
I have been ready the forum for a while now and thought it might be time i try making a post ?
i cant explain how to tape but if u check out my website you'll find a pick of wot it looks like with just the tape on.
www.debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk

Raychel
10-10-2006, 03:51 PM
And here I thought I was the only one who did this "stuffing". Works pretty well for me.

You are not alone Phyliss, Works just fine for me too.

Sam-antha
10-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Variety is the spice of life. Time was there was no hockey tape and the only way to make oneself smooth was the way you had discovered by yourself.
Bless the internet for experiences.

brittanny
10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
I have been ready the forum for a while now and thought it might be time i try making a post ?
i cant explain how to tape but if u check out my website you'll find a pick of wot it looks like with just the tape on.
www.debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk

your link doesnt work

Stiletto Lover
10-10-2006, 11:00 PM
For me a tight pair of panties doesn't work very well, have to wear control top pantyhose, maybe a couple of pair, still the bulge shows a little, even after tucking, I guess I'm just a "big boy"! But then again, I do stay turned on most of the time while dressed!

Sonya!

Stiletto Lover
10-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Even after tucked, bulges of testicles still shows, nevermind my penis. Anyway to hide that???

Jammie Lyann
10-11-2006, 02:50 AM
When I was younger ( yearly teens) I was able to tuck every thing into the cavity, however as I got older a certain part refuses to go there :heehee:
(if I touch to long it has a mind of its own) so I found it faster to tuck back, wearing tighter undies. readjust now an then being that I cant use any type of tape. :(

Gizmo, Debbie
10-11-2006, 02:04 PM
No idea why the link didnt work?? could it be because i put the 3 W's in when i shouldnt have?? anyway i went to the the site and done a copy and paste so this link should work??

http://debbiegizmotv.mysite.orange.co.uk/

julie-ann
10-15-2006, 07:27 AM
thanks ladies for your information. i think that it is important to hahe eliminated the bulge i onlywish i could do it as well as many drag artists do. hugs

Nicole24
10-15-2006, 07:53 AM
ive just tried the tuck and im having a nightmare with it. i just cant get them to go up.
is there a trick to doing in that im missing?

Sam-antha
10-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Stockings, if you cannot find a "cavity", ( I cannot either) be satisfied with a northward journey behind the flesh of the lower abdomen.
If that bulge is too large, then, once the penis is taped back, tape across that bulge and or tape backwards, avoiding the penis tip, to the spine or buttock.
I know that it is all not really too necessary, but there are times when more than a bulge could appear. Anyway, it makes for walking properly, in a stright line, one foot in front of the other.
~Samm

julie-ann
10-28-2006, 05:46 AM
[/B]rrow"]HI girls,
thank you for your interest. I am learning a lot.
I have been interested in tucking for many years .I stillhave not perfected the method, I wish that icould get as flst as female impersonators get when on the stage. have you any ideas?
julie-ann

julie-ann
11-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Hi Ladies,
I am very interested in your advice, especially in 'stuffing'. Can any one be mire explicit in describing this method of concealment whilst writing is there a drag artist out there who could help in describing how the stage artistes become so 'flat? Huggs, Julie-Ann.

DeeArel
11-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Taping affords freedoms not found with any other methods. One can wear open bottom garmets or go totally pantyless.

I use use three-quarter inch flexible medical tape by NexCare available in the first aid section. Clear or nude both work fine.

After ascending the testicles, I pull the scrotum around the penis and use about a four inch length of tape at the base to hold it closed. I use a shorter peice of tape further back to keep the penis locked inside. This naturally holds everything between the legs. Proper placement of the second piece allows the tip of the penis to peek out when you apply a little pressure to the base. This allows one to pee while sitting on the porcelain throne without making a mess.

Of course, shaving the underside of the srotum at a minimum makes removal of the tape a lot less painful.

Wenda
11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Here's a good website with drawings.

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm
That covers it very well. If I have lots of time, I can create very credible labia, which are very sensitive.

hiprule
11-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I just started tucking, but here's my problem (as someone above described). My testicles show quite clearly when tucked (if I'm wearing a swimsuit, or something) can I expect that they will, over time, and if I practice, start to 'fit' better into their little cavity?