PDA

View Full Version : Girl Next Door

Melanie
10-08-2006, 02:12 AM
HI Babes,

Yes I'm typing this from 'Wildside' a CD/TG boutique in Toronto,Canada as I'm dressed head to foot'en femme'.I feel I like the girl next door look for me personally,but I just got told I was a bit meek looking compared to a much more glam looking sister.I know I look conservative somewhat but feel very femmy either way.

I know everyone is different with their preferences re appearance but how conservative does one have to be to be lableled 'meek'.I kind of thought I was stylish and dressed appropriately for my age.

Anyone got any comments?.

hugs,

sorry I've not pics just yet......
Melanie

StayceeCD
10-08-2006, 03:53 AM
HI Babes,

Yes I'm typing this from 'Wildside' a CD/TG boutique in Toronto,Canada as I'm dressed head to foot'en femme'.I feel I like to girl nest door look for me personally,but I just got told I was a bit meek looking compared to a much more glam looking sister.I know I look conservative somewhat but feel very femmy either way.

I know everyone is different with their preferences re appeaance but how conservative does one have to be to be lableled 'meek'.I kind of thought I was stylish and dressed appropriately for my age.

Anyone got any comments?.

hugs,

sorry I've not pics just yet......
Melanie

Melanie, I know the place! I went there for my first ever transformation while in Toronto on business.. Matter of fact my avatar pic is from there! Was a great experience! I'm sure (meek or not) just a day being a girl was an amazing experience!! Good for you!!
Staycee

Kate Simmons
10-08-2006, 06:12 AM
Don't worry too much about "labels", Hon. You have to be yourself in the end. Do what is comfortable for you, otherwise, where is the fun?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Angie G
10-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Melanie Ericka has it you have to be what you feel to be comefortable and enjoy it you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
10-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Today the wife and I went to the zoo and then to the mall. I think we saw everything from the meekest to some really wildly dress girls. There was definately some that were dressed like you. And that's with out seeing you. Some people just aren't glitzy, SO!!! The main thing is, if you had a great time. Who cares if you don't fit someone elses mold. Enjuy being you...BJ

Melanie
10-31-2006, 01:33 AM
Awww such kind words from you girls thanks so much.I am now back after a month offline due to puter probs,

hugs,
Melanie xo :hugs:

Brianne_bc
10-31-2006, 01:41 AM
Lucky you to be at wildside... I sure would like to go there get made over and go shoe shopping on young street

trannie T
10-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Wear what you want. Real girls dress in a range from skanky 14 year olds to grannies. I'd like to wear miniskirts and platform heels but my age, size and disposition make me wear something a bit more conservative.
Wear what you enjoy, enjoy what you wear.

sweeting
10-31-2006, 08:23 AM
hi melanie i go to the on the wild side quite often usually bye my heels there i like to dress more conservitive myself

Susan Johnson
10-31-2006, 08:50 AM
You wear what you want to wear. If you feel comfortable then that is all that matters.
Susan

lisa68
10-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Go with the flow girl. Do what makes you feel good.

ColleenCD
11-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Melanie,

If you feel like the girl next door, then Mission Accomplished.

Colleen

sandra-leigh
11-01-2006, 03:44 AM
Melanie, I know the place! I went there for my first ever transformation while in Toronto on business..

I dropped a bunch of money there one day last year -- two pairs of silicone forms, a wig, a couple of pairs of shoes...

If you already know what you want then you can probably find it elsewhere less expensive -- but where else are you going to find a place that had to get more than one shipment of forms per week because they sell so steadily?

I was treated gentlely and politely while I was there. I did get a bit of an impression that the person did not know the inventory "inside-out", and wasn't the best judge of what really really suits people, but other clerks might be better that way (the one I had sounded to be better on the makeup side.)